Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's Top Gear, Torchwood, Dr Who etc etc all so much better than sgKell.. I mean Atlantis
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
      There's Top Gear, Torchwood, Dr Who etc etc all so much better than sgKell.. I mean Atlantis
      I'm totally ashamed of myself but I'm getting seriously addicted to Merlin.....

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        yeah, this franchise is dead...there are many better shows, and we can always rewatch older shows. I'm going to try DS9
        DS9 is awesome! I hope you enjoy, if you've never seen it before. Some people find the first couple of seasons a little slow, until the Dominion arc begins, though I loved the show from the start. And the story arcs of the later seasons are terrific.

So did we have any promised arc in season 5? If so, I have yet to see any...except maybe the painful arc of Keller and McKay heading towards a Vegas wedding, followed by a quickie divorce.

Comment

Dude!!! Where's my post???!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            snip...snip.....went to hell in a handbasket me thinks

Comment

if there's a interesting and well written story-arc (like Vorlon-Shadow war in Babylon 5), I'm sure I'll like it
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

That should be our new tag line when coming here . We should offer the mods a cake with that .

Comment

how about pie:

Comment

if there's a interesting and well written story-arc (like Vorlon-Shadow war in Babylon 5), I'm sure I'll like it
                    Deja vu? Didn't we talk about this a few pages back? You said this and I said it was crap because they rushed it at the end? Have I been drinking again ?

Comment

Are you being naughty and not behaving like a Stepford Viewer again? Tsk Tsk Tsk

Comment

Step what? I am in a very bad mood!!!!!!

Comment

Go and watch Trio.....that will either convince you that life's no longer worth living or it will remind you that at least you don't have it as bad as some....

Comment

Comment

Deja vu? Didn't we talk about this a few pages back? You said this and I said it was crap because they rushed it at the end? Have I been drinking again ?
                              I have no idea what you're talking about

if they rushed it, then how would you call ending of the Ori and Adria "story-arcs" ?
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about

if they rushed it, then how would you call ending of the Ori and Adria "story-arcs" ?
                                A blessed relief?

Comment

Working...
                                X