This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
    I'm lost are we talking about Keller again?
    Don't give them ideas!!! I can just see it now High School Atlantis: The Let's-jump-on-the-bandwagon Years

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I would be worried too . She will start liking Stargate Atlantis .
    I have no worries in that dept, she hates all sci fi, I sometimes wonder if she's mine, I've been watching Dr Who since Jon Pertwee turned into Tom Baker and her Dad's a Trekkie.
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Ah, don't have that.
    Thank God for that, if you did I'd have to make it for her

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Spoiler:

McKay, at least, is in it, and I think some of the others too... Spoilers here.
      *bangs head on desk* Well, the only reason I'll be watching this episode anyway is because I have a strong suspicion I'll win some socks...

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
      Regarding the killing off of a character that will shock us.....here's a thought.....beware, hints at Sparkiness to follow:

Spoiler:

John sacrifices himself in some huge, heroic way to save his friends and the city.

Just as he is about to die, a warm golden light appears and we hear Elizabeth's voice (i.e. Torri's voice) and from the voice's perspective, see a hand extend out to John. Gazing in disbelief at the camera, John takes the hand and as he's pulled up into the glowiness, we hear Elizabeth's voice again, saying, "I've been waiting for you."

See, when Elizabeth sacrificed herself in GiTM, the Ancients allowed her to ascend and now she's come back for John. He ascends and then in one of the upcoming movies he, she or both can be brought back.

What? It could happen

For the record, I love John and don't want him to die. I just seriously doubt they are going to off Keller.
      That counts as a temporary death!!!

*hem*

Carry on everyone.
      "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Will Kanaan survive tonight? It seems several viewers are looking forward to his impending doom

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          Will Kanaan survive tonight? It seems several viewers are looking forward to his impending doom
          ohhh...it's on tonight?

Comment

I think?

Comment

Nope, there's no episode today - It's the Halloween special of Ghost Hunters with Amanda Tapping as guest.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by reiko View Post
                i think?

Comment

Nope, there's no episode today - It's the Halloween special of Ghost Hunters with Amanda Tapping as guest.
                  shows how much I actually keep up on TrashGate

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                    shows how much I actually keep up on TrashGate
                    I only know because I saw a notice posted on one of my LJ communities. I don't even know what episode we're at. I used to know all those things - ask me anything about anything on seasons 1 to 3. 4 and 5 are pretty much a blur, except maybe Doppelganger. Did you know that there's a Belgian flag in Doppelganger, when they're all sitting in the cafeteria and they're talking about their nightmares.

Comment

4 and 5 are pretty much a blur, except maybe Doppelganger. Did you know that there's a Belgian flag in Doppelganger, when they're all sitting in the cafeteria and they're talking about their nightmares.
                      Cool, I never noticed that! Kind of ironic to you, though, being Belgian and the Belgian flag in that episode where the nightmares happen and it kind of was your nightmare.

Comment

YAY! We had no stargate last night . It means it was a good night .

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          Cool, I never noticed that! Kind of ironic to you, though, being Belgian and the Belgian flag in that episode where the nightmares happen and it kind of was your nightmare.
                          Irony at its best -

Comment

They are out there to get you!!!!

Comment

They look... and feel... human.
                              sigpic

Comment

And they have a plan
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X