This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stclare View Post
    Yep thats the one, im having real trouble with my wireless connection going on and off like a bloody yoyo today.

just noticed its been put on the front page aswell sorry!
    I love YOYOs .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      I love YOYOs .
      Arrr but can you do tricks
      sigpic
      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Arrr but can you do tricks
        Nope. I just love them . Cannot wait to see the new ships with Keller next season . Muwhahahahahaha .

Comment

They dont know what there going to do with it? how about drop the idea all together, or hit that reset button where we all pretend they didn go there
          ITA!!
          Drop it! Stop messing with the Ronon and Rodney characters - concentrate on Sheps messy hair
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
            ITA!!
            Drop it! Stop messing with the Ronon and Rodney characters - concentrate on Sheps messy hair
            You spoke of the GEL

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Nope. I just love them . Cannot wait to see the new ships with Keller next season . Muwhahahahahaha .
              You never know they might try and get Gillian Anderson to join. we know scully can kick ass and do the technobabble. also she was in another scifi show.

i could go for my Rodney/Scully ship or Scully/Keller or Ronan/ Scully...need I go on
              sigpic
              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Disturbing news for a Daniel Jackson fan . So, I will wait a very long time to see Daniel and I expect him to be DANIEL and not some stranger like they did with Sam. I know I ask a lot but who knows .

"First Contact" (part one) should air on SCI FI Channel in the United States in September. While the cable network has not announced the schedule for Atlantis Season Five yet, based on past years we expect "The Lost Tribe" to premiere in January after a mid-season break of about three and a half months.

Comment

Wonders how much more she can read about the love triangle without gagging.....too late

Anyhoo, for those of you who occasionally visit the SEW thread....I'll spoiler out of respect for those who don't want to read:
                  Spoiler:

It's been moved. It's now in Characters & Relationships thread. Tame posted about the rationale for the move.
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

It's strange, but I'm beginning to find the humor in this situation. Perhaps the recent avalanche of bad news confirming this triangle has caused my brain to short circuit, but I think this triangle could be unexpectedly hilarious. Why? Because I have yet to see any chemistry, sexual or friendship, between Ronon and Keller or Rodney and Keller. Yet, the chemistry between Rodney and Ronon is off the charts, IMO.

I can't stop chuckling while imagining scenes where Ronon and Rodney are supposed to be declaring their interest in Keller, all the while generating unintended heat for each other. I can see it now, Keller's scenes with the men will put me to sleep, but the heat between Ronon and Rodney will perk me up.

If I can maintain this level of amusement about this situation then I may be able to get through Season 5 after all.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                      I take it we've all read the interview with Alan McCullough?

God help us all
                      And there's mr. Shark...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                        It's strange, but I'm beginning to find the humor in this situation. Perhaps the recent avalanche of bad news confirming this triangle has caused my brain to short circuit, but I think this triangle could be unexpectedly hilarious. Why? Because I have yet to see any chemistry, sexual or friendship, between Ronon and Keller or Rodney and Keller. Yet, the chemistry between Rodney and Ronon is off the charts, IMO.

I can't stop chuckling while imagining scenes where Ronon and Rodney are supposed to be declaring their interest in Keller, all the while generating unintended heat for each other. I can see it now, Keller's scenes with the men will put me to sleep, but the heat between Ronon and Rodney will perk me up.

If I can maintain this level of amusement about this situation then I may be able to get through Season 5 after all.
                        Thus my extended stay in the Zen garden. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier. Who could have imagined when the intrepid band of explorers in The Rising set off to possibly discover the lost city of Atlantis that in a mere 5 years we would be talking about love triangles among the characters?

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        And there's mr. Shark...
                        I'm sure Alan M is a nice man. He's a pretty good writer considering, but he's bought a front row seat on the clueless train and purchased a big 'ol glass of kool aid from the scantily clad passing bar maid.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Gee, does that mean their feeding of Sheppard/McKay is like LSD?
                          » Yup

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          I take it we've all read the interview with Alan McCullough? God help us all
                          » God help us all, indeed.

It's strange, but I'm beginning to find the humor in this situation.
                          Spoiler:
                          Perhaps the recent avalanche of bad news confirming this triangle has caused my brain to short circuit, but I think this triangle could be unexpectedly hilarious. Why? Because I have yet to see any chemistry, sexual or friendship, between Ronon and Keller or Rodney and Keller. Yet, the chemistry between Rodney and Ronon is off the charts, IMO.

» It's a self-defense mechanism, m'dear. Humans can only take so much stress and so a common mechanism in such stressful situations is to inject humour. It really does help you survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            » It's a self-defense mechanism, m'dear. Humans can only take so much stress and so a common mechanism in such stressful situations is to inject humour. It really does help you survive.
                            Hmmm, not in my case. To preserve my memories of a favorite show, I usually stop watching before it gets any worse, which is why I'm surprised that I now find this triangle funny. Just yesterday I thought that if I read one more triangle confirmation that I would no longer watch SGA, however, today I find this triangle hilarious enough to want to see how bad it can get.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Hmmm, not in my case. To preserve my memories of a favorite show, I usually stop watching before it gets any worse, which is why I'm surprised that I now find this triangle funny. Just yesterday I thought that if I read one more triangle confirmation that I would no longer watch SGA, however, today I find this triangle hilarious enough to want to see how bad it can get.
                              Yeah. Today I'm swinging from the desire to stop watching to curiosity to see how the storytelling and characters that I loved in the first three seasons continue to unravel.

Spoiler:
                              They don't even know how the triangle will be resolved? Great planning, people. And why admit that in an interview, anyway?

Comment

Watching a trainwreck... It's our curiosity and it'll kill us!
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X