Jennifer "love" Keller .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Jennifer "love" Keller .
      or Jennifer "stinky hair" Keller
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Jennfier "Don't sniff my Hair, you perv "Keller .

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          I made a vid to sum up my feelings about S5... it's here.
          Green. LOL.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Hey, if you win we are partners right?
          Well Brian...you're only half lucky. I got three out of six number. (I won a dollar...hmm, how much gas could that get me?)

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Careful, he might get a bald spot .
          Na, his puppy fur is thick and rich and fluffy. * pets top of Brian's head* *got licked* ew, dog spit. lol.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

from jm's blog of doom

Spoiler:
            RangerOne writes: “Also, isn’t a little hypocritical of you saying in the casting of the all-women team (or casting a role in general) in Whispers that it was done strictly on talent and not looks when a casting call for a female role for another episode specifically called for “a very beautiful woman in her 20’s” and never gave an average looking or older actress a chance to audition for the part?”

Answer: Isn’t it a little hypocritical when fans criticize actresses on the basis of their looks without even having seen them perform, then turn around and gush repeatedly over the absolutely dreamy male lead? Yeah, I think so too. I’m not sure what your point is. What do my casting requirements for Whispers have to do with someone else’s casting requirements for a completely different episode? I would assume that the reason a producer sought an attractive young woman for the role was because that was what the script called for. In Whispers, I described Porter as a “cute nerd” because I wanted the character to have chemistry with Beckett and suggest the possibility that something could develop between the two. Now, I could have described her as a “haggard witch” and cast someone else in the role, but I have a feeling that, at the end of the day, it wouldn’t have worked out nearly as well. All that said - even though we produce a science fiction television series, we are ever-mindful of striving for authenticity when casting aliens, androids, and fearless planet-hopping space-explorers. We want to reflect real people in real-life situations, like the doctors of Grey’s Anatomy and the cops on CSI:Miami.

to the bolded part - is there anyone on Atlantis not being shipped this year?

if you haver the stomach for it and read the rest Mr M does post a comment from someone reagarding turning Atlantis into a soap opera, there is no denial though!!
            sigpic
            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
              from jm's blog of doom

Spoiler:
              RangerOne writes: “Also, isn’t a little hypocritical of you saying in the casting of the all-women team (or casting a role in general) in Whispers that it was done strictly on talent and not looks when a casting call for a female role for another episode specifically called for “a very beautiful woman in her 20’s” and never gave an average looking or older actress a chance to audition for the part?”

Answer: Isn’t it a little hypocritical when fans criticize actresses on the basis of their looks without even having seen them perform, then turn around and gush repeatedly over the absolutely dreamy male lead? Yeah, I think so too. I’m not sure what your point is. What do my casting requirements for Whispers have to do with someone else’s casting requirements for a completely different episode? I would assume that the reason a producer sought an attractive young woman for the role was because that was what the script called for. In Whispers, I described Porter as a “cute nerd” because I wanted the character to have chemistry with Beckett and suggest the possibility that something could develop between the two. Now, I could have described her as a “haggard witch” and cast someone else in the role, but I have a feeling that, at the end of the day, it wouldn’t have worked out nearly as well. All that said - even though we produce a science fiction television series, we are ever-mindful of striving for authenticity when casting aliens, androids, and fearless planet-hopping space-explorers. We want to reflect real people in real-life situations, like the doctors of Grey’s Anatomy and the cops on CSI:Miami.

if you haver the stomach for it and read the rest Mr M does post a comment from someone reagarding turning Atlantis into a soap opera, there is no denial though!!
              Scary, isn't it?! When I read that I was just gobsmacked

My theory is there is some mass midlife crisis going on at Bridge
              sigpic

Comment

also from blog of despair:

All that said - even though we produce a science fiction television series, we are ever-mindful of striving for authenticity when casting aliens, androids, and fearless planet-hopping space-explorers. We want to reflect real people in real-life situations, like the doctors of Grey’s Anatomy and the cops on CSI:Miami.
                is he serious or delirious? Has he ever met any normal people? Those in SGA are classic fearless superheroes, not a real people.
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

from jm's blog of doom

Spoiler:

I can't believe I'm saying this - but this might actually be one of his "jokes".
                  sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    also from blog of despair:

is he serious or delirious? Has he ever met any normal people? Those in SGA are classic fearless superheroes, not a real people.
                    This part: We want to reflect real people in real-life situations, like the doctors of Grey’s Anatomy and the cops on CSI:Miami. is my favorite. Does he actually think those actors represent real people? Particularly the long-haired beauties in low cut tops who lean over corpses in Miami. LOL

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    I can't believe I'm saying this - but this might actually be one of his "jokes".
                    It's got to be because if not, it's worse than I thought and it can't possibly be worse than I thought. I really think he's serious and they just don't get it.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      This part: We want to reflect real people in real-life situations, like the doctors of Grey’s Anatomy and the cops on CSI:Miami. is my favorite. Does he actually think those actors represent real people? Particularly the long-haired beauties in low cut tops who lean over corpses in Miami. LOL
                      Sounds to me like they've run out of old SG-1 stories to rip off so they are now going to rip off Grey's Anatomy and CSI:Miami. It does explain how the characters look like they will be fornicating like rabbits
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

It's got to be because if not, it's worse than I thought and it can't possibly be worse than I thought. I really think he's serious and they just don't get it.
                        CSI Miami is supposed to be about cops, while SGA's male lead is a criminal

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                          I made a vid to sum up my feelings about S5... it's here.
                          Oh my, that's just wicked!

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                          No Larrin in S5? So is she gone forever? YEA!!!!!!

Ok Briangate.....next, we want Keller gone.
                          No Larrin in Season 5? That's news to me because I thought she was just out for one episode due to lack of actor availability. The thought JM said that he hoped to have her back later in the season?

Not that it matters to me whether she returns or not because although I was disappointed that TPTB didn't do a better job with the character, she wasn't around enough to irritate me. Unlike Keller who now reminds me of a kudzu vine because she's clinging to, and overpowering, several aspects of the show that I used to enjoy. TPTB started this overt shipping with her and apparently consider shipping her such a success that they now want to spread shipping out to all the other characters... like an infection.

from jm's blog of doom

Spoiler:

So, he's confirming that Season 5 will be all about ship and that casting decisions are made on ship potential. Lovely.

Considering that some of the best actresses are over TPTB's desired mid-20's age range, this means that in the future we're not likely to see actresses with the experience and skill to overcome, or at least offset, much of the lackluster writing that the female characters are usually burdened with. That's unfortunate.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            CSI Miami is supposed to be about cops, while SGA's male lead is a criminal
                            if you think he's criminal, I wonder you will say about a captain of the Serenity
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Another day, more depressing SGA news from JM's blog. When will it end?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                                Another day, more depressing SGA news from JM's blog. When will it end?
                                when MGM or anyone responsible will end this misery...
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X