Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering how badly tptb do ships in general...I shudder at the thought of a 3 way ship.

OMG...I can see it now. The ship will be so vague and inconsistent that we won't know if it's slash between ronon and mckay and keller is just the cover chick for the two or if it's a straight ship with a hint of slash.

Dear Lord, let the show die with dignity...or at least a hint of dignity.
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

» If you want inconsistancy, I can wear my slasher goggles and detect great amounts of slash between all the main characters. Thankfully , I have a mental 'on/off' button

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
        Considering how badly tptb do ships in general...I shudder at the thought of a 3 way ship.

OMG...I can see it now. The ship will be so vague and inconsistent that we won't know if it's slash between ronon and mckay and keller is just the cover chick for the two or if it's a straight ship with a hint of slash.

Dear Lord, let the show die with dignity...or at least a hint of dignity.
        Might just be too late.... it should have had a living will.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          » If you want inconsistancy, I can wear my slasher goggles and detect great amounts of slash between all the main characters. Thankfully , I have a mental 'on/off' button
          You know, the slash pairings, unintentional as they may be, seem so much more real that the het ones in this show!

(sorry for double post)

Comment

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
            You know, the slash pairings, unintentional as they may be, seem so much more real that the het ones in this show!
            » Really, they feed you Rodney/Ronon like crack cocaine

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              » Really, they feed you Rodney/Ronon like crack cocaine
              Gee, does that mean their feeding of Sheppard/McKay is like LSD?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                Ronon will die heroically, they always die heroically in stargate, maybe by an exploding turnip this time (an exploding Keller head would be a compromise).
                Thus opening the way for Carson to resume as CMO... unless they decide to take him out in the same explosion just for kicks.

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                How can you tell the difference?
                One has hair?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I take it we've all read the interview with Alan McCullough?

Spoiler:
                  Character interactions between each other ... I don't know if we've planned that far ahead. There is a nice thing going on, which I haven't really had to deal with or had a chance to write for yet, which is we're setting up a bit of a love triangle. There's a possibility of a love triangle.

Last year we saw Dr. Keller get in a near kiss with Ronon, and towards the end of the season in "Trio" and following up in "[The] Last Man," we see a version of an alternate future where she and McKay get together. We thought it would be fun to ...

GW: ... experiment on that.

AM: Yeah. Let's see where that takes us. Let's put these characters in a situation, in an ongoing situation throughout several episodes, and see where it takes us.

To be honest we don't know how we're going to resolve it yet. We're playing around at the moment. Carl's written a great episode this year which delves into that relationship in a little more detail, that triangle. And then I don't know. We'll see. I don't know what we're going to do with it to be honest. We haven't decided.

God help us all
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Character interactions

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

God help us all
                      Alan McCullough? Do you mean the one who wrote the horrible affront to physics called Outcast

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        Alan McCullough? Do you mean the one who wrote the horrible affront to physics called Outcast

Was there an episode called like that?

Comment

Theres also a new David Hewlett interview on the mgm site (would link but i cant seem to get back in it)

where David

Spoiler:
                          confirms the love triangle is a go in the shrine and tracker. though i got from his words that the three dont know there in a love triangle?? huh either Keller is dating two guys or shes not. or so help me if they go down the route where Rodney thinks there dating and Keller just hadnt put him right, that would be a pretty low thing to do even by tptb standard

if someone can get that interview an post here that would be great as i only read the bits where i saw triangle, so need to read through properly thanks.
                          sigpic
                          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post

God help us all
                            They dont know what there going to do with it? how about drop the idea all together, or hit that reset button where we all pretend they didn go there
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Is it this one?

MGM

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                Is it this one?

MGM
                                Yep thats the one, im having real trouble with my wireless connection going on and off like a bloody yoyo today.

just noticed its been put on the front page aswell sorry!
                                sigpic
                                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Working...
                                X