X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
    It worked with Daniel for 10 years why not Carson
    lmao but didnt people get tired off that too?
    If they kill off carson again they would get to much lash back, i dont think they are THAT stupid!

then agian they were stupid enough to get rid of

EDIT:

Also i fear that they make the ancients look even more stupid and foolish! they were the gatebuilders people, leave them the hell alone and make someone else look stupid for once please!
    and as someone said if any more live lanteans show up, dont kill them off again!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
    Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
    SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
      Heavy McKay whump episode!
      Now thats something id like to see, but he would have to come out of it looking brave and getting the girl
      sigpic
      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
        Now thats something id like to see, but he would have to come out of it looking brave and getting the girl
        oops, I posted this to wrong thread. It is desire, not a fear.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

1. Lorne is killed off.
          2. Carson is killed off (again)
          3. Baby/child on Atlantis
          4. Melodramatic romance. Even though I'm an anti-shipper for the show, I would be able to deal wth a romance as long as it's realistic and both characters are well-developed on their own before they're paired off. Otherwise, this would be a deal-breaker for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn View Post
            1. Lorne is killed off.

2. Carson is killed off (again)

3. Baby/child on Atlantis
            will probably happen anyway

4. Melodramatic romance. Even though I'm an anti-shipper for the show, I would be able to deal wth a romance as long as it's realistic and both characters are well-developed on their own before they're paired off. Otherwise, this would be a deal-breaker for me.
            no thanks
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

1. 3. Baby/child on Atlantis

That is not necessarily a fear of mine, but just a nagging thought of how horrible a move it would be in the sense that it would ruin the show. You can't have a baby running around the city....can you say massive tv cliche??!!!

My fear, is the horrible storyline they have probably derived for the resoluton of this pregnancy/kid storyline.

This is a scifi show for cry'in out loud!!!
              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
              &=AWESOME &Forever
              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                That is not necessarily a fear of mine, but just a thought of how horrible a move it would be in the sense that it would ruin the show.
                ditto

You can't have a baby running around the city....can you say massive tv cliche??!!!
                yes you can. ugh I hate cliches

My fear is the horrible storyline they have probably derived for the pregnancy/kid in general....god only knows how bad the outcome we are waiting to see is.
                I think it won't be as bad as some might think

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  I think it won't be as bad as some might think
                  Honestly, I don't think so either but I really hope there is a WTF surprise in store for us b/c if it is going to go the way I fear it might.....BLOW IT ALL UP AND START OVER
                  &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

I fear that we won't see Todd again. ._. The show won't feel right without a "good" Wraith.
                    ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

That is not necessarily a fear of mine, but just a nagging thought of how horrible a move it would be in the sense that it would ruin the show. You can't have a baby running around the city....can you say massive tv cliche??!!!

My fear, is the horrible storyline they have probably derived for the resoluton of this pregnancy/kid storyline.

I do not want to see a child/children in Atlantis... Again!

It didn't work the first time and is IMO one hell of a TV Cliche...
                      SGA doesn't want to go down that road

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        will probably happen anyway
                        I know, which is why it's one of my, deepest, darkest fears!

Originally posted by cabouse18
                        That is not necessarily a fear of mine but just a horrible move in the sense that it would ruin the show. You can't have a baby running around the city....can you say massive tv cliche??!!!

Huggies or Pampers?? Oh, the drama!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                          I fear that we won't see Todd again. ._. The show won't feel right without a "good" Wraith.
                          Who said Todd's always going to be a good guy?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                            I do not want to see a child/children in Atlantis... Again!

It didn't work the first time and is IMO one hell of a TV Cliche...
                            SGA doesn't want to go down that road
                            Let's frickin hope not! No show has ever survived after going down a route like this!
                            Last edited by cabouse18; 12 February 2008, 11:16 AM.
                            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

The voices in my head. *nods*

But I am hoping that they don't remove good guy Todd.
                              ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Honestly, I don't think so either but I really hope there is a WTF surprise in store for us b/c if it is going to go the way I fear it might.....
                                yeah it's gonna be interesting to say the least

BLOW IT ALL UP AND START OVER
                                still on that eh?

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                                wasn't it already confirmed that we'll see him in at least one ep?

I know, which is why it's one of my, deepest, darkest fears!
                                I know what you mean. children and sci fi -> nope! but I have faith in TBTB

he's a good guy???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X