This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt Sara View Post
    Kanna will just keep Sheppard and Teyla apart.
    I'd be surprised if he survived the first episode to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

sorry dude but Shep/Teyla would be a big mistake imo
      I know this is off topic so we can discuss this elsewhere but why?
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        That would be fantastic Or a hive ship crashes into the spot where Lucious was standing...
        I like it!! I actually liked those eps but he really needs to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I know this is off topic so we can discuss this elsewhere but why?
          no it's not off topic, it could be one of my deepest darkest s5 fears um why do you think it'd be such a great idea? I think Atlantis is much more interesting without any ship
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

no it's not off topic, it could be one of my deepest darkest s5 fears um why do you think it'd be such a great idea? I think Atlantis is much more interesting without any ship
            IDK I just like seeing certain characters together. Jack and Sam for example and John an Teyla really look good together IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Sara View Post
              oh What would really be awful is if the Shep and Teyla offically get together . Atlantis would be reuined. it would be television sUICIDE.
              I think I saw something on Martin Gero's blog or somewhere, that they should never really get together. Thankfully.

What if it's Lucius?
              Oh my! I nearly fogot he's still not dead.

Comment

I like it!! I actually liked those eps but he really needs to die.
                Anyone got a spare Mark IX?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  Anyone got a spare Mark IX?
                  We could make that therapist who interviewed Vala treat Lucius. By the end of the session we know at least one would be dead.

Comment

IDK I just like seeing certain characters together. Jack and Sam for example and John an Teyla really look good together IMO.
                    I agree about S/J but only because that happened off screen (even though everybody's still waiting for the irrefutable on screen resolution). J/T would be another cliche imo as in the hero gets the alien girl, I don't like it. hey if they're gonna get together sometime in the future when there's no more Atlantis I'd be fine with it. I won't like it but still accept it. but for now there shouldn't be any realtionship in Atlantis imo. also don't forget there are other shippers, TBTB wouldn't wanna alienate a certain fanbase
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree about S/J but only because that happened off screen (even though everybody's still waiting for the irrefutable on screen resolution). J/T would be another cliche imo as in the hero gets the alien girl, I don't like it. hey if they're gonna get together sometime in the future when there's no more Atlantis I'd be fine with it. I won't like it but still accept it. but for now there shouldn't be any realtionship in Atlantis imo. also don't forget there are other shippers, TBTB wouldn't wanna alienate a certain fanbase
                      Hmm you make a good point and I agree.

Comment

Hmm you make a good point and I agree.
                        really? just like that? wow that was easy
                        sigpic

Comment

My fear. Some more living Lanteans turn up. They die during the course of the story because they're over confident or careless about something.
                          sigpic

Comment

My biggest fear is the writers running out of ideas so they invent some weird bug that eats cloth and metals. A naked Ronin is NOT on my list of things to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Killjoy_Zero View Post
                              My biggest fear is the writers running out of ideas so they invent some weird bug that eats cloth and metals. A naked Ronin is NOT on my list of things to see.
                              ITA
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico
                                You can thank McKay & the Expedition for the Ancients dying in The Return because I dont think they ever told them about changing their base code. Therefore the Ancients did not know that the Replicators could attack them
                                The hologram in Rising said they were over confident. Helia said they were responsible for the Wraith's emergence as a species.

Spoiler:
                                In 'Spoils Of War' they were careless and thought their ships unbeatable.

If I was a Lantean I'd sue the scriptwriters for ruining my race's reputation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X