This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    The hologram in Rising said they were over confident. Helia said they were responsible for the Wraith's emergence as a species.

Spoiler:
    In 'Spoils Of War' they were careless and thought their ships unbeatable.

If I was a Lantean I'd sue the scriptwriters for ruining my race's reputation.
    They still probably would have headed to the SGC with Jack & Woolsey as soon as they showed up only to take back the city later if they know that little info

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      ITA
      Yes no naked male characters. Now female ones........*whistles and walks away*
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        well said
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Jewel Staite, Dr. Keller in Atlantis, was in Firefly first. Watch the pilot episode. Its great how they introduce her.

Comment

Now, now...Don't be too hasty!

Comment

Flip that around and everything will be perfect
              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
              &=AWESOME &Forever
              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                Flip that around and everything will be perfect
                err... no
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                  My fears are;

Another death of a main character.
                  A romance put into canon (any pairing)
                  no team eps
                  SG1 bad guys and good guys showing up week after week after week.

I agree, although a romance if done properly would be fine, and i'm not talking Ronon and Keller here, let's have one that makes sense.

I think it would be great if the new enemies weren't human or even humaniod but given tptb's track record i'm not optimistic. One last thing if they kill off Beckett again they're even stupider than i thought.

Comment

Now I love the idea there

Comment

Originally posted by Buck32 View Post
                      I agree, although a romance if done properly would be fine, and i'm not talking Ronon and Keller here, let's have one that makes sense.

I think it would be great if the new enemies weren't human or even humaniod but given tptb's track record i'm not optimistic. One last thing if they kill off Beckett again they're even stupider than i thought.
                      I agree...just have Beckett decide to return to Earth for a while or something...killing him again would retarded.

I am a J/T shipper and would love to see them get together but again, you are right...it has to been tastefully and right...getting characters together for the sake of having a relationship on the show would suck.

I was kind of upset they broke up Rodney and Katie

Non humanoid enemies would cost too much money; monet this show probably doesn't have to spend...hence all the bottle eps and non team eps this season
                      &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

I'm fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          I'm fearless.
                          glad one of us is!!!!
                          &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            I'm fearless.
                            that's great. I'd really like to join you...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                              I agree...just have Beckett decide to return to Earth for a while or something...killing him again would retarded.

I am a J/T shipper and would love to see them get together but again, you are right...it has to been tastefully and right...getting characters together for the sake of having a relationship on the show would suck.

I was kind of upset they broke up Rodney and Katie

Non humanoid enemies would cost too much money; monet this show probably doesn't have to spend...hence all the bottle eps and non team eps this season
                              But didn't they get more money this year with the end of SG-1?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                                sorry dude but Shep/Teyla would be a big mistake imo
                                I agree with Jumper One - Shep/Teyla is one of my biggest fears too. Probably my biggest one. Especially since Kanaan will probably get killed off rather quickly.

Other fears:
                                2) Lorne and/or Zelenka getting killed off. Of course any of the main four getting killed off, but I think that is doubtful. There's a higher risk of losing these two.
                                3) That they will continue the trend of single character or duo or trio episodes. I want my team!! We've lost Elizabeth and Carson, at least let me have my team!
                                4) Ronon/Keller ship. I'm not really all that enthusiastic about any main character ship being canon, but those two are my biggest worries.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X