X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
    I'm all for that....he can take the baby with him
    Nah take Kav not the kid.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Nah take Kav not the kid.
      How about we make it a two for one deal? I'm always open to compromises
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

My greatest fears?

1. Lucius.
        2. More Shep/Teyla nonsense. *ducks for cover*
        3. Teyla having two or three great episodes, and then being forgotten for the rest of the season.
        4. Michael becoming just another mustache-twirling baddie.
        5. More Larin/Shep "flirtation".
        6. Teyla's pregnancy arc turning into "Aw, wook at da baby! Teywa's such a gooood mommy!"
        6. Shep chating up or eyeing Capt. Vega in any way, shape, or form.
        7. Too much Shep period. *ducks again*

Yep, this stuff gives me night terrors.

Comment

1. More Sheppard acting like a hormone-driven idiot (around Larrin).

2. Larrin.

3. McKay behaving like an adolescent moronic hormone-driven idiot (suggesting to other officers and expedition members, no - expedition leader !!! - to show their breasts!? Sam should've kicked his ass all the way back to Earth...)

4. New 20- and 30-something female team members included to (very willingly) remove their clothes in order to make a rope to get out of a hole...

5. Woolsey.

6. Larrin.

7. A new even more deadlier and even more scarrier evil race... (or two).

8. Reducing Zelenka into a socially retarded psychopathic science geek.

9. Larrin.

10. New kick ass sexy female starship troopers (like MACOs in Enterprise...).

Comment

oops double post! sorry!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
            Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
            SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Childermass View Post

LMAO!!!

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
              Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
              SG1 -

Comment

I am worried that SGA might become chaotic place, without any chain holding them together (Elizabeth). I think with Woolsey in command, they will probably go to missions by themselves, they won´t follow orders.

I am worried that Mallozzi lies again about spreading Lorne´s role because they will have new babe, new soldier, even with her own team with members who actually have names!

Lorne and Zelenka will become more recurring then they were, without any chance for improvement.

I am worried that there will be Teyla´s child in Atlantis.

I am worried that they will reverse McKay again, making him screw up over and over again, humiliate him, with Sheppard constatly yelling at him without any reason...I am simply worried that they will "kill" my favorite character this way. They are trying in S4 but his character is so imbalanced that the damage is probably ireversable.

I would prefer no Larrin or any woman in Sheppard´s proximity.

No pairing because tptb can´t write any relationship. Viewers are so stupid that they actually want to SEE Rodney going out with Katie and SEE the reason why he wanted to marry her.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                  What do you mean another wraith or ancient vessel destroyed?
                  ancient i get as they were supposed to be amazing but now they seem crap, but with the wraith i hope more are destroyed, show us turning the tide in the war, but i'd also like to see one of ours get destroyed otherwise it doesnt seem realistic maybe?
                  They have already said lorne and zelenka are around and i dont think they will get killed off

i thought lucius was getting eaten anyway lol!
                  I meant the ones that our guys have found/acquired. The others can go BOOM!
                  And Lucius would make a great meal for some Wraith, although he'd probably be a bit greasy and the Wraith would need an antacid... (wonder if the Wraith get indigestion from some humans?)
                  sigpic

Comment

3. Teyla having two or three great episodes, and then being forgotten for the rest of the season.
                    I agree, once, she should form a member of the team, not a guest star.
                    Actually, I'd love to see much more Larrin, and the rest of the "Travelers".
                    (but not necessarilly a relationship of any kind)
                    6. Teyla's pregnancy arc turning into "Aw, wook at da baby! Teywa's such a gooood mommy!"
                    Wow, a nightmare!!

Originally posted by MatroxMeteor View Post

2. Larrin.

3. McKay behaving like an adolescent moronic hormone-driven idiot (suggesting to other officers and expedition members, no - expedition leader !!! - to show their breasts!? Sam should've kicked his ass all the way back to Earth...)

4. New 20- and 30-something female team members included to (very willingly) remove their clothes in order to make a rope to get out of a hole...

5. Woolsey.

6. Larrin.

9. Larrin.

You really don't like Larrin, do you? (and she's so sexy)
                    But Zelenka should really be brought back to the serious science.....

Comment

My greatest fears?

1. Lucius.
                      2. More Shep/Teyla nonsense. *ducks for cover*
                      6. Shep chating up or eyeing Capt. Vega in any way, shape, or form.
                      7. Too much Shep period. *ducks again*

Yep, this stuff gives me night terrors.

I agree with all those except #2 but that is only b/c I am a J/T shipper

Definately don't want anymore Larrin; her character is a space pirate with a rack and no brains.

Lucius: been done; twice!!!

Oh god and if they even touch number 6, I will puke b/c they will have ruined a perfectly good character with an age old cliche.

Vega....hmmm....don't know what to say about her yet other than the only flirting she should be doing this season is with her gun...b/c it would be another cliche....and I really hate those
                      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                      &=AWESOME &Forever
                      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by MatroxMeteor View Post

2. Larrin.
                        I like Larrin. So not a worry for me.

I disagree. I just didn't see it as bad as that.

Well yeah she was quite willing but she was trying to help. It was great seeing Mckays face when Carter stopped it.

5. Woolsey.
                        I understand your concern on this but I think he has lots of potential so we'll see.

ANd the problem with that is?

Uh what makes you think that could happen?

9. Larrin.
                        YOu really don't like her do you?

I liked the MACO's.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Enterprise tangent...
                          When they first showed up and I saw a female MACO, I hoped that she wouldn't get overpowered and require Reed to save her. Then she had her first action scene and she got overpowered BUT she turned the tables and pain sticked the guy. Nicely done. Of course, she got overpowered later in the season and Reed had to save her. Eh, he's a star, she had no lines.

After 10 years of Carter and 4 of Teyla, the SGC has a great precedent of well rounded, strong and competent female warriors. Wait, that's only 2, isn't it...? Here's to this Vega person!
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                          X