This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Yes, but Robert Picardo is higher profile'd actor than TH or AT. He probably has needs... well, of course he has needs... but actorial needs... (hey look, I invented a new word)
    needs? actorial needs?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      really? you don't like the theme?
      Like the theme...but skip through it nonetheless...

needs? actorial needs?
      It's 2am.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Like the theme...but skip through it nonetheless...It's 2am.
        I find your insanity remains stable if forget about sleep all together.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Like the theme...but skip through it nonetheless...
          well I like it

It's 2am.
          oh I wasn't making fun of you if that's what you're thinking. I just like this new word
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            Well normally I'd think RP would go in where AT is. Certainly in terms of contract negotiations it'd be easier to keep everyone else where they are presently. However, I think RP is too senior an actor not to have a special spot towards the end of the credits. it'd be easier to intert RP before DH and have Jewel as number 2 in the credits, but, honestly, I can't see that happening.

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
            I thought Weir was first and then John. Then Carter was first and then John.

But I'm not solid on the openers, that damn theme always had me running away or fast forwarding.
            No Joe was always first in the credits and David's always been last, Torri was second (then Amanda after that).

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            I think Amanda only got second billing because of her years with the show and probably her contract. TPTB are wanting to restructure the show from when Weir was leader so that the commander isn't as high priority as the team, and with Picardo being a new regular to the show, he's going to get added on to the end.

That would be odd if Jason was promoted two spots over Rachel, who's been with the show longer. I don't think it'll happen, but I could be wrong.
            Very possibly. To be honest i've never been any good at these sorts of things, because it's based on contracts, so it's possible Robert could be second, but I think he'll come just behind David.

they do? great can I have some?

as you wish

so? he's the new boss, as were Weir and Carter
            *passes over the nutty pills*

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Look, a picture of Linzi. I think we will see an overhall of the opening credits kind of like when S2 of Atlantis started.
            *flexes the whip*

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
              I thought Weir was first and then John. Then Carter was first and then John.

But I'm not solid on the openers, that damn theme always had me running away or fast forwarding.
              Nope. Joe has always been first, hence he's the lead of the show. The second most prestigious spot goes to David, then it's number 2, etc... These spots in the credits are highly sought after and are written into contracts.
              Yeah right, Rachel will be happy to see that... not. (I hope her agent does a fab job and demands 2nd billing)
              Oh, hon. She won't get that. I was just saying that contractually if that happened then they wouldn't have to renegotiate all the other contracts except Joe's and David's. Honestly it's easier to just put RP where Amanda is and Jewel before David. But, I just think a spot before David with Woolsey's name might be considered more prestigious for RP.
              I think Amanda only got second billing because of her years with the show and probably her contract. TPTB are wanting to restructure the show from when Weir was leader so that the commander isn't as high priority as the team, and with Picardo being a new regular to the show, he's going to get added on to the end.

That would be odd if Jason was promoted two spots over Rachel, who's been with the show longer. I don't think it'll happen, but I could be wrong.
              I don't think so either.
              Look, a picture of Linzi. I think we will see an overhall of the opening credits kind of like when S2 of Atlantis started.
              Are you saying I look like a flying pig!
              No, Jewel's not going to be number two. And while Picardo may be a senior actor, he's still new to the show, and coming into a support role (JM's description of the leader role). Honestly, I think if it had been anyone but Amanda replacing Torri, they wouldn't have been in the second spot either. They would have been at the end where Don Davis and Beau Bridges always were.
              No, Jewel won't be, I don't think. But those end credits are considered places of honour generally, especially if it's a 'with RP as Richard Woolsey' I thought they'd do that with AT last year, but she was number two. I guess they could slot RP in that spot too. It'll be interesting to see.
              sigpic

Comment

I find your insanity remains stable if forget about sleep all together.
                I wish I could just skip sleep tonight but I'm meeting a friend of mine tomorrow, which requires me to be somewhat awake in order not to get on the wrong train or something.

oh I wasn't making fun of you if that's what you're thinking. I just like this new word
                Yay, for the new word.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  *flexes the whip*
                  Haven't you learned by now, I am immune to your whip.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I think it will probably be: (I think Linzi already said this )

Joe Flanigan
                    Rachel Luttrell
                    Jason Momoa
                    Jewel Staite

Robert Picardo as Richard Woolsey
                    and David Hewlett as Dr Rodney McKay
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

No Joe was always first in the credits and David's always been last, Torri was second (then Amanda after that).
                      yup

Very possibly. To be honest i've never been any good at these sorts of things, because it's based on contracts, so it's possible Robert could be second, but I think he'll come just behind David.
                      David? you mean Hewlett? because that won't happen, he's the co-star (I bet you know who the star is )

*passes over the nutty pills*
                      ah thanks *bows* crap I did that the last time! oh boy...
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay, for the new word.
                        woohoo
                        sigpic

Comment

I think it will probably be: (I think Linzi already said this )

Joe Flanigan
                          Rachel Luttrell
                          Jason Momoa
                          Jewel Staite

Robert Picardo as Richard Woolsey
                          and David Hewlett as Dr Rodney McKay
                          I think that's most likely. But I thought it'd be like that last season and it wasn't. Well with Amanda before David in the credits.
                          sigpic

Comment

Haven't you learned by now, I am immune to your whip.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think that's most likely. But I thought it'd be like that last season and it wasn't. Well with Amanda before David in the credits.
                              The flying pig has spoken.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

...prestigious...
                                That's the word I was looking for earlier... *sigh* I need to put my brains to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X