This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
    I noticed, I was of the minority. It just annoys me. I just find it a tad over dramatic for the show, leaving it a bad taste in my mouth. I never sit through the intro because of the theme. If I sit through the intro, that means I've just muted the television.
    Wow I loved it from the start of the show. Oh well.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Hmmm,

Joe Flanigan

Rachel Luttrell

Jason Momoa

Jewel Staite

with
      Robert Picardo as:

and
      David Hewlett as:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Hmmm,

Joe Flanigan

Rachel Luttrell

Jason Momoa

Jewel Staite
        with
        Robert Picardo as:

and
        David Hewlett as:
        You've added Jewel Staite, why? We've never seen a recurring in the list. Are you too upset about the lack of women?
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I didn't think Jewel was being bumped to a regular cast member. Wasn't she staying as recurring?

Comment

You've added Jewel Staite, why? We've never seen a recurring in the list. Are you too upset about the lack of women?
            Because JM just confirmed what I suspected. Jewel is being bumped up to regular for season 5.

From today's blog:

Mark B writes: “Can you confirm if Jewel Staite will be regular or recurring next season?”

Answer: Jewel will be a regular next year.

Edit: Just saw your last bit of your post. I couldn't give a, er, whatever how many women are on the show...
            sigpic

Comment

Following the trend, this means that Keller will meet an unpleasant and ridiculous end in s6. Nice.

Comment

Hopefully it will be a 12-14 episodes type regular role as opposed to a 20 episode one, there just aren't enough instances where doctors are needed in scripts to warrant so many episodes.

Comment

Because JM just confirmed what I suspected. Jewel is being bumped up to regular for season 5.

From today's blog:

Mark B writes: “Can you confirm if Jewel Staite will be regular or recurring next season?”

Answer: Jewel will be a regular next year.

Edit: Just saw your last bit of your post. I couldn't give a, er, whatever how many women are on the show...

Why do smell and sense brimstone and damnation?!

~sigh~ I'll miss her. This might take the female population to 1. Stick in there Teyla, you may the last woman standing.

Comment

Hmmm,

Joe Flanigan

Rachel Luttrell

Jason Momoa

Jewel Staite

with
                    Robert Picardo as:

and
                    David Hewlett as:
                    I think it will be

Joe as Sheppard, the dashingly handsome whumpable pilot

Jason as Ronon, the secret cuddler of the group

Rachel as Teyla the pregnant warrior that can still kick shep's ass

Jewel as the quirky doctor who'll learn to rip Shep's shirt of next time she defibs him!

with Robert as Woolsey, the panic merchant who likes to butt heads

and David as Dr Rodney, he gets sweeter by the day McKay

Ummm why would Linz be upset because of the lack of women? There's plenty of women on there, we just haven't seen them yet

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      Ummm why would Linz be upset because of the lack of women? There's plenty of women on there, we just haven't seen them yet

Gutted...

Comment

Gutted...
                        Did you see my 'Yet' bit? We have Teyla, Sam and Keller so not too bad on the women front and this
                        Spoiler:
                        new woman Alison Porter

Comment

I think it will be Joe as Sheppard, the dashingly handsome whumpable pilot

Jason as Ronon, the secret cuddler of the group
                          Rachel as Teyla the pregnant warrior that can still kick shep's ass
                          Jewel as the quirky doctor who'll learn to rip Shep's shirt of next time she defibs him!
                          with Robert as Woolsey, the panic merchant who likes to butt heads
                          and David as Dr Rodney, he gets sweeter by the day McKay
                          Peg, your insanity has reached a new high
                          JM said that Keller is going to be a regular.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Did you see my 'Yet' bit? We have Teyla, Sam and Keller so not too bad on the women front and this
                            Spoiler:
                            new woman Alison Porter
                            Means nothing...2 are regular, with a rumor of a limitation of one. And about 3 other's are recurring. Versus a cast of 4 regular males and 4, maybe 5 recurring. Men still dominate. It's a sore point for me...that's all.

Comment

Means nothing...2 are regular, with a rumor of a limitation of one. And about 3 other's are recurring. Versus a cast of 4 regular males and 4, maybe 5 recurring. Men still dominate. It's a sore point for me...that's all.
                              so?
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                                Following the trend, this means that Keller will meet an unpleasant and ridiculous end in s6. Nice.
                                That's what I said in the other thread... And then there will be a Save Jennifer Keller campaign and if TPTB love her enough she'll be back in season 7 for 5 episodes. After she went boom of course.

We have Teyla, Sam and Keller so not too bad on the women front and this
                                Spoiler:
                                new woman Alison Porter
                                They're a dying race...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X