Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many episodes do you think Carter will appear in?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell View Post
    3 or 4 episodes I wish it was all 20 but Amanda made her decision and I respect that so I'll just have to try and get use to Woolsey.
    so do I

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
    Why not both?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I hate to be terribly cynical, but I don't really buy this. It's good press for both of them to say that, isn't it? We know AT will probably have the time in the second half of the season, but it's contingent upon "b) the types of stories we can come up with."

That doesn't sound really encouraging to me. Why would they go out of their way to write her in? And even if they do, is she going to get the big Sam-centered ep she deserves after eleven years? Not as a guest appearance, she's not.
      I think it depends on how they write her out. I would use "Michael" as an example of an ep that was a huge meaty role for a guest star. If they storyline supports it, they can certainly write an ep that features her in a return spot.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        I think it depends on how they write her out. I would use "Michael" as an example of an ep that was a huge meaty role for a guest star. If they storyline supports it, they can certainly write an ep that features her in a return spot.
        let's hope they do
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

That doesn't sound really encouraging to me. Why would they go out of their way to write her in? And even if they do, is she going to get the big Sam-centered ep she deserves after eleven years? Not as a guest appearance, she's not.
          She's in two episodes right now. I'm guessing that's Search and Rescue and the episode that explains her leaving. I'm guessing that episode (as yet unidentified) will be a big Sam-centered episode. However, you're right that return guest appearances are probably only going to have her assisting the regular crew, rather than having the episode center around her.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I voted 4, casue it all depends on the storyline and if she's aviable, she's starting her new show Sancturary. New or new, they made 8 webisodes.
            But if she's commited to that show she probably won't be around as much in SGA. I love to see here in SGA, but for me she will always be associated with SG-1.
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
              I voted 4, casue it all depends on the storyline and if she's aviable, she's starting her new show Sancturary. New or new, they made 8 webisodes.
              But if she's commited to that show she probably won't be around as much in SGA. I love to see here in SGA, but for me she will always be associated with SG-1.
              Agreed.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I like 7, so that's my pick. The truth is I'm pleased when I see her in 3+ eps.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X