Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many episodes do you think Carter will appear in?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That seems to be the magic "recurring" number.

Comment

My bets are on 4 or 6. But probably not 5, because that's a weird odd number. 4 or 6.

Comment

i chose 6.

what i'd like is 10+, but i don't know if that's an option with amanda's time.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I'll go with the supremely optimistic 7 but will be happy with whatever we get.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            Ideally I'd want 6 but most likely no more than 4 or 5.
            maybe 6 is a little optimistic. I still think it'll be at least 4 eps, there's probably a good chance to see more of her in the back half

btw who voted for 18?
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'd say 6
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

maybe this poll should be about how many episodes you HOPE Carter will be in

Comment

I am gonna say she will be in about 5 eps!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've gone for three. We know Carter is in one, and I'm thinking, all being well, AT might be available for two near the end of the season. With AT's priority being on Sanctuary, I just can't see how she'll be able to fit in any more episodes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                      maybe this poll should be about how many episodes you HOPE Carter will be in
                      WellI hope she'll be in more than 10 but I know that's not possible so I vote for 5 and that's if AT has the time from Sanctuary.. wich I hope she could
                      sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        maybe 6 is a little optimistic. I still think it'll be at least 4 eps, there's probably a good chance to see more of her in the back half

btw who voted for 18?
                        Wow. 18? Someone who's even more optimistic than me?

I'll take what I can get, but I voted for 3. Remember what happened to Jack and Jonas.

Don't let the iris hit you on the way out, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                          Neat poll,Skydiver.
                          My very cautious guess is for only 3 Carter ep appearances.
                          The opener,plus two in the back half,if Sanctuary scheduling permits.
                          Party Pooper! I went for 4.
                          sigpic

Comment

Neener ! You are such a Pollyanna by comparison this time around, I agree,lol !
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

2 and 1 new sg1 movie
                              sigpic
                              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                              Metal gear fan

Comment

with the idea taht, once sanctuary is done, her availability will be about the same as this year - in other words, much more open after the mid season break - i can see that she'd be AVAILABLE for a good chunk of the second half...but i have a feeling that the show will move on without her and, although she might have the time, they just won't have the motivation.

I'm not saying that it's mean or unreasonable or anything...the show will just move on. That's how it happens.

I think that, after S&R, Sam will be gone, but there will be an effort to bring her back in the second half (knowing that she'll have more time) and that'll be about it.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X