Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many episodes do you think Carter will appear in?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for an optimistic 5 episodes, although I think it'll probably be more like 2 or 3 at the most.
    sigpic

Comment

I voted 3. Figured it's a good number, not too many but you won't totally misss her.
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

6 seems to be an acceptable number for me.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I went with 4. And good point Sky, how are they going to use the Sam character in the 2nd half? It won't do the show any good to force Sam into it.
          sigpic

Comment

Probably way too optimistic but went for 8

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
              I went with 4. And good point Sky, how are they going to use the Sam character in the 2nd half? It won't do the show any good to force Sam into it.
              I went with 4 as well - the resolution to the S4 finale and another to write her out. Then a couple of more later. The hard part to guessing is not knowing (as SJSL pointed out) what her new role is. Why is Carter leaving - illness, marriage, new assignment, new enemy in MW? Her appearances have to make sense.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                I went with 4 as well - the resolution to the S4 finale and another to write her out. Then a couple of more later. The hard part to guessing is not knowing (as SJSL pointed out) what her new role is. Why is Carter leaving - illness, marriage, new assignment, new enemy in MW? Her appearances have to make sense.
                Agreed.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                  She can easily be reassigned. Illness? Allergy to Rodney McKay? Didn't pay her taxes?

Hmm... the thing is there has always been the potential to remove her. After all, if they make more SG1 films, the character wouldn't be there... (nor would the actress), unless they filmed during the time SGA wasn't filming...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    i chose 6.

what i'd like is 10+, but i don't know if that's an option with amanda's time.

sally
                    I am being overly optimistic....14.....
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll say 4.5- the opener, and then the beginning of the second episode in more of cameo appearance as a goodbye/changing of the guard of Atlantis leader, and she'll come back near the end of the season for two or three eps.

So I voted 4.

Comment

I say 6.

my ships

Comment

I put five, but that was the most I thought she might appear in. I'm guessing between 3-5. I think she'll have two right off, as Ruffles said. And then possibly one more in the first half and a couple in the second half depending on her schedule.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

I voted 5 because it's not multiple choice. Otherwise I'd say 4-5.
                            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              Just what the title says
                              8 i'm sure woolsey will need some help now being in command
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

who cares??

but I think 5
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X