• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill off Ronon.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Kill off Ronon.
      I would go for that, if he took six hives full of Wraith down with him.

Comment

Well, its not gonna happen in S5, but i would like to see them use the frozen replicators that float in space and make big magnets out of m

Comment

Kill off Ronon.
          Why?!
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

My deepest desire is the cancellation is just a horrible nightmare.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              My deepest desire is the cancellation is just a horrible nightmare.
              You are right, but they won't change their mind. If SciFi and MGM could order season 6 now, than they can begin to shoot it in February. But it won't happen.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

The Atlantis expedition being forced to acknowledge their misdeeds. Them being (temporarily) turned into wraith would be a good start.

Todd becoming a regular (not as "member of the team", but as "present in more than half the episodes"), his alliance achieving a permanent cease-fire with the humans and one of his crew being sent to Atlantis for close collaboration, once they find a way for the wraith to live without feeding on humans.

Of course, I know that neither will happen, whether in the rest of season 5 or the movie(s).
                My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                  The Atlantis expedition being forced to acknowledge their misdeeds. Them being (temporarily) turned into wraith would be a good start.

Todd becoming a regular (not as "member of the team", but as "present in more than half the episodes"), his alliance achieving a permanent cease-fire with the humans and one of his crew being sent to Atlantis for close collaboration, once they find a way for the wraith to live without feeding on humans.

Of course, I know that neither will happen, whether in the rest of season 5 or the movie(s).
                  I think it would be really interesting to have a Wraithe spin off. like have a mini series told from the Wraithes perspective. we generaly only see stories through the teams eyes with the occasional scenes with Todd etc alone with other Wraithe. I dont particularly want to see them feeding all over the place but there day to day interactions and lives would be interesting to me anyway.
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Kill off Ronon.
                    Blasphemer!

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post

Honestly, I thought the story arc was going that way. One more season...*sigh*

I'd like some of eerie quality the Wraith once had restored...now that the menace level was so reduced.
                    Which is just wrong. Belittling the Wraith diminishes the Atlanteans, you're as strong as your foe.
                    Last edited by JadedWraith; 24 October 2008, 01:38 PM. Reason: correcting double post
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

A Teyla/Keller/Fran sex scene wouldn't go a miss either...

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                        I think it would be really interesting to have a Wraithe spin off. like have a mini series told from the Wraithes perspective. we generaly only see stories through the teams eyes with the occasional scenes with Todd etc alone with other Wraithe. I dont particularly want to see them feeding all over the place but there day to day interactions and lives would be interesting to me anyway.
                        I'd love it! I miss seeing things from their own point of view. And as they feed only once every few months anyway, there's room to see tons of things other than the feeding.

"The Queen" was great for that, but it's only one single episode in 5 seasons. We don't even know how wraith reproduce. Ellia was a child, the warriors emerge from pods as grown-ups, but what about the faced male wraith?
                        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                        sigpic

Comment

A deep, dark desire that would work so much better for the movie...
                          Atlantis in space alongside the Daedalus, the Apollo and the Phoenix fighting their way through a blockade of hives and cruisers on their way to bring Atlantis back to Earth. A long CGI blowout fight I've been dying to see! Of course, I'd want Ellis and the Apollo to bite it in the fight, but that's just me.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

But the Phoneix doesn't exist in our reality
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

It will, just in time for the movie. I think one of the producers said tptb were planning to roll the ship out in the near future. Well, eventually. Hopefully, as the Phoenix, it'll come into service following the unfortunate yet spectacular destruction of Ellis [and the Apollo].
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

My deepest desire — outside of a believable, well-written, grown-up romance between any of the main characters, I don't much care which by this time — I would love to see Sheppard on a horse.

We know since "Outcast" that his father kept horses, which means that Sheppard probably grew up around horses and most likely knows how to ride and care for horses.

Seems to me that Sheppard's adventurous nature and his love of "anything that goes fast" would lend itself to a love of riding.

Of course, in the whole history of Stargate, unless I'm mistaken, there's only bee one episode with horses — first season, "Emancipation," Carter on a horse in a long girly outfit trying to escape from her captors only to get spilled in the dirt, veru brief glimpses of the others on horseback. I've always assumed it was a decsion based on cost, or maybe a real aversion to horses overall on the part of RDA, maybe, I don't know.

Bu wouldn't the image of Sheppard astride a horse be cool? Wouldn't it feed more than a few thunkers' fantasies?

Comment

Working...
                                X