Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My deepest desire is for SciFi/MGM to fix these stupid leaks.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      If the strike will be long, than maybe they can convince Torri to return in the second half. I think that would be the biggest gift for the fans at the 100th episode.
      Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        I think a dramatic destruction won't work...What? Ramming something? Meh...been there, done that on BSG and then with the Hive in SoW. I think losing it in a stupid manner would work...Ellis gets drunk and crashes it into the moon...It would also work as a nice campaign against drunk driving.
        ahaha, all i can think of is family guy when stewie crashes the car into the bar drunk. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" haha

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          She can return as special guest star in season 6. But if they plan to make a really good 100th episode, than they should bring back Ford and Weir. I hope it can happen at least in one episode.
          I don't.

Comment

First off, kill Keller. She's boring, and I don't see her character going anywhere. I don't care how she dies. Maybe Ford comes back somehow and engages the team and she dies? Maybe she's killed in an invasion? Or maybe Michael kidnaps her and turns her into some weird, freaky wraith hybrid and she becomes first mate to the most dangerous Wraith in the galaxy? That would be cool.

Get rid of Carter. Ever since joining SGA she hasn't fitted very well. Her character is too far removed from the Sam we came to know on SG1. I know they're different shows, but it bugs me. Bring O'Niell back onto SGA for a few episodes, Sam and Jack end up on a ship together, somehow involved with a meteor/collision course or something, they confess their love for each other before sacrificing themselves and saving atlantis somehow. It would be an appropriate way to get rid of both characters and tie up the loose ends that SG1 never did.

More space battles. An episode with a huge Jumpers vs. Darts skyfight would be pretty cool.

More focus on the STARGATE!!!! We had so many eps on SG1 which focused on the technology and workings of the stargate itself. There was an episode where Teal'c was stuck in the memory buffer, an episode where the matter stream redirected to another gate and the characters became stranded. There were episodes involving black holes that affected Earth through the stargate itself. There was always talk of the STARGATE itself. It's the coolest thing about the whole series, show it more and talk about it more.

More Todd. It's clear that he's been a hit ever since he joined the show. I want more of him, more episodes in which he works his way in and out of helping the team and double-crossing them. He has so much charisma/chemistry with the team it's not funny. MORE TODD!!

Comment

More Stargate...AND more space ship battles?

Funny.

Comment

I want to see a episode where the team go on a mission and something goes wrong. As a result of this the team (Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla) think McKay has been killed and they barely manage to return to Atlantis.

I would love to see the reactions of Sheppard, Ronon and Teyla to them believing that McKay had been killed in action as it would be a great way for the team to appreciate what Rodney brings to the team.

Obviously at the end of the episode it turns out McKay isnt dead (i got my inspiration from SG1 episode "Fire and Water").

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                  What are they, share discuss, coment, opine, don't be a popin jay. (Thanks Darren for the idea.)
                  Find another City Ship intact. Find an alternative power source to power the city ships. Arcturus or some new Ori conspired invention.

KlaxxonBlue

Comment

A strange blue box materialies in the Gate room, thus the walls between universe's have once more broken down causing a young blond woman to also appear.

Never in a million years is that going to happen!
                    sigpic
                    Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                      The Wedding of Dr. Rodney McKay and Lt.Col John Sheppard
                      WOOTZ! lols I'm with ya on that one ^^

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Repli!kat View Post
                        The Wedding of Dr. Rodney McKay and Lt.Col John Sheppard
                        I'm all for that.

Comment

Some acting by Teyla. Damn, she talks like a robot. What was kind of cool for Teal'q becomes boring now for her. Make her talk more naturally.
                          Welcome to the zone where normal things don't happen...

...very often

Comment

Originally posted by Actionhank View Post
                            Some acting by Teyla. Damn, she talks like a robot. What was kind of cool for Teal'q becomes boring now for her. Make her talk more naturally.
                            Neither talk like a robot, they just don't talk with an accent.

Comment

Get rid of Kanaan, John and Teyla to be a couple, get rid of Keller, Beckett back on Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                                Get rid of Kanaan, John and Teyla to be a couple, get rid of Keller, Beckett back on Atlantis
                                For seeing so little of him, he certainly has gotten a lot of hate.
                                And technically he is on Atlantis...occasionally. The ultimate in having your cake and eating it too syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                                X