I wouldn't mind if Teyla didn't return.

Comment

I want the core team back
      Sheppard
      Teyla
      McKay
      Ronon

and Lorne and Zelenka.

If Carter and Keller vanished, and if Beckett and Weir returned, wouldn't bother me

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        I want the core team back
        Sheppard
        Teyla
        McKay
        Ronon

and Lorne and Zelenka.

If Carter and Keller vanished, and if Beckett and Weir returned, wouldn't bother me
        Second that.

And Kate back too, but that's probably not gonna happen.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          um Teal'c in s5? did someone confirm this (probably not eh)?
          Naa it's not confirmed, I'd have to find the quote but I believe either he was interested in making an appearance or the TPTB were interested in having him back... or both.

*edit*

Here it is:

Mallozzi also talked enthusiastically about having Christopher Judge return to the Stargate sets as Teal’c in both “Reunion” and “Midway”. He said, “Chris is great in it, and it’s just great to be working with him. The crew love having him as well, he’s such a jolly, warm and demonstrative individual. The exact opposite of Teal’c, ironically! So it was really nice to have Chris back.” Mallozzi hopes to see Judge return as Teal’c in Season Five. “If Teal’c could come and do another script or two, that would be great as well.”

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1042
          Last edited by jenks; 13 December 2007, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            Naa it's not confirmed, I'd have to find the quote but I believe either he was interested in making an appearance or the TPTB were interested in having him back... or both.

*edit*

Here it is:

Mallozzi also talked enthusiastically about having Christopher Judge return to the Stargate sets as Teal’c in both “Reunion” and “Midway”. He said, “Chris is great in it, and it’s just great to be working with him. The crew love having him as well, he’s such a jolly, warm and demonstrative individual. The exact opposite of Teal’c, ironically! So it was really nice to have Chris back.” Mallozzi hopes to see Judge return as Teal’c in Season Five. “If Teal’c could come and do another script or two, that would be great as well.”

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1042
            ah ok thanx
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

In regards to Carson, I never expected him fully out of the picture since I had heard months before his demise that he was actually going to be in S4 and probably S5, that's why I never got all the hoopla. Of course watching him die did change that perspective, but I guess that rumor happened to be true anyway.

I hope the core team is there, Carter of course, and our regular recurring peeps.

People I would love to see back are Kolya (who's rumored to be in S5) and maybe a revisiting of The Brotherhood people, I really loved Allina and it would be great to see if they can shed some light on Teyla's people since they had prophecy books and such. Not to mention maybe resolve any issues between Allina and McKay.
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Kolyakolyakolyakolyakolykakolyakolyakolya.

Fordfordfordfordfordfordfordfordfordfordford.

I don't know how else to express myself.
                If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

i'll be back for sure

Comment

As far as I know the core cast will return, Carter,Shep,Mckay,Ronon,and Teyla. I hope that Keller will come back as she has turned into a great character. Carson would be great as well and I'm sure they could work him in somehow. Weir well meh.... Personally it wouldn't matter to me one way or another as long as she isn't made commander. Daniel or Teal'c well a guest appearance or two is fine by me.Ford that well story is most likely said and done.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      We need Weir, Ford, Beckett, Caldwell, Michael, Kolya, Todd, Halling, Tyre, Fifth, Chaya, Daniel and Vala.
                      Weir, Caldwell, and Daniel I'm not averse to. The rest are negligable.

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                      Kolyakolyakolyakolyakolykakolyakolyakolya.
                      You are aware that Kolya is now DEAD!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                        But no one ever has to stay dead in sci-fi! :
                        sigpic

Comment

Weir, Caldwell, and Daniel I'm not averse to. The rest are negligable.

But they still plan to bring him back somehow.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                            i'll be back for sure
                            Pure and utter class. You've just managed to strike fear in the hearts of many. I'd green you 100 times if I could.
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I don't care!

Besides, I thought I heard talk of bringing him back 'anyway', somehow.
                              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

The only person I'm not too bothered about coming back is Keller. I neither particularly like or dislike her. She's like a bit of Atlantis scenery for me; she's just....there....

Hope Weir makes a return in some way or another and they don't do another 'Ford' on us.
                                sigpic
                                by Kaaatie

Comment

Working...
                                X