X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    Maybe.

It would be interesting to see a Dr. Zelenka-Dr. Lee episode, where the two secondary scientist will save the day.

I can imagine a purely medical episode, where Dr. Lam, Dr. Keller, Dr. Beckett (+ Dr. Fraiser) will speak about their work and alien technologies in front of an audience in the SGC.
    You do realize Fraiser is no longer among the living right?
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      You do realize Fraiser is no longer among the living right?
      She will visit the team from an alternate reality or there is a RepliJanet solution with McKay's newest technology.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

She will visit the team from an alternate reality or there is a RepliJanet solution with McKay's newest technology.
        RepliJanet? Hmmm.

Comment

RepliJanet? Hmmm.
          a fourth RepliSomeone may be a little too much
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

What about a RepliRepliCarter or a RepliSix played by Tricia Helfer?
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

What about a RepliRepliCarter or a RepliSix played by Tricia Helfer?
              With or without clothing?

Comment

Get your mind out of the gutter.

*runs to tell Mitchell82's wife*
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

The replicating of clothes are difficult nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Get your mind out of the gutter.

*runs to tell Mitchell82's wife*
                    Nah I like it here.

Comment

you even have to ask???
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Bring Back FRAN!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I would like to see the hunt for Excalibur a prototype Atlantean warship that would start in the PG and end in the MW. The hunt takes them to our moon where the “sword” was put in the stone/rock. A later episode sees RDA come to Atlantis in command of it.

The start of the “Bring Back Fran” riot far better than the “Bring Back Rainbow Sun Francks” campaign as its much easier to type! Fran could be the new McKay love interest, just give her a solid outer structure. I’m sensing McKay babies, try explaining that in biology class; the sperm cells make there way up to the nanite egg, to begin integration.

Jason Momoa has chopped off the ever expanding dreadlocks; now put him in a SGA uniform but with a long sleeveless leather coat over the top…plus sword, blaster, p90, 4 daggers, etc. This way he becomes more of a team member but still keeps the look.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            you even have to ask???
                            Nah. I'd ask for pic but this is a family site.

Comment

Nah. I'd ask for pic but this is a family site.
                              Ehh... Sometimes I feel it differently. :cough:

Comment

Ehh... Sometimes I feel it differently. :cough:

Comment

Working...
                                X