• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    less 304's more team adventures
    I agree with that.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
      TPTB have shown this season more than any that they have confidence in their creation, Atlantis has finally started to become a show of its own rather than just a copy of SG-1. Atlantis is less like SG-1 now than it has ever been, the cast changes are irrelevant. And how does putting SG-1 characters guest roles on SGA make the show more like SG-1? If anything it deviates even more from the SG-1 formula...
      Agreed.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I would like to see FRAN come back. I think it would be good to see some interaction with her and mckay. maybe some romance. It would be kinda funny.
        Weir back, but only as a bad guy.
        Ronon runs into his buddy that betrayed him and dealing with that some more.
        Teyla dealing with the death of her babys father only to learn he wasnt really the father. Have it be up in the air for a while and after the baby is born learn michael used sheppards dna. shame on you michael.
        Carson is back and having a hard time dealing with what michael had him do while with him. He experimented on the athosians and turned them in to hybrids like michael.
        Dr. Keller could have some good moments with having carson back and them working together. Also, Ronon and her could develop nicely and maybe marry in the gateroom. There could be a good story with her and team being captured by the wraith and nabel showing up again. It would be great to see Ronons reaction to her being in danger and it could be wonderful to see her show some strength and have to fight him on her own.
        Maybe have Lorne be a potential love interest for teyla. maybe a triangle. teyla/john/lorne.
        Maybe have a story where kellers father dies or is close to dying since he is her last relative.
        Also jeanie has to come back. love her.
        ok well that's what I think. Hope it made sense
        Spoiler:

KELLER: Another sparring accident?

DEX: Actually, I slipped in the shower.

KELLER: Oh, really?

DEX (smiling): No. Sparring accident.

Comment

More of Todd.

Jack and Sam at dinner on Atlantis. Romantic or otherwise. I have the image stuck in my head I don't know where it came from.

304s incapacitated either recalled to handle the Ori threat at home or destroyed in a battle with the Ori.
          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
            More of Todd.

Jack and Sam at dinner on Atlantis. Romantic or otherwise. I have the image stuck in my head I don't know where it came from.

304s incapacitated either recalled to handle the Ori threat at home or destroyed in a battle with the Ori.
            Spoiler:
            The Ori have already been defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
              Spoiler:
              The Ori have already been defeated.

Spoiler:
              The evens of AoT take place before S4 of Atlantis... .

Comment

Picking up on an idea from one of the Harmony threads, I'd love to see a Ronon and Teyla episode, and hope there would be moments where they comment on what they think of the rest of the team and these strange people from the Milky Way galaxy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  Picking up on an idea from one of the Harmony threads, I'd love to see a Ronon and Teyla episode, and hope there would be moments where they comment on what they think of the rest of the team and these strange people from the Milky Way galaxy.
                  What can be better? A Teal'c-Vala-Ronon-Teyla episode!
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    What can be better? A Teal'c-Vala-Ronon-Teyla episode!
                    Indeed
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought up a story idea last night.

Given what happened in BAMSR, the Wraith now knows that we have some uberweapons, and they'd probably want to get their hands on it to either 1). find a defense for them or 2). find a way to incorporate them into their own ships.

So imagine an episode where the Apollo or Daedalus is called to some area of space, which turns out to be a trap. The moment it exits hyperspace, 6 Hives appear and start pummeling it. After an intense battle, 5 out of the 6 hives have been severely damaged, their weapons offline, while the last hive is fairing slightly better. The Apollo/Daedalus, meanwhile, has been worn down considerably, and finally the last hive manages to take out its shields and weapons. The hive then takes out its comrades (because they're treacherous like that), and, using darts, guides the massively-damaged Apollo/Daedalus into its massive dart bay in order to study it (and feed on the crew). The rest of the episodes consist of a constant battle of wits as the Wraith attempts to take control of the ship while we're within the hive.

I always loved episodes like The Siege and The Eye where our heroes have to constantly react to new problems with ingenius solutions, and I think something like this would go a long way towards getting that feeling again. It'll also provide a good opportunity to develop either Ellis or Caldwell.

Comment

I want to see McKay & Carter blow up the Pegasus Galaxy. That will end all of their problems

Comment

Here is my gate related story idea : What if the gate system's automatic refresh program (the Ancient version of Avenger) begin to evolve, so the Pegasus gates will send their program into the MW gates through Midway? They don't need to call an other gate with wormhole, because they can reach each other in subspace. I think this move can cause a great chaos, how to solve the confusion of the two gate system.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            Here is my gate related story idea : What if the gate system's automatic refresh program (the Ancient version of Avenger) begin to evolve, so the Pegasus gates will send their program into the MW gates through Midway? They don't need to call an other gate with wormhole, because they can reach each other in subspace. I think this move can cause a great chaos, how to solve the confusion of the two gate system.
                            Will Felger be involved?
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Maybe.

It would be interesting to see a Dr. Zelenka-Dr. Lee episode, where the two secondary scientist will save the day.

I can imagine a purely medical episode, where Dr. Lam, Dr. Keller, Dr. Beckett (+ Dr. Fraiser) will speak about their work and alien technologies in front of an audience in the SGC.

Comment

If they keep Todd around, I would love to see either a Todd and Rodney episode (something a bit light, I think, centering around 'hunger' - since Rodney worries about feeding as much as Wraith do), or a Todd and Ronon episode (one where Ronon is forced to trust Todd - but NOT like Common Ground, that's already been done). For the Ronon/Todd episode, I'd like it to be a survival thing - like a crash landing on a hostile planet. In the end, I'd like to see Ronon actually do the unthinkable, and save Todd's life...I mean, it just would be such a huge leap for Ronon to go from wanting to kill every Wraith he sees, to actually saving one. But at the same time, I'm kinda tired of 'us' always coming to Todd's rescue - I think it's time for him to come to 'ours' in some spectacular way...IF he survives into S5.

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X