Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 5 episode tidbits/discussion/speculation (potential spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
    Rapidly age it?

Maybe a bit like Livia/Eve from Xena or Adria from SG-1?
    Eve wasn't aged; Xena was in the deep freeze.
    (Sorry, my Xena love is showing...)

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    What I think will happen, and if it does will love it.

Spoiler:
    Sheppard is going to break a direct order to likely save Ronon or Teyla at the end of the season, and he will be brought up on charges for not following a direct order. This will be great if this happens. Since a court martial has never been seen in the SG universe. At least people can't say it's a SG-1 rip-off. Anyway will love this because I love when the characters break orders from their superiors, like in "The Return". LOVED IT!
    Come on Briangate78! Can't
    Spoiler:
    he and the team save Weir, then the whole lot of them be brought up on charges when they refuse to turn her over to the IOA?
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
      Eve wasn't aged; Xena was in the deep freeze.
      (Sorry, my Xena love is showing...)

Come on Briangate78! Can't
      Spoiler:
      he and the team save Weir, then the whole lot of them be brought up on charges when they refuse to turn her over to the IOA?
      LOL, I wish it was Weir they were saving at the end. Until I see her last episode I am still convinced she'll have some role in Season 5! I tried to stay away from most of the spoilers, and so far it looks like...

Spoiler:
      The Real Weir may return.
      sigpic

Comment

LOL, I wish it was Weir they were saving at the end. Until I see her last episode I am still convinced she'll have some role in Season 5! I tried to stay away from most of the spoilers, and so far it looks like...

Spoiler:
        The Real Weir may return.
        I hope so.
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Spoiler:
          Sheppard is going to break a direct order to likely save Ronon or Teyla at the end of the season, and he will be brought up on charges for not following a direct order. This will be great if this happens. Since a court martial has never been seen in the SG universe. At least people can't say it's a SG-1 rip-off. Anyway will love this because I love when the characters break orders from their superiors, like in "The Return". LOVED IT!
          I'd like it better when a new person gets in charge of the SG-Program and after reviewing the reports decides that Sheppard must be court martialed. What would be even better if there's a snitch in the expedition, who has just been transfered from Earth and wants to get the CO position, starts reporting to the staff on Earth in order to remove Sheppard from Atlantis.
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Spoiler:
            The good guys never get court martialed... They get away with anything. It's the bad guys that get the court-time, if it's an Earth trial. If it's not it could potentially be something along the lines of what Vala and Teal'c went through in SG1... which would come very close to changing the characters and put it in a PG-setting.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

what if Shep gets court-martialed for something he didn't do? oh but then people will say it's a 'Smoke & Mirrors' rip off
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                what if Shep gets court-martialed for something he didn't do? oh but then people will say it's a 'Smoke & Mirrors' rip off
                Mmm... it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Mmm... it would be.
                  unless it's just the same idea but the ep itself will be entirely different
                  sigpic

Comment

It would be, especially if it involves a rogue member of a semi-governmental organisation.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Like Sheppard being guilty because that would be an original idea. Anything else would just reinforce the idea that Sheppard is Jack Jr.
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I don't have much problems with that... only if it's a "change the characters and settings to fit the PG"-thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                          Like Sheppard being guilty because that would be an original idea. Anything else would just reinforce the idea that Sheppard is Jack Jr.
                          what if he isn't guilty
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I don't have much problems with that... only if it's a "change the characters and settings to fit the PG"-thing.
                            well so far any used SG-1 ideas have been developed pretty differently in the respective Atlantis eps so I wouldn't worry about that
                            sigpic

Comment

what if he isn't guilty
                              He'd be Jack Jr. and forced to clear his name, besides it would be nowhere near as exciting as when he would be guilty.
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                                He'd be Jack Jr. and forced to clear his name, besides it would be nowhere near as exciting as when he would be guilty.
                                Jack jr because there's one ep where womething similar happened to O'Neill (again: one ep)?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X