X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    Spoiler:
    Glommed these shots from some wonderful picspam reviews of THE SEER on LJ.

First, I'm not complaining about AT's figure, just the outfit. Anything that wrinkles like this across the back is too tight.

Flare pants... did they go out of style in the 70s??

Caps from:
    http://drkquail.livejournal.com/7327.html
    cute pics prion

though it doesn't bother me that much, I do agree they really need to do something about them. but I would rather they just change back to the s3 uniforms than introducing yet another set of new ones

a bit OT perhaps but who actually wears them? just Sam, Rodney, Keller, Zelenka (?) and the extras right? Teyla and Ronon have their own styles and Shep wears his BDU's
    Last edited by Jumper_One; 23 November 2007, 04:43 PM.
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      I demand these uniforms!!!

Soz if its been said: too tired to read through all the posts - but with those it wouldnt be a matter of defeating our enemies...just scaring them to death.

+ Teletubies = radio/distortion signal...could wipe the Asurans out
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

blitz,

they could overwhelm their enemies with the brightness.

u all noticed that some of them are wearing the new uniform and some the old?
        its like early TNG

Comment

Originally posted by queerofatlantis View Post
          blitz,

they could overwhelm their enemies with the brightness.

u all noticed that some of them are wearing the new uniform and some the old?
          its like early TNG
          The Tubbies had different uniforms?

*Tries to see the difference*
          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            cute pics prion

though it doesn't bother me that much, I do agree they really need to do something about them. but I would rather they just change back to the s3 uniforms than introducing yet another set of new ones

a bit OT perhaps but who actually wears them? just Sam, Rodney, Keller, Zelenka (?) and the extras right? Teyla and Ronon have their own styles and Shep wears his BDU's
            Sheppard- black BDUs
            Carter- new uniform
            McKay- new uniform
            Teyla - new civvies
            Ronon - uh, yeah, some new stuff
            Zelenka - new uniform
            Keller- new uniform

extras/red-shirts wear the old uniforms. even Lorne is in last year's uniform. I wouldn't say that the just the team leaders wear the new stuff, as Zelenka isn't a team leader to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              or these ones. They already have leather clothes. So why don't upgrade them a little bit?

i don't know if they can get away with that , but i also like the new uniforms they look really good, but sometimes they look corny , i really don't think they should keep changing them it to be so confusing
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

They just need to go back to a more normal uniform. These new ones are hideous!
                Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

cute pics prion

It doesn't bother me either if they are more comfortable and as long as they don't wear the Teletubbies uniforms I'm game. THough I'm sure a few people would love them being stark naked.*runs and gets umbrella to protect self from the massive thunk storm*
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    It doesn't bother me either if they are more comfortable and as long as they don't wear the Teletubbies uniforms I'm game. THough I'm sure a few people would love them being stark naked.*runs and gets umbrella to protect self from the massive thunk storm*

damn I'd love to green ya for that but I can't sry
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

damn I'd love to green ya for that but I can't sry
                      That's ok I'll put in on your tab.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Ah, but that would take away the mystery, and we'd lose Rodney after one episode to massive sunburn!

Comment

Working...
                        X