Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there will be a season 5 of Stargate Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    I was thinking of signing up for Nielsen, but because we have Direct TV and not cable I don't think we can. I think you must have cable. So there is one major flaw. Last time I checked, I don't think I am the only one with Satellite.

It would interesting, I think they would count my household as 5 people, since we have 5 active TVs!
    Wow. 5? How big is your house? And what's dircet tv? (I think I know what cable is)
    'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Arwen, my dear, have you never heard about watching TV in kitchen, bathroom, garage, living room or bedroom?

I think this thread should be closed, because season 5 is official now!
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
        Wow. 5? How big is your house? And what's dircet tv? (I think I know what cable is)
        Direct TV is a Satellite provider. Like how Comcast is to cable. As per Satellite, i don't think there is a way to be counted towards the ratings at all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          Arwen, my dear, have you never heard about watching TV in kitchen, bathroom, garage, living room or bedroom?

I think this thread should be closed, because season 5 is official now!
          Tv in a bathroom? That would be weird. Ok, we have two, in two rooms, but that's more than enough.

Comment

Is it too early to talk about whether or not there will be a season 6?

Comment

Originally posted by walkoff2 View Post
              Is it too early to talk about whether or not there will be a season 6?
              Next year at this time we should be asking that question. So yup, we got ourselves another whole year of SGA! Woo hoo!
              sigpic

Comment

For the ones that doubting the 100th episode will be like Wormhole extreme or not...

From JM's blog:

Zabadoo writes: “1.)For Atlantis's 100th episode, do you think you guys will do something epic or comical? 2.)Will any other major characters (Sheppard, Ronan, Teyla, McKay, Zelenka, Keller, Carter) bite the dust this season?”

Answers: 1) Since it will be the season-ender, it will not be comical. 2)

I was pretty sure about it, but good to hear a little confirmation on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen Undomiel View Post
                  For the ones that doubting the 100th episode will be like Wormhole extreme or not...

From JM's blog:

I was pretty sure about it, but good to hear a little confirmation on this.
                  Well that's good. I was hoping it would not be comical. I hates Wormhole X-treme.

As per it being a season vs series finale. I am going to go with Season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well that's good. I was hoping it would not be comical. I hates Wormhole X-treme.

As per it being a season vs series finale. I am going to go with Season.
                    He said season in his blog so I hope that's the case I want way more than 5 years. As per it not being comical I never doubted because this is way different from SG-1's 100th.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      He said season in his blog so I hope that's the case I want way more than 5 years. As per it not being comical I never doubted because this is way different from SG-1's 100th.
                      The ratings are so complexed now, who knows what is good or bad anymore. I am sorta hoping for a Summer premiere, but I think Sci-fi is loving the fact that SGA is attracting viewers to their Friday nights as GH is attracting people to Wednesday nights. It truly is a good match for the network. This alone, I think SGA will be around for a couple of more seasons.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I was wrong. There will be a season 5 of something that somewhat resembles Stargate Atlantis.
                        sigpic
                        sig by leelakin

Comment

Originally posted by kinzeb View Post
                          Okay, I was wrong. There will be a season 5 of something that somewhat resembles Stargate Atlantis.
                          it's the same show just a different line up
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            LOL, yeah there is one character that won't be back next season. Not much of a change if you ask me. BTW, look when I posted this thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kinzeb View Post
                              It's exactly the same show.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

LOL, yeah there is one character that won't be back next season. Not much of a change if you ask me. BTW, look when I posted this thread.
                                wait another month and people will talk about s6
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X