Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there will be a season 5 of Stargate Atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    yes
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

This thread is irreverent

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
        and yet people are still posting
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          I haven't even finished season two yet...cool! More to come! YAHOOO!!!

A too-excited newbieisall
          Late to the Gate

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisall View Post

wow! s2? have fun dude, the show keeps getting better
            sigpic

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
              Yup, I already pointed that out several posts ago

Why not?

Originally posted by Chrisisall View Post

How I envy the enjoyment you're going to have with S3 and 4

wow! s2? have fun dude, the show keeps getting better

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                Why not?
                IDK
                sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure about SGA now, its almost like Sam was brought over due to fan pressure, Becketts also cropped up again, just gotta wait for Ford to make a reappearance now :/

Mind you Weir didnt die did she, shes still out there somewhere..

Howabout, Weir teams up with the Atlantis lot to take out Michael and everyone thinks everything's rosey, however Weir isn't actually the Weir everyone knew and the Relicator side of her has had a dark plan all along to find out where Atlantis had been moved too so she could access the gate and get back to Earth where shes got lots of plan especially as theres a power vacuum in the Milky Way at the mo due to there being no System Lords, no Asgard etc etc..
                  Would nicely end Season 5 with the death of Michael and give us a new bad guy for Season 6...
                  Last edited by Trig; 22 July 2008, 06:47 AM. Reason: ahem

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                    I'm not sure about SGA now, its almost like Sam was brought over due to fan pressure, Becketts also cropped up again, just gotta wait for Ford to make a reappearance now :/

Mind you Weir didnt die did she, shes still out there somewhere..

Howabout, Weir teams up with the Atlantis lot to take out Michael and everyone thinks everything's rosey, however Weir isn't actually the Weir everyone knew and the Relicator side of her has had a dark plan all along to find out where Atlantis had been moved too so she could access the gate and get back to Earth where shes got lots of plan especially as theres a power vacuum in the Milky Way at the mo due to there being no System Lords, no Asgard etc etc..
                    Would nicely end Season 5 with the death of Michael and give us a new bad guy for Season 6...
                    Weir was supposed to be recurring, but her portrayer, Torri Higginson, doesn't wish to return.
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Doesnt mean they cant get someone else to play her or replace her with her relicaweir 2nd in command...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                        Doesnt mean they cant get someone else to play her or replace her with her relicaweir 2nd in command...
                        That woud never happen. For one her storyline will end in an ep this year by FRAN and two the IOA would never let a replicator on the base.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          That woud never happen. For one her storyline will end in an ep this year by FRAN and two the IOA would never let a replicator on the base.
                          RepliWeir wasn't a Replicator. She was fully human, and a blast from an ARG might have killed all her nanites making her as human as anyone else.
                          sigpic
                          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

RepliWeir wasn't a Replicator. She was fully human, and a blast from an ARG might have killed all her nanites making her as human as anyone else.
                            true but then she'd be dead
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X