X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlucky.

Comment

I really liked this episode alot

It had some great laughs in it. I like the part where Keller just made McKay and Carter seem even more Nerdier

I give it a 9/10 just for the laughs I got out of it
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I really liked the "Who Would You Rather?" game bit, and agree with Rodney that Jon is more tappable than the Steves.

I also think that Rodney is remembering his pre-teen years a little hazily, because I most certainly wasn't interested in seeing women's chests as a 10-year old. Maybe he's just a South Park fan?

One plot hole, though, wouldn't Shep have sent a jumper or a recon force to go find Sam after she didn't report back and wasn't contactable by radio? Especially if they were nearly five hours overdue?

Oh, and the makeshift cannon? WIN!

Comment

Humbly surprised how David was a bit overshadowed by his female co-stars.
          Its amazing how Jewel & Amanda just shine here (even in some awkward moments).
          There haven't been many eps like this one, but its a caveat for fun.

Goes to show that as McKay, David speaks "not with his mind" sometimes.
          *who hasn't been in that position before?

I think Keller's offer is more of a peace, "sealing the deal".
          Maybe its about time Jewel's character has her own legs'.
          Curious what other strongholds she may gain in the upcoming episodes.

With Amanda's part as Sam, we've definitely seen alot of changes.
          Even getting hurt, she stayed strong no matter the obstacle.
          And even close to giving McKay a wake up call. Parting jokes aside, she plays quite a role here.

Comment

woo hoo, loved the ep!!

wonderful sam stuff, i'm doing my continual falling for mckay thing, and keller is SO sweet! *needs keller smiley*

i laughed many times through out this ep, especially when mckay was trying to get out of his innocent remark about sam's weight, which went to sam having a great body, which went to so did keller, which went to some mammoth babbling, which had be LOLing the entire time.

another part i cracked up at was when mckay was trying to get sam to show her boobies to the boys, and when sam shot him down, he turned to keller. *great* timing with jewel that all she did was give him *the look* and yeah, loved the scene.

sam whumpage! what's not to love.

mckay being brave and sexy. what's not to love.

and so keller came up with the great idea of using the boards. not bad for a non genius. *insert much needed keller smiley*

my mom didn't like it that the kids got away with what they did. the only complaint i have is it ended too abruptly.

this was a fun and entertaining ep, especially for this starving sam fan

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by umbai View Post
              I really liked the "Who Would You Rather?" game bit, and agree with Rodney that Jon is more tappable than the Steves.

I also think that Rodney is remembering his pre-teen years a little hazily, because I most certainly wasn't interested in seeing women's chests as a 10-year old. Maybe he's just a South Park fan?

One plot hole, though, wouldn't Shep have sent a jumper or a recon force to go find Sam after she didn't report back and wasn't contactable by radio? Especially if they were nearly five hours overdue?

Oh, and the makeshift cannon? WIN!
              If I remember correctly, they weren't five hours overdue, it was five hours until they were overdue.

Comment

SGA - SciFi Channel Updates for Trio:

From the SciFi Channel's Stargate Atlantis site, updates for February 8, 2008:

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

"Trio"

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/episod...&ep=0418&act=1

* Episode Synopsis

* Episode Photos

NEW Alex Levine Blog update for “Trio:”

http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/

NEXT new episode: "Midway:" Ronon Dex is summoned for an interrogation on Earth, so Carter asks Teal’c to come to Atlantis to counsel him. Unfortunately, accepting help isn’t Ronon’s strong suit, and he and Teal’c soon have bigger problems to deal with.

Trailer for "Midway:"

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=215031

Spoiler:

Clip from “Midway” at GateWorld:

http://gateworld.net/video/newsandfe...02438784.shtml

NEW Quiz:

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/quizze...ex.php?start=1

Planets of Pegasus

Feb. 9, 2008

Yeah, we know — all the planets on Stargate Atlantis look like Vancouver. Take our newest trivia quiz and prove you're a real fan by being able to tell them apart anyway.

NEW Video:

No new video this week.

GET IN THE GATE SWEEPSTAKES - The Iris Closes March 14, 008!

http://www.scifi.com/getinthegate/

<><><><>

From the MGM Stargate site:

Unlock the Gate Sweepstakes

http://stargate.mgm.com/promotions/sweepstakes_code.php

The Gate closes on March 13, 2008.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I really enjoyed Trio. I was worried it would be all make fun of McKay and basically Sam as hero... but they all screwed up, all had plans that didn't work and they all ended up battered by the end. So as fillers go this was good.

Hmm, Colbert? Funny how Rodney went for the guy named Jo(h)n even though Mr Stewart wasn't mentioned. Aw, at least Rodney bonded a little with the gals, I am sure he isn't use to that, well bonding in general never mind with women.

Carter was good in this, not a huge overpowering presence which worked perfectly for me; Keller was great! I <3 Keller!

I wasn't happy to hear Rodney voice his dislike for Zelenka but I think that was more about the bonding then anything, plus Rodney always has his ego to protect so I can pass that off as another McKay insecurity.

As for Keller and McKay, jeez can't a girl boost a guys ego after he has already confessed to having a recent shattered relationship (and not even realising that is what it was)? She was being nice, in my world that is not a crime.

Comment

My only thought throughout the entire episode as they came up with plan after plan was, "Where's Macgyver when you need him?"

Comment

I can't believe Rodney asked Sam to 'show up'.
                      My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                        Wait.....good point, if she missed all the parties how does she know the beer drinking games. Do interns in medical school have a lot of time to do that sort of thing.... Oh wait, my boss just asked his new doctor if she did the bar craw at Ohio U and she confessed to it so I guess they do. But still, if she is supposed to be a social outcast, WTH?
                        Maybe that is WHY she is a social outcast. I know plenty of work buddies who just cause they were great drinkers were looked at as fun, but outside of drinking were very inept.

Way to go Rodney for being the tough guy for once (even if it was against his will and better judgment). He's learned so much about being a teammate. I particularly loved it when he told Sam he wasn't leaving her behind. I bet she never thought in her wildest dreams she would hear him say something like that.
                        That is true. He has really matured in that regard since back in the early days of season 1.

and I think Sheppard has more flirts than Keller.
                        What do you expect.. he is kirk in disguise..!!

Personally, I can't wait for Keller/Woolsey ship!
                        How dare you harass wosley so!!

I think the lack of maturity plays into her "crush of the week" thing. Of course if the Rodney thing at the end was more than just a drink among friends, it may just be how Keller deals with things. Hell, I'm a guy and I can totally understand her falling for Ronon so easily. Maybe in Rodney she sees a bit of herself and has decided he might be a "safe" route for some mutual "comfort"
                        That is an interesting possibility.. Much like that girl from Harmony started out crushing on shep, then switched to rodney

Comment

This episode was terrible, worse than the Tower or Irresponsible. I would risk the most stupidest adventure in the Atlantis series. 2/10 point.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                            Wow, I'm surprised anyone brought that up.

Vala,
                            Exactly.

One of the MANY things that is drilled into you at basic training...is to take care of your feet. You can't walk/march/stealthily approach your enemy...if you've got problems with your feet.

After spending 8 years on SG1, walking mile after mile (after mile) on off-world planets, I bet Sam never forgets that foot maintenance is #1.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                              Run Rodney! Run! She'll be hitting on Sheppard next.

Ewwww
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 09 February 2008, 12:20 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1138
                                My only thought throughout the entire episode as they came up with plan after plan was, "Where's Macgyver when you need him?"
                                Hehehe. When they made the cannon thing, I thought, look they are MacGyvering something.

As for the episode:

*head-desk, head-desk, head-desk*

Where the heck did Keller get her medical degree, what idiot thought she was right for this posting and don't let her near me if I am sick, I would rather have a witch doctor.
                                Last edited by Kliggins; 09 February 2008, 12:30 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X