Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Travelers Pre Airing Discussion/speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Uhh.. whump is kinda hard to define. It is also known as hurt/comfort and is essentially interest in/enjoyment of seeing a character suffer through difficult situations, usually involving physical or mental trauma. In other words, we like seeing Sheppard get beaten up!
    Ah got it. I guess in that case I am a whump fan too. As long as they don't kill sheppard. If they have to kill anybody I'd love them to bring back that scientist that always hated Weir and watch him get blown to itty bittty pieces.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Ah got it. I guess in that case I am a whump fan too. As long as they don't kill sheppard. If they have to kill anybody I'd love them to bring back that scientist that always hated Weir and watch him get blown to itty bittty pieces.
      Ah, another convert! Come join us on the Shep Whump thread. Never kill; only wound - badly. And NEVER touch teh hair!

And you mean Kavanaugh. Hated that guy. He really was creepy.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        Ah, another convert! Come join us on the Shep Whump thread. Never kill; only wound - badly. And NEVER touch teh hair!

Yup him. Love seeing hated characters get blown up. Really wished Ronon would beat the crap out of him in Critical Mass. Agreed no hair touching! Wish my hair was that nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post

Oh no permanent damage of any kind - especially to the hair

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            Oh no permanent damage of any kind - especially to the hair
            Or to that beautiful face! A few bullet holes here and there in places that don't show are fine though
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              Or to that beautiful face! A few bullet holes here and there in places that don't show are fine though
              Oh yes in fact I would say that they are encouraged!!!

Comment

Indeed.
                sigpic

Comment

And the thread completely derails in the the Sheppard Whump Thread Mark II!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    One of the same people - and he/they have also written a lot of other episodes...
                    I know, I know. It was all said in jest.
                    'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

LMAO @ you guys!!!

Hm..would it be too much to hope that Sheppy get shot (and NOT in the left arm) somewhere in this ep??
                      What?? JM said Travelers was a gift to us Shep whumpers...well, we have high expectations when it comes to whump.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                        I wouldn't trust the expedition with any heavy valuable technologies.
                        If it was not 'war oriented' i coudl see us being allowed to use it... like if it was more of a transport (troop) vessle, rather than a drone launcher..

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                        If Sheppard keeps getting beaten up and captured, he could be in a running against Teal'c for most captures and tortures.
                        LOL... that is true... Our favorite Jaffa has been captured/tortured a lot..

Comment

What's the chance that it will be one of those kicking episodes...

IMO I think they will most probably have a swap for sheppard with the ATA gene tharapy that Dr Beckett discovered, and no action packed end of the seat ending...

Comment

So you'd love it if he got shot say in the gonads?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              So you'd love it if he got shot say in the gonads?
                              Good grief, no! Even I wouldn't want Shep hurt there!!!
                              I was thinking of the leg, or chest!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good grief, no! Even I wouldn't want Shep hurt there!!!
                                I was thinking of the leg, or chest!!!
                                Well you said doesnt show lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X