Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Man" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    Actually what I wrote was more to do with resetting the events of the one episode...TLM.
    oh ok, well then I'm sorry

I just threw in the season to be on the safe side...
    didn't work huh?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      didn't work huh?
      Hmm, we haven't seen the ep yet... could still work.

Comment

Hmm, we haven't seen the ep yet... could still work.
        true so you think Shep will mess with the timeline?
        sigpic

Comment

If he does...I don't think it will have been intentional. Him just going to the future and seeing it could possibly be enough for things to change. If when he returns to our time the things that Rodney might explain to him DON'T happen then Shep won't know what is coming next....therefore he will have changed the future timeline. However if Rodney tells him things that will happen and those things don't change when John returns and obviously John will be the only one to remember the future, then he could possibly change the outcome of things based on the fact that he would know what was going to happen in a certain situation; thus altering our timeline.

Ok, that was confusing huh? Does any of that drabble answer your question?? Or were you totally asking something else?
          Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
          &=AWESOME &Forever
          No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Well, they can't really go on and destroy 'Be All My Sins Remember'd' and 'Spoils of War', right? The whole Replicator battle?

Ideally would be to go back to when the Athosians were taken? Cos if you do not, they'd have to be saved again. Which is fine for Halling and those others from that building, they're just sitting around, waiting, but that means the other people will have been experimented upon already, and that includes getting them away from Michael, still... Which they might be able to do in an ep...

If they only erase a few hours, or days, Teyla's kid might still have had that injection... Pfft. I wouldn't know where to go back to.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
              If he does...I don't think it will have been intentional. Him just going to the future and seeing it could possibly be enough for things to change. If when he returns to our time the things that Rodney might explain to him DON'T happen then Shep won't know what is coming next....therefore he will have changed the future timeline. However if Rodney tells him things that will happen and those things don't change when John returns and obviously John will be the only one to remember the future, then he could possibly change the outcome of things based on the fact that he would know what was going to happen in a certain situation; thus altering our timeline.

Ok, that was confusing huh? Does any of that drabble answer your question?? Or were you totally asking something else?
              LOL yeah it was indeed confusing I had to read it several times. anyway I agree with the bolded part (I think). Shep will not mess with the timeline, Rodney's hologram will tell him what happened so that he can return and prevent it from happening again imo
              sigpic

Comment

I think Shep will return to events that happen within the episode itself. Originally I thought it might reset to the end of Kindred2, but after seeing the trailer and reading the spoilers for Search and Rescue again I don't think so.

In the TLM trailer, we see a building explode and collapse. In the S&R spoilers (these are from Stargate Solutions)

Spoiler:
                it talks about a Lt coming back after Shep returns from the future and saying that his team, along with Major Lorne and Dr McKay, are trapped from the exploding compound. I think from then on the future changes.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  I think Shep will return to events that happen within the episode itself. Originally I thought it might reset to the end of Kindred2, but after seeing the trailer and reading the spoilers for Search and Rescue again I don't think so.

In the TLM trailer, we see a building explode and collapse. In the S&R spoilers (these are from Stargate Solutions)

Spoiler:
                  it talks about a Lt coming back after Shep returns from the future and saying that his team, along with Major Lorne and Dr McKay, are trapped from the exploding compound. I think from then on the future changes.
                  Yeah, that does make alot of sense! I was wondering how the two episodes would be linked.

Comment

Check in the spoiler box the video has some very intresting part!

Comment

i don't think going to the future was sheppards plan, i think it was a fluke in the stargate like in 1969 episode

Comment

Originally posted by Sokar_The_Wraith View Post
                        i don't think going to the future was sheppards plan, i think it was a fluke in the stargate like in 1969 episode
                        Oh yeah. It was definately a fluke the spoilers have said so.

LOL yeah it was indeed confusing I had to read it several times. anyway I agree with the bolded part (I think). Shep will not mess with the timeline, Rodney's hologram will tell him what happened so that he can return and prevent it from happening again imo
                        sorry about that.
                        &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

sorry about that.
                          you don't need to apologize it always gets complicated with AU's and AT's I have my own theory...
                          sigpic

Comment

I have ever mentioned that time travel makes my head hurt.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I have ever mentioned that time travel makes my head hurt.
                              Join the club! Or better yet, read my earlier post that confused the hell out of Jumper One
                              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Join the club! Or better yet, read my earlier post that confused the hell out of Jumper One
                                whoa I said it I had to read your post several times, not that it confused the hell out of me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X