Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Man" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
    Carter is going go out with a BANG.

John time travelling by itself is not a great season finale.

But a 304 exploding to bits with Carter in it. Oh yeah.

I hope we get to see Michael smiling, maybe Teyla crying? LOL!
    if the 304 does explode shepard come back in time and the whole thing rewinds and the ship nd carter anit dead i think thats how its gonna go
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

This episode better not disappoint, because it seriously looks good. And I really hope they don't pull any of that reset button crap, for once I'd like things not to change...meaning I hope that all many of the major events in the episode stay intact when the new timeline is formed.
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

My Theory:

Spoiler:
        I think that when Shepard gets thrown 4ok years into the future, the team will be dead, but what if Keller or someone else developed a cure for Carson? Then when he comes back Shepard gives him the antidote.
        Last edited by SteelGate; 01 March 2008, 11:02 AM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

Originally posted by SteelGate View Post
          My Theory:

Spoiler:
          I think that when Shepard gets thrown 4ok years into the future, the team will be dead, but what if Keller or someone else developed a cure for Carson? Then when he comes back Shepard gives him the antidote.
          Interesting theory, but wouldnt that make him the second to last man?

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

good idea.......... he is the last man untill he finds beckett
            or as CB is - maybe - possibly - might be - a clone he really is the Last Man

Comment

Originally posted by lewismnflwr View Post
              good idea.......... he is the last man untill he finds beckett
              or as CB is - maybe - possibly - might be - a clone he really is the Last Man
              Beckett would already be aged past the point of safe revival. Which would mean if he is still in the pod, then it is likely that no cure was found.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

What I meant was that an antidote was there, but I would like to see Carson too.

But,
                Spoiler:
                In the episode Summary it says all systems are dead, it wouldn't support him, or would it?

I would also like to see what technological advancement the Tau'ri have made, or alliances (Furlings, furlings, furlings, furlings, furlings.)

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                  Beckett would already be aged past the point of safe revival. Which would mean if he is still in the pod, then it is likely that no cure was found.
                  Or maybe they did find a cure & he simply died of old age & Rodney gives John the info on how to make it & John returns with the info & of course it takes time for it to be made

Comment

Rodney is smart !!! he'd have figured a way to improve the statis thingy.

Look at a gould sarc !!! Hathor was in one for over 2 thousand years, she didn't age at all in that time

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                      Or maybe they did find a cure & he simply died of old age & Rodney gives John the info on how to make it & John returns with the info & of course it takes time for it to be made
                      tbh i dnt think this episode is at all to do with carson we have only just found out he needs to be saved were gonna be kept in suspence for a while
                      sigpic
                      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                        if the 304 does explode shepard come back in time and the whole thing rewinds and the ship nd carter anit dead i think thats how its gonna go
                        Thats what I think as well. They can kill as many people as they want and blow up as many things as they want and in the end it won't matter.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                          This episode better not disappoint, because it seriously looks good. And I really hope they don't pull any of that reset button crap, for once I'd like things not to change...meaning I hope that all many of the major events in the episode stay intact when the new timeline is formed.
                          Oh come on the whole ep is nothing but a set up to RESET the season again, the only thing that probably will not happen here is finding Teyla.. or you know, any real mention of anything that has happened in the whole season.

This is a bottle neck finale with a huge reset button glaring in red waiting to be pushed at the end.

As some one said only having Sheppard going forward in time is a bad move, and makes no sense really, are we to believe the Gate malfunctions just as he steps through (fanfic anyone) or are we going to be so stupid to believe he was hunting for Teyla on his own?

Grrr. I am so disappointed. Yes, already!

I will say it again however that I have no problems with Rodney and Jennifer.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                            As some one said only having Sheppard going forward in time is a bad move, and makes no sense really, are we to believe the Gate malfunctions just as he steps through (fanfic anyone) or are we going to be so stupid to believe he was hunting for Teyla on his own?
                            Maybe he was contacting Larrin to see if she had any information about Michael and Teyla? He may have gone alone because that is the only way she would meet with him?
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                              Maybe he was contacting Larrin to see if she had any information about Michael and Teyla? He may have gone alone because that is the only way she would meet with him?
                              I'm thinking more towards perhaps the Larrin appearance has to do with the battle sequence, or something else Wraith-related.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                                Oh come on the whole ep is nothing but a set up to RESET the season again, the only thing that probably will not happen here is finding Teyla.. or you know, any real mention of anything that has happened in the whole season.

This is a bottle neck finale with a huge reset button glaring in red waiting to be pushed at the end.
                                do you even know what a reset button is?
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X