Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, loved the episode! Michael is kinda hot as a wraith hybrid that can no longer suck the life out of you lol. Good to see todd again, After last week good to know that he isnt such a bad guy after all, I just love when he is in an episode.

Best part Carsons return of course and I almost died there at the end when they started to go through a door and I thought "ok this is it!!" then the guards started shooting and I was like "noooooo! Carson! Go back!!!" Fabulous, next week will be even better, CANT WAIT!
    BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      As for next week's ad...
      Spoiler:
      Anyone else catch the Aurora jumping to hyperspace? Weir's group, perhaps?
      Ok I wasn't seeing things! I've got to watch that again!!! (thank the ori for DVR!)

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
      Totally agree with you!!

I really enjoyed the Micheal twist, everyone says they ruined it with promos but they never even touched the main plot, MICHEAL. That was kind of creepy when he showed his hand, what no sucky thing!!

And teyla must have been wrong about who's the father.
      Me has long thought that Michael "engineered" her pregnancy, he always had a "thing" for her

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Disclaimer:Jelgate is not responisble for any spoilers you may read
      Jelgate's Two Cents

I know I have said it before but this episode was fantastic. It had everything: action, space battle, character interaction (ie McKay/Teyla), twists, and the return of a demented villain.

Where do I begin this review?

I guess the best place is the beginning? It was obvious at the beginning that Teyla was having a dream, but that didn't take away the enjoyment of the scene. I congratulate RL for really making Teyla's angst over Kanan's death believable. I know men aren't suppose cry but I almost had a few tears their (waits for red).

I laughed so hard with the McKay/Teyla scenes. It’s a long overdue that we should see some interaction between these two. The present he presented was hilarious. I am a little scared to imagine what would happen if Teyla had actually put a recording on McKay talking to her fetus. One McKay is enough, thank you very much.

Everyone loves a mystery right, that’s what the first half of the episode was. We had two mysteries that strangely connected. The continued mystery was of the Athosians was able to keep my attention. Teyla can be a ruthless person when she wants. Holding a knife to a person’s throat is not something everyone can do. I'll admit that I don't see the attraction that some fans have to Lorrne but he had a very good stunt when chasing the merchant. I wonder how much that hurt when Teyla tripped him. I have to say that it seems like he gave in way to early. Michael certainly was cunning in that he was able to steal Teyla and only Teyla

I was surprised that the virus attacking the Pegasus Galaxy involved the Hoffan drug. It good to bring continuity into the story but when Keller said we had seen this virus before, my first thought was the retrovirus just because spoilers told me that Michael was involved. We all know that Michael was able to obtain and use the virus because of Beckett, but my question is why he would do such a thing and if force was a factor in the progress.

I have to say Michael is trying a very ambitious endeavor. Committing genocide is no small task. But he leaves a lot of question to be answered. How was he able to eliminate feeding? Why are the Athosians helping him? Is Kanan doing this of his free will or has Michael done a little brainwashing. How was Michael able to communicate over vast differences? Lucky for me, I love a mystery and have faith that many of these questions will be answered.

I almost forgot to mention our little Wraith friend. What I truly love about this guy is that he is SGA version of Ba'al and Yu. He wouldn't stop to stab us in the back, but will help us when it serves his purpose. It doesn't surprise me that the Wraith stole Todd's Midway information. As it was stated in SoW, Todd is losing his credibility among the Wraith. Lucky for us he was able to find Michaels’s location, ever if we were a bit early.

Who can not help but love to see Col. Caldwell and his ship in an Atlantis episode? One thing that bothers me is why didn't he shoot the beam weapons at the Wraith cruiser at first? They are obviously superior to one Wraith cruiser. If they used them then maybe the Wraith cruiser wouldn't have gotten away.

I felt like I was watching an old fashioned Stargate. We storm the building with P-90’s and try to save our people. I would like to take this minute to gloat. I knew that when the team opened the door we would see Beckett followed by these words we all hate. As said before their are many question that need to be answered. I can't wait to see what happens in next week's episode. Congrats to whoever wrote this episode? It rivals BAMSR as my favorite S4 episode.
      great review jelgate... I must agree with you! it was an old-style sg1 type ep! (your review was worth a nickle! don't sell yourself short )

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        That would be JM and PM.
        It's always JM isn't it? He truly is a God...
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Ok, had I not been part of the SCB Campaign and had I not seen the promo, that reveal at the end would have been KILLER. I mean it was really fall on the floor - OMG!!!!

Even knowing I still was waiting, and waiting and waiting.........the build up of anticipation even knowing, esp with that gun fight drawing it out, man, I was holding my breath. And while many are like "ONLY 20 SECONDS!!!!", talk about a cliff hanger for those who have no clue. Hahaha, good job reeling us all in for the next ep. Of course we have to - it's CARSON

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            It's always JM isn't it? He truly is a God...
            Personally, I think it's usually Gero, but that's just me.
            sigpic
            It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
              Everyone is totally misinterpretting the Skiffy promo for next week. The team is concerned that Beckett is a replicator, and is reluctant to trust him. I'm 99% certain Joe M. has told us Beckett is NOT a replicator.
              Hmm, I think folks are misinterpreting my remarks!

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
              And I think what prion was talking about was the part in the preview where the announcer talks about how they can't trust Carson and that he might be a Replicator clone or something...
              The thing is that they could have left the 'can we trust him' stuff in, but is he a replicator or not, and carter said something about the beckett sheppard knew was dead, or words to that effect. however, on the other hand, nothing on michael or teyla or todd. oh geez, that sounds like a soap opera lineup

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                Ok, had I not been part of the SCB Campaign and had I not seen the promo, that reveal at the end would have been KILLER. I mean it was really fall on the floor - OMG!!!!

Even knowing I still was waiting, and waiting and waiting.........the build up of anticipation even knowing, esp with that gun fight drawing it out, man, I was holding my breath. And while many are like "ONLY 20 SECONDS!!!!", talk about a cliff hanger for those who have no clue. Hahaha, good job reeling us all in for the next ep. Of course we have to - it's CARSON

Spoiler:
                Wait till next week. He'll be in the entire episode and also in off world gear. Hmmmmmm.
                sigpic

Comment

Line most likely to pull you from the moment:

"There can be only one."

4 people in the living room were saying "Don't say it!" But he did, he did!

Huh. I was wondering if the kid got an extra dose of wraith gene. As Teyla was *so* much stronger to fight the queen earlier - and win.

Nice character interactions this week.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I thought so at first, but the guy Sheppard flipped over was not a hybrid like Kanaan and he was wearing some kind of uniform - not Athosian or Wraith. Kind of looked Genii to me but it could just be random.
                    Well I thought maybe that since Micheal did'nt have the life sucker thing that the Wraith worshipers would'nt want anything to do with him. Also the fact he looks more human than wraith, like a pOed smurf only taller.

Well anyway I thought the worshipers might tell the Wraith where Micheal was since they seem not to like one anther. Also if Micheal did have Wraith worshipers he would be a Wraith poser. And who would want to be that.

Comment

I agree. I think Marty G. is God! JM is St. Peter...once in a while...

Comment

Very good episode, can't wait to see what the explanation for Carson's return! As well as, what Michael is doing with his new "master" race. Great stuff!

: Green is Good.
                        sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                          Well I thought maybe that since Micheal did'nt have the life sucker thing that the Wraith worshipers would'nt want anything to do with him. Also the fact he looks more human than wraith, like a pOed smurf only taller.

Well anyway I thought the worshipers might tell the Wraith where Micheal was since they seem not to like one anther. Also if Micheal did have Wraith worshipers he would be a Wraith poser. And who would want to be that.
                          Good thought. Gives me something to consider. Thanks.

Maybe they were just hired thugs.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana
                          My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I agree with you their but it still doesn't take away the quality. Also, Part 2 is usually better than Part 1
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I agree with you their but it still doesn't take away the quality. Also, Part 2 is usually better than Part 1
                              Can't argue with that.

Comment

Good thought. Gives me something to consider. Thanks.

Maybe they were just hired thugs.
                                Very well could be.

But that was just what I thought, and i have been known to be wrong in the past so there is always the possibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X