Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Obviously not.
    sigpic
    It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      It was ... okay.

Skiffy ruined a lot with their stupid ad, alas, but I think my main complaint, well, concern, was that we had a lot of little scenes strung together of people going back and forth and back and forth.

Great scene: Rodney giving Teyla the present. Aw, how precious. Oh wait, he wants to brainwash the kid! Eek, run!

Best scene: the last five seconds when they find carson, which was no surprise. Gee, I wonder why. Blasted Skiffy.

Anyway, I did like the definite undercurrent of animosity between SHep and gang and Todd. They both consider themselve necessary evils to complete their tasks. I honestly dont' want to see it any other way.

Overall, for me, it's a C+ as the build-up was just, go to the market, go back, to the market, go back.

Waiting to see what they do in part 2 as I expect it will be a lot better now that they've got beckett and can deal with, oh geez, they gave away the spoilers on that too. Ah, just let us buy the DVDs already
      I didn't see anything that gave anything away.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

What a interesting episode Wraith, humans, Reps, Micheal. So many bad guys.

Teylas people part of the new enemy, very interesting. So they convert normal humans into brainwashed drones.

I think that is a awesome idea. It puts the Wraith in the back seat according to evilness.

Carson, it was fun to see him again, it will be interesting where they take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          I didn't see anything that gave anything away.
          The replicator part. They actually say it in the trailer for next week's episode. Plus, they show Carson pointing a gun at everyone. Plus, we never even heard of a replicator attack mention in Pt. 1.

Comment

Overall a bit slow, but great episode building into next week. Michael and his bunch, Todd, Replicators, the Daedalus, etc, Pt II should be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by poland626 View Post
              I found this episode REALLY predicable. I think it was the preview of the episode last week that really gave it away. It was just the Michael part that connected the dots.

Spoiler:
              I think when we found out it was Michael it was really simple. He is working with replicators. The Athosans are replicators. Carson is a replicator. I just need to figure out what Teyla has to do with all of this.
              The stuff in the spoilers makes no sense, how did you get to those conclusions.

Comment

the trailer for this episode mentioned reps, I don't see any replicators in this episode

Comment

OH! MY! GOSH!! I have been waiting AGES as a Save Carson Beckett campaigner for this episode!

I absolutely loved it!

Oh man, I don't even know where to start. I really liked how they intertwined the different plot lines of the episode into one. The Hoffan disease, Teyla's visions, and Todd. It all came together in the end, though Todd not so much. It was clever, well done, and I was not bored for one second.

Kanaan being part wraith was a bit of a stunner, wow, did not see that one coming. I feel for Teyla, but man, talk about character development for her. Imagine how you would feel to be gone for a couple months and to come home to find that your husband or wife has been turned into a mutant that hardly recognized you. That would tear me in two.

Michael was simply gold, pure and simple gold. That character is probably the best villain on Atlantis. And his connection to Teyla and the baby... ooo! I can't wait to see where this goes.

Loved getting to see Lorne again. This character needs more air time, he is so good at just taking command and keeping his cool no matter what.

It would touching to see everybody looking out for Teyla, even though she obviously didn't want the protection. Haha, never mess with a pregnant lady with a big stick! I loved that part!

And of course... CARSON! It was so weird seeing him back on Atlantis. I don't know how to explain it, I've been waiting for this moment for months and months! We've gotten so used (not in a good way) to not having him on the show that now, having him back brings back a lot of old memories, and it feels good, but it's different, it's weird, I'm not used to it. I mean, he was dead after all, but, now he's back and I'm such a mix of emotions that I don't know what to think really! All I can say it... BRING ON PART 2!!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Everyone is totally misinterpretting the Skiffy promo for next week. The team is concerned that Beckett is a replicator, and is reluctant to trust him. I'm 99% certain Joe M. has told us Beckett is NOT a replicator.
                    sigpic
                    It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                      The stuff in the spoilers makes no sense, how did you get to those conclusions.
                      I have to agree....how did you come to those conclusions....the Athosians are mindless zombies not replicators....and i don't think Carson is either....scifi is always soooo wrong with the promos
                      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                      &=AWESOME &Forever
                      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by poland626 View Post
                        The replicator part. They actually say it in the trailer for next week's episode. Plus, they show Carson pointing a gun at everyone. Plus, we never even heard of a replicator attack mention in Pt. 1.
                        They didn't say he was a replicator. It said "You think he's a replicator?"
                        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Good episode

So michael no longer has to feed. Interesting notion whats going on with his character evolution. Teyla's people have been zombified I guess. So much going on and with the baby too. Great job to integrate her pregnancy into a major story line.

And Carson! Even if its repla Carson I would trade him for the Teenage doctor any day. I wish they would drop her and just put him back in there full time. Shes ok and has grown on me a little, but he is 10x better overall for that show.

And whats with the rail gun usage and no beam weapons at the start of the battle? Shouldn't the Asgard weapons be able to easily rip right through a Wraith cruiser?

Comment

Originally posted by CYBEREAGLE19 View Post
                            the trailer for this episode mentioned reps, I don't see any replicators in this episode
                            yeah, i think the scifi channel got it wrong.

that said,this episode was almost completely spoiled by the comercials, other than who captured teyla
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I found the episode as a whole a little plodding but that didn't really take away from it. They've revisited numerous plot threads, which is always terrific, expanded the overall show mythology, and the episode featured both Carson and Michael (my two favourite characters).

Perhaps not the best episode the series has ever done, bet certainly a cut above the mediocrity Atlantis usually shoots for.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I know carsons not a replicator but are they involved with this storyline at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X