Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Teal'C will ever go to Atlantis... He has no business there. If anything he should be on the Jaffa consul or something.

Maybe Ronan will come to Earth? Nah don't see that happening either.

Comment

To tell you the truth...like I said, between the characters I`d pick Ronan to win any day.

But honestly, as far as the actors go, none of them seems like a good fighter. Now, I`m a huge kickboxing/boxing and martial arts fan and I`ve seen countless in-ring matches as well as streetfights and I can tell you that neither Jason nor Chris seem like they could carry a fight well. Thei`re both big...that`s about it. Other than that their moves are obviously studio-learned.

Rainbow is another story...I don`t know if he`s ever practiced any form of martial arts but he`s moves are great and they look realistic. The guy`s got it in his blood.
      Teal'c: I am loyal to the Tau'ri.
      Simmons: Why should I believe you?
      Teal'c: If I were still loyal to the Goa'uld, you would know it.
      Simmons: Really?
      Teal'c: It would become immediately apparent, as I would not hesitate to kill you where you sit.

Comment

Zelenka in a Kull Warrior armor suit will beat them! LOL
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
          I don't think Teal'C will ever go to Atlantis... He has no business there. If anything he should be on the Jaffa consul or something.

Maybe Ronan will come to Earth? Nah don't see that happening either.
          Well, I can see some Jaffa fleeing to Atlantis, maybe. I'd say that Ronon would win because his gun is easier to wield than a staff. Give Tealc the weapon on the Kull suit, and he wins, based on firing rate.
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Caboose: They could be worse?
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Well, I always wanted to know what Dex and Teyla looked like as flapjacks.

Originally posted by Lone Wolf
            But honestly, as far as the actors go, none of them seems like a good fighter. Now, I`m a huge kickboxing/boxing and martial arts fan and I`ve seen countless in-ring matches as well as streetfights and I can tell you that neither Jason nor Chris seem like they could carry a fight well. Thei`re both big...that`s about it. Other than that their moves are obviously studio-learned.
            Oh, come on now. All those muscles can't be for decoration. I'm sure they'd be pretty good in a boxing match, or something, maybe not against a pro, but they can - at least Chris - do a little heavy pounding of their own. They're both pretty fast on their feet, and it's not that hard to box, for real or fo fun. I should know...
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

this is a pointless question.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

No, it`s not...more of a CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH kinda question
                Teal'c: I am loyal to the Tau'ri.
                Simmons: Why should I believe you?
                Teal'c: If I were still loyal to the Goa'uld, you would know it.
                Simmons: Really?
                Teal'c: It would become immediately apparent, as I would not hesitate to kill you where you sit.

Comment

definetly teal'c, ronon is jumpy and all, teal'c would win this fight very easy

Comment

My vote goes to Ronan ;-)

Comment

Both are great fighters, i dont think i could choose. I think tealc has more discipline though, which could actually help win a fight.

But did you see bad tealc smash good Camerons head against the side of the Prommie in Ripple Effect?

Comment

very hard to say who would win.
                        In my humble opinion Teal'c would win because of his vast experience and his calmness(serenity). It is a good advantage in a battle. Just think of those shaolin guys.
                        It's curious though how Ronon reacted in Critical Mass. He just moped the floor with the goa'uld, although a goa'uld has the power of many men, as everyone knows.

Comment

the only place I can think of where they could start to fight is in Atlantis and I dont't think it would be Teal'c who would start it. Has anyone observed how threatened Ronon feels when someone new is present espeacely when that someone might be phisically equal to him? And, when in a fight, he's almost beyound control.
                          Teal'c doesn't have that "beeing affraid" or "I'm gonna take you down" look in his eyes. When he starts fighting you'll know it after you've been KO or something.

Comment

As simple as the title, since both obviously seem to be the muscles of the flagship teams, bit of a wonder which one would be better. What you think?

Comment

Teal'c, if he can kill Wayne Brady, he can kill Ronan.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

This topic has already been done before
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...al%27c+V+ronon
                                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X