This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    It's a cyber pay per view event designed to make funny money...and interesting "talk"
    If that's the case I'm there!! My money will be on Teal'c!
    sigpic

Comment

Ronon. Not that I want him to kill the big guy, they would be allies in any life. Probably friends as well.

To me the Jaffa look to be trained to be efficient, obedient, and relentless fighters. They're not necessarily the most skilled. SG-1 regularly took out Jaffa in battle, with weapons or without. They sometimes looked like cannon fodder. Teal'C would be among the most skilled Jaffa, and the smartest being a first to Apophis. Nevertheless, dying for your God is a different skillset than living like Ronon did, outsmarting and killing the Wraith for seven years. I think Ronon would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        If that's the case I'm there!! My money will be on Teal'c!
        Well, that's your decision, but my friends in Vegas, and Monte Carlo have him as a 2:1 underdog.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I say Teal'c. Dex has some pretty nifty moves, but Teal'c is more than capable of conforming in such a situation. Teal'c has the experience and patience. And, as someone already pointed out, he sure can take a beating, and still win. So, my money is on Teal'c!
          Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

While id have to go with Teal'c because Ronons moves didnt impress me they were too much of do this this then this instead of do this.

Comment

I say it again> teal'c would win he'd mop the floor with ronon
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                It's a cyber pay per view event designed to make funny money...and interesting "talk"
                Ok. I'd take a piece of that action...my money's on the DEXTER MAN...but let me know who wins...'cause I can't watch
                Purple's Biggest Fan
                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

As much as I like teal'c, I think ronon would splat him purely on what I've seen of both of them fighting. Teal'c can take a lot more punishment but ronon is very fast and skilled in hand to hand.

Comment

Teal'c would win! He's stonger, better, faster...

Comment

I`d pick Ronan any day.

But I think what it basically comes down to in this poll is wheter you`re a bigger SG1 or Atlantis fan. Since I`m a huge Atlantis fan I guess I`m subjective in picking Ronan. As is an SG1 fan picking Teal`c.

But still...
                      Teal'c: I am loyal to the Tau'ri.
                      Simmons: Why should I believe you?
                      Teal'c: If I were still loyal to the Goa'uld, you would know it.
                      Simmons: Really?
                      Teal'c: It would become immediately apparent, as I would not hesitate to kill you where you sit.

Comment

it might be even depends if there are using weapons or not

hand to hand teal'c wins

if it is weapons EX intars maybe ronon but we all know how good teal'c is with his staff
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Teal'c. He's strong, has experience and I don't think he'd lose his cool.

Comment

As I've seen more of Dex in the series I'm even more convinced now that Teal'c would whip his ass.

Dex is a rage filled out of control nutter with a overly flashy fighting style full of things like spinning arial punches and other stupidity.

Teal'c by contrast is as cool as they come, focused, disciplined and his fighting style is more to the point and free of silly from what I can recall. He's also what, 90 years old to Dex's 20-30 something. That should tell you right there who's going to win. He survived 90 years as a Jaffa! A Jaffa! You know the SG-universe's favorite moving paper target. That makes Ronan's run from the Wraith look like an icecream picnic at Disney land.

Comment

If they fought, they would exchange a few blows then decide to respect each other with a bow of their heads then enjoy some ice cream at the cafe inside SGC.

Comment

we'll see when teal'c goes to atlantis

Comment

Working...
                                X