Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all speculation, folks. Considering that the networks will pre-empt any episode to show us a movie re-run or an earlier episode, it could be early september before they allow us our fix. However, the Reunion could be about the emergence of a few ancients that were presumed dead and ended up where the crew now find themselves. That way, McKay would not only be put in his place, but many of the missing historical events would open more story lines for the grasping writers. The city could become more operational for the wars to come, new threats would show themselves and maybe, there will be a crossover between galaxies. I'd really like to see the wraith go toe to toe with the ori, the reps or even the Asgard before they die out.

Comment

Originally posted by MessageMan View Post

Or

Maybe they decide to head back to the Milky Way and say screw this galaxy or just put a hold on it right now.... Reunion picks up and they land Atlantis at the aplha or beta sites or some other planet with a ocean... And then the fight will continue with the ori where sg1 left off at the end of season 10 and sg1 does there movies based on atlantis or with there help...

But i doubt that last part since they have so much left to explore in the Peagsus (sp?) Galaxy.... But it is a thought... Of course then they would lose ronon and Teyla....
      Hmm, that got me thinking.

We know that the Wraith and the Asurans both want to get to Earth now. And now that Atlantis can fly, It COULD possibly get to the Milky way. SG-1 won't be on with Atlantis, and the Ori aren't going to be a threat in the MW anymore. Perhapse Atlantis does come back to our galaxy, but the Wraith and the Asurans manage to follow the city? That puts Earth in SERIOUS Peril as well as the city, and isn't that what the Wraith story has been leading up to since the first episode? Plus it may help explain how Sam is there?

I don't know, it's probably not right but it's just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        Hmm, that got me thinking.

We know that the Wraith and the Asurans both want to get to Earth now. And now that Atlantis can fly, It COULD possibly get to the Milky way. SG-1 won't be on with Atlantis, and the Ori aren't going to be a threat in the MW anymore. Perhapse Atlantis does come back to our galaxy, but the Wraith and the Asurans manage to follow the city? That puts Earth in SERIOUS Peril as well as the city, and isn't that what the Wraith story has been leading up to since the first episode? Plus it may help explain how Sam is there?

I don't know, it's probably not right but it's just an idea.
        i don't know i think that is a bit far fetched
        but i could see atlantis returning to earth for repairs for an episode or two
        and then going back to pegasus

Comment

Originally posted by asianmacker View Post
          To add, Joe Flanigan also stated in a interview that First Strike will lead the series into a new direction. Im guessing that Atlantis will probably relocate to a different homeworld allowing for new and more crazier storylines.......nothing wrong with that
          oh good, I thought they might not survive being stranded in space.

Comment

They get to 'a' planet (some kind of safety protocol has to be overiden to get Atlantis back into hyperspace). They land on the new planet, point origin is void and the ZPM is depleted. And the SGC has no idea where they are...
            Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

Originally posted by Reaceania View Post

Spoiler:

The rhyme in JM's blog to add to the speculation:

Atlantis assailed by the stuff of nightmares,
              While the team will explore that dark sunken lair.

For one player worship, adoration and fame,
              As he and his rival find it’s more than a game.

Receive a grand gift from an all-seeing shaman.
              Find the wraith and our allies have something in common.

A tech-savvy group who progress via pillage.
              A wild west High Noon in an inapt Dutch village.

Too late the value of that friendship he’ll learn.
              A strange disappearance feeds another’s dark turn.

Find survivors concealed in an orbiting rock,
              While the thinker receives an enlightening shock.

Mutations discovered, O’Neill is all wet.
              With a change of location all will forget.

Hyperion’s wrath threatens total destruction.
              Our hand will be forced by ominous construction.

Carter arrives; a reunion of sorts.
              One of our own the enemy courts.

Isolation imposed and a grand battle looms,
              While an alien contact this player dooms.

Self-doubt for one, parenthood for another,
              And that brilliant young mom may be needing her brother.

From innocents lost he’ll produce strict adherence
              While the late fallen one makes a surprised reappearance

Scheduling conflicts, production demands,
              Changes necessitate all won’t go as planned.
              But let’s hope these ideas do well find their way,
              And all see the light of a t.v. one day.

“The rhyme touches on every episode in the back half of Atlantis season 3 (no front half references), as well as a good chunk of the stories we're working on for season 4. Only one of the stanzas refers to only one episode. The others refer to two and occasionally more.”

Using the little rhyme from JM and how the lines refer to the present and season 4 shows I'm guessing:

Spoiler:

While an alien contact this player dooms. - I think maybe this one refers to Adrift. With the rumors that McKay dies in the first episode I think that maybe they go to a planet trying to find something to save Atlantis. They find it but in the process McKay is mortally injured and dies.

A strange disappearance feeds another’s dark turn. - I think this one may refer to Doppleganger given what a doppleganger is. Maybe it also has to do with the references to a difference in McKay if he indeed dies and is brought back to life somehow different.

Carter arrives; a reunion of sorts. - Um I guess this kind of obviously would be what the Reunion episode is about. We've already been told Carter shows up in a ship (whether the Odyssey, Tria or some other vessel).

While the late fallen one makes a surprised reappearance - I think this would have something to do with Carson Beckett.

Haven't quite decided which line I think would best fit the episode Lifeline though but the one I'm leaning towards most is... With a change of location all will forget.

Comment

I bet that they'll use the puddle jumpers in some way.
                sigpic

Comment

When is the New Season Shown on TV?

Comment

Best way to conserve shield power:

Get the shield to work in bubbles containing only individual members it cand just follow them around, thus not needing to create a shield over the entire city. Too bad I'm not there to come up with the ideea and save the day.
                    My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                      Best way to conserve shield power:

Get the shield to work in bubbles containing only individual members it cand just follow them around, thus not needing to create a shield over the entire city. Too bad I'm not there to come up with the ideea and save the day.
                      That wouldnt work, they would need to carry something like a sheild emmitter to have a Shield around them, also power source, i can't see that idea working in pratice.

Comment

Exactly they could use some of those portable shields Dr. McKay found. Send a team in search of some of those things. Then there would be no need to power the shields at all considering there are only a few people left in atlantis.
                        My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                          Exactly they could use some of those portable shields Dr. McKay found. Send a team in search of some of those things. Then there would be no need to power the shields at all considering there are only a few people left in atlantis.
                          Except they'd still need to pump life support into those areas. Lucius proved that you still need to breathe when using a sheild :-p

Comment

Originally posted by BewareofthePhil View Post
                            Except they'd still need to pump life support into those areas. Lucius proved that you still need to breathe when using a sheild :-p
                            Dammit there must be a way.

And I really really hope the writers think of an ingenious way instead of just bringing in the Apollo.
                            My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by daniejam View Post
                              Havnt seen a dedicated thread for this yet so post your ideas here of what you think will happen.

My idea

Spoiler:

I think they will come up with some stupid ideas to waste time on loads of guesses that wont work, and the outcome will be 1 of 2 scenarios

1 - the deadalus / apollo or some other stupid new ship we have never heard about will show up and rescue every one, give up there zpm (apollo) and all will be good in the world again.

2 - after a few hours and with only minutes left of breathing air they will some how find another power supply in atlantis.

ideas please
                              Totally agree with your ideas and also the way you write it.
                              It's been a pretty cheap season.. the final episode First Strike doesn't fit the rest of the season at all.. but they had to make it big since they need viewers for S4.
                              So my guess is it will be one of those options..

I love Stargate but the ways things have gone.. especially with (no more) SG-1, and no more Asgards..
                              WINAMP eLite Installer a clean and light but fully functional Winamp with new looks!
                              DVD-ReBuilder Easy Installer Now everyone can install necessary tools and backup DVD Movies!
                              check dvd.yardcure.com for more Easy One-Click installers.

Comment

How about we leave the pegaus galaxy, and have the asguard take out the peguas replicators, and the wraith, and then we all fight the Ori on atlantis which to be honest is our only good defense.
                                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                                X