Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way I see the Atlantis expedition convincingly getting out of this one alive is by reprogramming Atlantis' Stargate, and evacuating the crew to a safe planet. They have 24 hours. It can't be that hard, right?

Then some people (you know who) could stay behind to reroute Atlantis' controls to a sealed section of the city, so they can disable the shield and use the extra power to resume course to mentioned planet.

I'll be very disappointed if another "ZedPM" pops out of nowhere...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daniejam View Post
      Havnt seen a dedicated thread for this yet so post your ideas here of what you think will happen.[/spoiler]

ideas please
      There is already a thread started before this one that shows how users think they'll get out of it!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40385

Comment

You all have some great ideas. I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I hope it isn't:

Sheppard: We have a spare ZPM?
        Rodney: Didn't I tell you?
        Shepaprd: No...
        Rodney: I took it from those people, you know, when you weren't looking
        Sheppard: Really?
        Rodney: Yeah, pretty much.
        Sheppard: Cool.

Anyway, I don't know if they'll make it to a new water planet. If they do, the only thing I'm hoping for is that this new planet isn't exactly similiar to the old one. It would suck if they kept using the old "Atlantis sitting on water" visual shots.

Comment

erm... now this is a dilemor lol

hmm i think that samantha carter will be in between gaxliys working on the tria (return part 1) and she recives a destress call nowing that the ship is with out sheilds, they have fixed there hyperdrive (asgard) she sets of in hope of rescuring atlantis, she gets there and every one is evacuated to the tria as the call for the odessy (the city is powered down to save the zpm just a random guest (more like what id like to see). lol just an idea

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Spoiler:

Adrift: Atlantis is in the middle of nowhere and can't be found. McKay dies saving Atlantis.
            Lifeline: They bring McKay back to life using ancient technology.

Reunion: They reestablish contact with Earth
            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Standards are nothing more than a meaningless designation for differing opinions.
              hmmm, well, I dunno. It's like comparing Robert DeNiro to Johnny Knoxville. There will be plenty of people that say either one is a great actor, but come on, that's not even close. Knoxville is not even in the same league as DeNiro, not even close. As a film critic once told me, there is a big difference between a good movie and an entertaining one. Just because you thoroughly enjoyed a movie doesn't mean it was a good movie, it was just a very entertaining one. DeNiro is a good actor, Knoxville is an entertaining actor. Big difference. And it's one many people confuse thoroughly. Know what I'm saying?
              Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
              Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

It's actually a fair conclusion that Sam could command Odyssey. We actually haven't met whatever colonel replaced Emerson after "Company of Thieves" assuming someone did on a permanent basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post
                  hmmm, well, I dunno. It's like comparing Robert DeNiro to Johnny Knoxville. There will be plenty of people that say either one is a great actor, but come on, that's not even close. Knoxville is not even in the same league as DeNiro, not even close. As a film critic once told me, there is a big difference between a good movie and an entertaining one. Just because you thoroughly enjoyed a movie doesn't mean it was a good movie, it was just a very entertaining one. DeNiro is a good actor, Knoxville is an entertaining actor. Big difference. And it's one many people confuse thoroughly. Know what I'm saying?
                  The Difference between a Good Movie and an Entertaining is the person watching it and there opinion. The same with Knoxville and DeNiro... Whether they are good actors or not is up to the person watching whatever movie they are in.. One person could say he sucks another could say he was the best actor of all time... But the fact is that it is an opinion... Movie Critics also form there own opinions about movies/actors and thats when we get Movie reviews... Just because i say Doom was the best movie ever, does not make it a fact nor does it make it false...(Doom is a good movie... Maybe not that best but it was good... Based off the computer game it sucked though..) It makes it an opinion and you or anyone else can not change that...
                  If Someone Trys To Kill You,
                  You Try And Kill Them Right Back..

Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla View Post

Certainly. But come on, there such a gulf between DeNiro and Knoxville that it's not even funny. What we have here is one product with vastly differing opinions. Unlike your example, it's not at all obvious what is good and what is not.

Standards may apply sometimes, but IMHO not here.

Comment

Originally posted by dubya83 View Post
                      It's actually a fair conclusion that Sam could command Odyssey. We actually haven't met whatever colonel replaced Emerson after "Company of Thieves" assuming someone did on a permanent basis.
                      I agree and for one it doesnt bother me.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by J_B View Post
                        There is already a thread started before this one that shows how users think they'll get out of it!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40385
                        that is a thread based on one persons speculation, not an invitation for everyone to post there speculations.

Comment

You all have such interesting ideas. Sadly, I don't have anything original to add.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

does anyone know when season four will start?

Comment

Originally posted by Devmen View Post
                              does anyone know when season four will start?
                              Around July sometime seems to be the general consensus, but that is only if they continue straight on from the second half of s3 which is airing in April. If they have (another) hiatus, it could be later in the year.

BTW, welcome to GW.
                              sigpic
                              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                                Around July sometime seems to be the general consensus, but that is only if they continue straight on from the second half of s3 which is airing in April. If they have (another) hiatus, it could be later in the year.

BTW, welcome to GW.
                                Most likely season 3 will air from April to mid july . If it starts in the begining of April mid july would be 10 weeks or 10 eps. then likely start in mid aug.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X