Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'll definitely be watching Season 4 of SGA. This season has been great, and I'm going to like seeing Carter on the show next season. It should be very interesting. I can't wait to see where recent events take us.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      It should be very interesting. I can't wait to see where recent events take us.
      Cancellation.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Personally I am confident that season 4 will be the best season of Atlantis yet, so I will definatly be watching. Even if I thought that it would be crap though, I'd still watch, if for no other reason than curiosity...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          Cancellation.
          I know you have little hope but from what I've seen it is far away from cancellation. It is gettting better and better IMO rather than worse.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'll watch S4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course i'll be watching! Not all changes are bad.Let's see what gives between Carter an McKay, it could be interesting or at least I'm sure it will be funny.
            I'm looking forward to see them cut off from Earth , again ( it was one of the things that i liked most in S1, they had to work out their problems by themselves!)
            Maybe getting Dr.Weir out of the show is a mistake, I don't know. I'll just have to watch and see. I'm sure it will still be great and that i will enjoy S4 as much as the other 3 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna20 View Post
              I'll watch S4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course i'll be watching! Not all changes are bad.Let's see what gives between Carter an McKay, it could be interesting or at least I'm sure it will be funny.
              I'm looking forward to see them cut off from Earth , again ( it was one of the things that i liked most in S1, they had to work out their problems by themselves!)
              Maybe getting Dr.Weir out of the show is a mistake, I don't know. I'll just have to watch and see. I'm sure it will still be great and that i will enjoy S4 as much as the other 3 seasons.
              Well as far asa we know she isnt out yet just reduced likely b/c of her feelings of being "overlooked" and "underapreiciated" by the military. Hopefully she'll still be in the backround.

Comment

Wait, didn't Elizabeth tell Teyla that if they made it out of that situation, she'd have to step down? What if she really does, but stays in Atlantis?
                I love Sparky. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenessa View Post
                  Wait, didn't Elizabeth tell Teyla that if they made it out of that situation, she'd have to step down? What if she really does, but stays in Atlantis?
                  Argh. That was exactly what I thought when I heard that line.

Let's hope it's not true....

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenessa View Post
                    Then I reckon Atlantis might finally get a decent leader...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Dude. You just like to bait people, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
                        Dude. You just like to bait people, don't you?
                        Not really, I don't know what other sort of answer I could of given...

Comment

Not really, I don't know what other sort of answer I could of given...
                          Hm. Perhaps, "Atlantis could finally get a leader I like," or "respect," or whatever. Using the word "decent" without some indication that you know it's your opinion rather than some objective, universal truth is blunt and a little inconsiderate of people who actually like Weir and think she does a great job.

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion. Personally, I think she's been great.

And no, I'm not a lemming.

Comment

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
                            Hm. Perhaps, "Atlantis could finally get a leader I like," or "respect," or whatever. Using the word "decent" without some indication that you know it's your opinion rather than some objective, universal truth is blunt and a little inconsiderate of people who actually like Weir and think she does a great job.

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion. Personally, I think she's been great.

And no, I'm not a lemming.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                              agreed...i won't be watching...its not the show it was

first strike was the deciding factor, before that i wasn't sure if i would be or not,
                              but now i'm totally not going to be watching season 4
                              ITA. I started watching SGA because I have been interested in JF since Sisters and I have loved sci fi since ST:TOS. The two coming together was a gift from on high. LOL. I was really looking forward to seeing the second half of season 3. But between being jerked around by SciFi and the totally unnecessary cast changes (exploding tumors . . .please, this device would have been too lame for even Spaceballs), my heart is just not into it any more. I am ambivalent about the rest of season 3 and season 4 has fallen off the side of the world. It's a shame, because SGA had so much potential. I'll guess I'll have to content myself with DVD's of seasons one through 2.5.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                                ITA. I started watching SGA because I have been interested in JF since Sisters and I have loved sci fi since ST:TOS. The two coming together was a gift from on high. LOL. I was really looking forward to seeing the second half of season 3. But between being jerked around by SciFi and the totally unnecessary cast changes (exploding tumors . . .please, this device would have been too lame for even Spaceballs), my heart is just not into it any more. I am ambivalent about the rest of season 3 and season 4 has fallen off the side of the world. It's a shame, because SGA had so much potential. I'll guess I'll have to content myself with DVD's of seasons one through 2.5.
                                I understand you're upset and if you don't like it then you have a right to be but at least give it a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X