Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Soon we will move onto bigger forums - next The White House, then The World!!
    Shut... we don't want to alert them of our world domination plans.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Well then I'd better keep a lid on my lemming breeding farm. Oops dammit!!
      sigpic

Comment

Go give Carson and Radek some LOVE!

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          Season four of SGA had the ideal balance of intelligent discourse and armchair-gripping action and suspense. Each episode not only entertained me but raised philosophical and social issues that had me thinking for days afterward. I couldn't wait to go back and rewatch every one.

Each character was given thoughtful development that was always in character and added to their complexity. The female characters were especially well written, in some cases even outshining the men. New characters blended perfectly into the show instead of overwhelming others or chewing the scenery.

This season represents a pinnacle of broadcasting that should gain the attention of any fan of excellent SF TV. Nay, any fan of excellent TV, period. It will definitely win an Emmy. Or a Peabody.
          LOL

Comment

.: Hey guys, a wee bit OT, but I'm going into third-molar removal surgery this morning (in approx. 2 hrs) and am scared as hell. Wish me luck

.: In case I do not make it through this ... split what little online belongs I have amoungst yourselves (Anti's) ...

.: And give PG15 all the remaining chocolate

.: Wish me luck, and I'l try not to think about mcbarr's April Fools joke because I'll be awake and if I try to recite them in my head without sarcasm I'll squirm too much

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              .: Hey guys, a wee bit OT, but I'm going into third-molar removal surgery this morning (in approx. 2 hrs) and am scared as hell. Wish me luck

.: In case I do not make it through this ... split what little online belongs I have amoungst yourselves (Anti's) ...

.: Wish me luck, and I'l try not to think about mcbarr's April Fools joke because I'll be awake and if I try to recite them in my head without sarcasm I'll squirm too much
              (((hugs))) Hope you get the good drugs.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good luck and lots of hugs!! @ Reiko

Comment

Cause I made her a personalized Stinky Sock Membership card, one with Marvin on it.

BOO!!!!
                  Er, neat!

Eep!

.: Here to stay? You know you want to
                  I can pop in every now and then?

We are the funniest thread around.
                  I'm noticing...

Legends in our own living rooms even
                  Is that so?

Absolutely!

Soon we will move onto bigger forums - next The White House, then The World!!
                  Muahuahuahuah...

*Pretends she didn't read that...*

Well then I'd better keep a lid on my lemming breeding farm. Oops dammit!!
                  That, too? Silly lemmings, taking over the world. And Kate's shoulder...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

GOOD LUCK! *Many hugs*

Comment

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"].: Hey guys, a wee bit OT, but I'm going into third-molar removal surgery this morning (in approx. 2 hrs) and am scared as hell. Wish me luck
                      Be well, Reiko! I made it through wisdom teeth (all of them, plus a little bone) removal surgery, and I hope your recovery is as easy as mine was...I didn't even need the painkillers, cause it didn't really hurt afterwards. Hope you don't hurt either.
                      Last edited by marielabbott; 02 April 2008, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        I can pop in every now and then?
                        Sure, door's always open.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        And Kate's shoulder...
                        That would be just this lemming...

Comment

I guess they must be out by now. Hope it went well for you (((hugs))). And that you don't spill your dessert all down your shirt like I did after wisdom teeth removal as it was still numb and I didn't notice
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess they must be out by now. Hope it went well for you (((hugs))). And that you don't spill your dessert all down your shirt like I did after wisdom teeth removal as it was still numb and I didn't notice
                            I dunno whether to say 'ouch' or .

Comment

.: Thanks for all the lovely comments, guys - I made it through fine and the surgery went without a hitch

.: The 'pressure' was the worst ... no pain when they were cutting but when they push down on the teeth (I'm not sure why) it bothered me.

.: I stayed awake the whole time too. I feel very brave And yes the painkillers are your friend!

.: Again, thanks for the support!

Comment

.: Thanks for all the lovely comments, guys - I made it through fine and the surgery went without a hitch

.: The 'pressure' was the worst ... no pain when they were cutting but when they push down on the teeth (I'm not sure why) it bothered me.

.: I stayed awake the whole time too. I feel very brave And yes the painkillers are your friend!

.: Again, thanks for the support!
                                Good to hear, Reiko! Take care, and chat the pain away, if you're able!

Comment

Working...
                                X