Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh my god, that was amazing!!! Ireland is so pretty!
      There hasn't been a lot going on since I've left And my socks are so stinky! I only have 2 pairs of hiking socks, so I changed them every day, but there isn't enough time to wash end dry them in between... Stinkiest socks, ever!

P.S.: Oh, yeah, and I got a tan. Can you imagine that? I don't tan easily, and then in Ireland...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Are you sure it's a tan and not rust welcome back

Comment

Welcome back, Fionnait. I'm slightly jealous of your tan, since as a redhead I just burn and never truly tan.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Are you sure it's a tan and not rust welcome back
            I'm pretty sure, it stayed on after washing. I had no rain at all until this morning, for the whole trip.

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            Welcome back, Fionnait. I'm slightly jealous of your tan, since as a redhead I just burn and never truly tan.
            Well, it was burnt first, despite frequent application of sunscreen. And my hair is all bleached.

I took 450 pictures 90% look like postcards, 5% like Chinese tourist pictures *g* This one was taken at 22:30h on Inis Mor, which is renowned for its rain. Looks like I was in the Mediterranean or somewhere...

Spoiler:

(Where did that come from? Now its pouring down in buckets... Thank god, I though I was going to die from a heat stroke.)

Comment

Is that you in the picture, Fionnait? *hugs fellow redhead*

Gorgeous scenery. I hope someday to travel to lots of places, Ireland among them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                Oh my god, that was amazing!!! Ireland is so pretty!
                There hasn't been a lot going on since I've left And my socks are so stinky! I only have 2 pairs of hiking socks, so I changed them every day, but there isn't enough time to wash end dry them in between... Stinkiest socks, ever!

P.S.: Oh, yeah, and I got a tan. Can you imagine that? I don't tan easily, and then in Ireland...
                *puts on gasmask* Welcome back

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Who do those facial lines remind me of... *thinks* OMG!!!! Red headed Keller!!!!

Comment

» Welcome back Fionnait! Gorgeous picture!

Comment

This thread has reds? This thread has girls? Shame on Teggy, he thought we is only guys in here .

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Who do those facial lines remind me of... *thinks* OMG!!!! Red headed Keller!!!!
                      Absolutely not!!!! *is upset* I look nothing like her!
                      Everyone always automatically assumes that I'm Irish with that hair, and now that I've picked up somewhat of an Irish accent...

Comment

Absolutely not!!!! *is upset* I look nothing like her!
                        Everyone always automatically assumes that I'm Irish with that hair, and now that I've picked up somewhat of an Irish accent...
                        I know. You're prettier

Comment

Some heavy flirty going on here. Pajus likes reds .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Some heavy flirty going on here. Pajus likes reds .
                            They're a badge of honor for every anti

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              I know. You're prettier
                              I don't care about prettier... Different is good enough!! *g*

Two redheads... I wonder if being a redhead makes you more prone to being anti...

Comment

I don't care about prettier... Different is good enough!! *g*

Two redheads... I wonder if being a redhead makes you more prone to being anti...
                                I've got brown hair - Let's make anti-haircolors

Comment

Working...
                                X