Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    or:

Spoiler:
    How to maintain a friendship with fans
    by JM
    That could work...or when it comes to new characters, they end up forgotten or dead so
    Hi I'm....you will never see me again

Comment

How many people here are mad at JM for killing Lizzie? Come on...don't be shy, raise your hand

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        How many people here are mad at JM for killing Lizzie? Come on...don't be shy, raise your hand
        which death do you mean?
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Lizzie is short for Elizabeth

Comment

Lizzie is short for Elizabeth
            I know. But she died in 320, then in Lifeline (or perhaps later) and now, she will in "Ghost in the machine"
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              I know. But she died in 320, then in Lifeline (or perhaps later) and now, she will in "Ghost in the machine"
              No matter how you look at it...she is dead . She did not die in 320, she was just injured. She died when JM was and is at the helm .

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                And while we're on the subject, why did Carson get a funeral AND a good-bye scene while Elizabeth got neither.
                I know. They should have had a memorial service in TMC instead of that line about taking her stuff back to Earth. I posted (politely) on JM's blog about it after Kindred. He published my comment, but didn't reply, though I was ranting, not asking questions.

Maybe we should take Lorne into protective custody...
                If you think that will work. I was looking at a baby name book over Easter--not mine!--and apparently the name Kavan means "handsome."

*raises both hands, dances around yelling*

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  If you're really snarky and JM's in the right mood, he will snark right back at you.

You're not missing much, imo. I never much cared for it, the texture is funky. And those fruit salads held together by jello? I avoid those unless it's absolutely necessary for me to take some out of politeness.

I'm liking the new show, New Amsterdam, about an immortal cop. It's kinda like The Highlander, but without decapitations. I like the sci-fi/mystery subgenre. Soon BSG season 4 will be on...so not totally without decent sci-fi.
                  We love Highlander New Amsterdam. Good characters, well written. But have never been able to get into BSG. Too dark, don't like anybody. Sorry.

And you can't call yourself a Southerner and not like jello salads. Which are never served for dessert by the way.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  Whjo was your fave? I'm presuming Hawkeye

Nomination for shortest book ever:

How to avoid flirting with your co-workers, co-written by Lt Col John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir
                  Another short book: Sexual Chemistry Among Co-workers by Lt Col John Sheppard and Teyla Emmagan It's just one word long.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    And you can't call yourself a Southerner and not like jello salads. Which are never served for dessert by the way.
                    People sometimes serve them as desserts here. Unfortunately. *swipes a piece of Paris-made cheesecake*

Comment

Who doesn't like jello salad?!!!! Is that even allowed? I live for them. Ok, maybe not that extreme, but I am a sucker for them. I can never make one, I always forget to add the fruit in the middle of it setting. So I just plead my case with my family, friends & co-workers and they take pity on me.

*raises both hands*

I am in a weired funky place these days. I can't stand to watch anything with Elizabeth anymore, because I feel the need to cry.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        Who doesn't like jello salad?!!!! Is that even allowed? I live for them. Ok, maybe not that extreme, but I am a sucker for them. I can never make one, I always forget to add the fruit in the middle of it setting. So I just plead my case with my family, friends & co-workers and they take pity on me.

*raises both hands*

I am in a weired funky place these days. I can't stand to watch anything with Elizabeth anymore, because I feel the need to cry.
                        Well in that case, this should make you feel better.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          Thinnest Books Ever
                          .: Why I love Elizabeth Weir by J. Mallozzi (2 pgs)
                          .: Worse Ways to Die Than by Exploding Tumour by M. Gero (3 pgs)
                          LOL!!!

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          Why Joe M is the best PTB evah! (written on a single fortune cookie insert)
                          I prefer not to find that in my fortune cookie, if you don't mind.

.: The time has come for life to shake things up.[/COLOR]
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

.: Nothing heroic though Apparently my signature is too big. Is it too big? I think it's small, but I'll cherish my wee red anyways
                          Well, I received an infraction for it... I pwn you.

And while we're on the subject, why did Carson get a funeral AND a good-bye scene while Elizabeth got neither.
                          Or that pathetic excuse for a eulogy that Kate got in Doppelganger... never mentioned again afterwards.

Yes, I know she wasn't important enough as character. *sigh*

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Shortest book ever

How to be a the Perfect Officer by John Sheppard
                          *giggles*

...even though some people on this board think I am a girl
                          Huh? How's that possible?

Nomination for shortest book ever:

How to avoid flirting with your co-workers, co-written by Lt Col John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir
                          LOL!!!

Funny...I noticed that here on the board....if you want to see nekkid pics with girls...people automatically assume you are a girl. Where I come from, and in my part of the world, things are a bit different .
                          No kidding...

*raises both hands* One hand for Elizabeth, the other for Kate.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

.: TPTB treat both like utter sh*t ... the "Why I love Elizabeth Weir" book just happens to be shorter.

.: Good book titles, Reefgirl, gateraid, Southern Red, g.o.d. and any one else I might have forgotten because they're all awesome. I'll have to save these somewhere.

.: I blame you Inty - you're just as bad feeding her to the wraith

.: Just kidding. You're much better than JM whether you kill Lizzie or not. *raises both hands without hesitation* I'll point a finger at Mister Mallozzi while I'm at it too.

Comment

Whjo was your fave? I'm presuming Hawkeye
                              You presume correct, Hawkeye is my favourite, my daughter was a big fan of M*A*S*H when she was about 8, I showed her the film version, she still refuses to believe Donald Sutherland is Hawkeye as well

Another short book

How to dress modestly by Teyla Emmagen

Comment

Raises her hand and waves.....
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X