Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I liked her too. Unfortunately [S3 spoilers ]
    what? will she die? I don't mind spoilers
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      I'm a pissed cranky Anti right now
      *hugs*

My bf has lots of BSG, and I would like to watch it, but he can't find it. So I have to get it off his brother. *grrr* Who won't be there on Easter. How can you loose BSG?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I'm a pissed cranky Anti right now
        *hugs and hands Reiko a punching bag for her frustrations*

I started watching BSG season 3 last night, so pretty please tag spoilers, I was a bad sci-fi fan and missed season 3 on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
          *hugs*

My bf has lots of BSG, and I would like to watch it, but he can't find it. So I have to get it off his brother. *grrr* Who won't be there on Easter. How can you loose BSG?
          Easy...you forget about it. Not a very good show

Comment

OMG, I'm watching X-Files right now and it's still the same. Some ugly creature is trying to have a sex with naked woman.. Boring, I demand grey aliens, not some ugly creature with eleven eyes
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Easy...you forget about it. Not a very good show
              how can you say that? I have to admit it's not good as Firefly or Babylon 5, but it's definitely better than SG-1 and SGA
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                OMG, I'm watching X-Files right now and it's still the same. Some ugly creature is trying to have a sex with naked woman.. Boring, I demand grey aliens, not some ugly creature with eleven eyes
                Which ep is that??? Watching X-files these days is like watching a brand new show for me... at least the more recent seasons. I swear, I forgot everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                  Which ep is that??? Watching X-files these days is like watching a brand new show for me... at least the more recent seasons. I swear, I forgot everything!

8x11 Mulder is killin some ugly monsters
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

how can you say that? I have to admit it's not good as Firefly or Babylon 5, but it's definately better than SG-1 and SGA
                    Easy. BSG cliffhanger end S2 and S3 were boring as hell. I snored several times. I only finished BSG because I started it. Will watch S4 because I want to see how it ends. They lack creativity with Roslyn and you will see why I say this in the final S3 episode. This whole Cylon issue is weird and overrated . They promoted Adama to avoid another Helena Cain issue. How could Helena destroy their little love boat and point out the obvious : Adama did what he pleased and when things did not go his way, bang you had a coup.
                    Only a few episodes are better than SGA. I must confess, did not really like the first few SG1 seasons but the latter ones are in a different league. I saw a couple episodes of Firefly and I gave up. That show sucks . The only pleasant surprise I had was with Farscape. That is how a show needs to be done. Regarding the X-Files, that show will remain my favorite till I die

Comment

8x11 Mulder is killin some ugly monsters
                      Ah, but he's not! It is not what it seems, and that's why it's X-files and not SGA. And no-one's having sex in that ep. (If it's the ep I think it is.)

Comment

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the antiest person in here?

Comment

Why don't you cauculate based on more recent activity? Aren't some of those poeple dormant

(C'mon, I'm at 102. I'm getting up there )

EDIT: Never mind about dormant, you already counted them out. Top 20? I wanna be special

Comment

I cracked the top 15, finally, my mission is accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                              I cracked the top 15, finally, my mission is accomplished.
                              I envy joo Funny, though, I've never been a statwhore. Now what's happened?

Comment

I envy joo Funny, though, I've never been a statwhore. Now what's happened?
                                I didn't realize I had that many posts in here. I must hate season four more than I thought.

The top three have over 1,000...their antiness is supreme.

Comment

Working...
                                X