Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Take a guess. *licks fangs*
    My Asgard force shield and Stinky Sock launcher will protect me. I think you need to call some additional cats

Turning now to my fellow X-Files partner, do you want these little feet to run you over?
    Last edited by Integrabyte; 06 March 2008, 07:08 AM. Reason: typo!!! Grrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      My Asgard force shield and Stinky Sock launcher will protect me. I think you need to call some additional cats

Turning now to my fellow X-Files partner, do you want this little feet to run you over?
      Sends in Scully

Spoiler:

She's got a gun too!
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        Sends in Scully

Spoiler:

She's got a gun too!

I give !!!! I give!!!! You win!!!!!

****heart beats faster....starts drooling....hyperventilates....falls down....****

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Go and visit our thread (if you can withstand all the dirty, kinky, smutty, tasteful,... comments that is)
          I have lurked there a few times. I can *almost* see the ship, but don't quite want to committ to it. Maybe if there were some fresh Weir/Zelenka scenes to make me see the light, but that's not gonna happen.

I will watch it. So we can "discuss" it later. As for the other stuff

Spoiler:
          I am not going to be too torn up about Doctor Who, because at least that's the premise of the show, but I do love the current Doctor the best.
          Torchwood: Are they stoopid? What?! Gwen can't carry that show alone.
          Yes, discuss, i.e. mourn wasted opportunities and gaping plot holes.

Spoiler:
          Yeah, I can live with changing the Doctor because it is part of the show, though I really like Tennant. But how can you actually have Torchwood without Captain Jack as a regular? And getting rid of two other main characters at the same time? Maybe they're smoking the same stuff they are at Bridge.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          All this X talk, and it just occurred to me that Hammond was Scullaaay's father:

Spoiler:

Nice way to make the Stargate connection. I actually didn't realize that, since I didn't watch SG-1.

Comment

I had to disconnect and clean my keyboard because of you!! Spat all my coke on it!! . You said it so perfectly! . Is it my eyes or Fox and Dana...are BLUE
            If I had a pound for everytime I've heard those lines I'd be richer thaan Bill Gates

We will partay nekkid
            In your dreams!!

Will these do you?
            Spoiler:

They're ready to take over the world

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            I have lurked there a few times. I can *almost* see the ship, but don't quite want to committ to it. Maybe if there were some fresh Weir/Zelenka scenes to make me see the light, but that's not gonna happen.

Yes, discuss, i.e. mourn wasted opportunities and gaping plot holes.

Spoiler:
            Yeah, I can live with changing the Doctor because it is part of the show, though I really like Tennant. But how can you actually have Torchwood without Captain Jack as a regular? And getting rid of two other main characters at the same time? Maybe they're smoking the same stuff they are at Bridge.

Nice way to make the Stargate connection. I actually didn't realize that, since I didn't watch SG-1.
            Not only was Don S Davis in X Files but so was Amanda Tapping, Peter Williams, Mitch Phleggi and Robert Patrick

Comment

Argh, I start an XF discussion and then I miss most of it. Stupid College!

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
              XF9 wasn't as good as previous season but it was miles ahead of SGA s4. XF9 was a mild drop in quality as far as im concerned, SGA s4 is just so wrong.
              Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              Late XF I didn't like as much as early XF, but still liked it as a different show (a bit like s10 [s9 was just exposition, sorry to anyone who liked it, some good standalone eps but overall not so good[ of SG1). S4 og SGA1 I just don't like period
              I think they should have made a clean break after S7 and done a spin-off with Reyes/Doggett.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              The baby arc did suck but Robert Patrick did bring a breath of fresh air to the show, IMO anyway

I prefered Doggett and Reyes to Mulder and Scully in the end
              True, he did bring fresh air. That is why I liked S9, by S8 was a stupid transition phase. Plus the pregnancy...

Oh and you don't need a haircut, just get a wig!
              Wear my Tonks wig for the XF movie and then my Scully-hair for the next HP movie? I waited for a couple of year, until most people had forgotten about XF to get a hair-cut much like GA had shortly after they wrapped S9. And it is red. Damn them for making it popular again with another movie...

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
              And to get this back on topic at the end of my post... I like this scene from the X-files... Caldwell finds Sam dead in his bed... if that's not an Anti's dream *g*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post

Will these do you?
                Spoiler:

They're ready to take over the world

Not only was Don S Davis in X Files but so was Amanda Tapping, Peter Williams, Mitch Phleggi and Robert Patrick
                Man those are some ferocious beasties

Fionna: Hey if it looks good on you, who cares how many ppl have the same haircut?
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                  And to get this back on topic at the end of my post... I like this scene from the X-files... Caldwell finds Sam dead in his bed... if that's not an Anti's dream *g*

Holy crap, is this where AT was on the show? Awesome, I very much like!

Comment

That would be a nightmare...even if Sam was alive.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Man those are some ferocious beasties
                      Oh yeah, they scare the hell out of the dog next door

Comment

-pops in before bell for p3 rings-

So are you going to watch TLM?
                        I'll watch FH's cut. The prospect of Rodney and Keller alone almost killed me

Comment

I have more:

Spoiler:

How ya doing, Integra?
                          sigpic

Comment

Skinner's face! Although Sam looks really pretty there. Can't believe how young she looks. Skinner hasn't changed much at all!
                            sig made by me

Comment

I would order them to wear helmets. Nice IBH would do a better job than gel
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                I have more:

Spoiler:

How ya doing, Integra?
                                Awwww... I wanted to use one of the morgue pics, but all my X-files are on video tape, safely stored in my parents basement And I couldn't find any good caps online.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X