Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I asked 20 million times if we could get a tad bigger avatars but they won't listen . No matter how you crop them you barely see a thing
    better than nothing. I had to reduce a quality because original avatar was too big (7,6 Kb is nothing)

It would be better if MODS do something about user's signatures. Because sometimes I have to scroll down like a toilet paper.
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      Or Todd will make a meal of her. Way to cheer up the thread!
      that is a happy thought, she can get shot or fed upon, yes!! that is what i want to see. but no bringing back to life after feeding nonsense!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
        that is a happy thought, she can get shot or fed upon, yes!! that is what i want to see. but no bringing back to life after feeding nonsense!
        That will save SGA from perdition .

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          Because sometimes I have to scroll down like a toilet paper.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How about Keller lives on, and is sent back home or even to an Alpha site or something to be the CMO there? Bring the real Carson back. Send Woolsey home he misses his pets, bring Weir back (if Torri agrees that is). No one has to be hurt.
            sig made by me

Comment

JT, you forgot Kate.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                JT, you forgot Kate.
                ...and SAM, Vala and Daniel

Comment

*head shoots up*

Kate? Where? What? Kaaaaaaaaaaaate.... *lemming-bounce*
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    JT, you forgot Kate.
                    *flogs self*

Kate back as resident Therapist.

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      *flogs self*

Kate back as resident Therapist.

***Meanie! ****

Bring Vala and Daniel

Comment

***Meanie! ****

Bring Vala and Daniel
                        Say NO to SG1 on SGA!

Comment

***Meanie! ****

Bring Vala and Daniel
                          OK OK! Quit calling me meanie, I am the nicest, warmerst, fuzziest person you'll ever know.

(steps away from the window)

Daniel & Vala come over to show the kids a move or two. Daniel helps Weir decipher some Ancient text, Vala shows Ronon some tricks to fool the bad guys, Teyla raises her eyebrow. Rodney stammers around Vala, Shep smirks and runs after Daniel & Elizabeth to make sure he can "help". Kate makes sure everyone comes for their weekly therapy sessions, while Carson orders everyone to get their rest.

Keller at the alpha site happily conducts experiments. Sam is in charge of SG1 now and she and Jack are married.
                          sig made by me

Comment

OK OK! Quit calling me meanie, I am the nicest, warmerst, fuzziest person you'll ever know.

Daniel & Vala come over to show the kids a move or two. Daniel helps Weir decipher some Ancient text, Vala shows Ronon some tricks to fool the bad guys, Teyla raises her eyebrow. Rodney stammers around Vala, Shep smirks and runs after Daniel & Elizabeth to make sure he can "help". Kate makes sure everyone comes for their weekly therapy sessions, while Carson orders everyone to get their rest.

Keller at the alpha site happily conducts experiments. Sam is in charge of SG1 now and she and Jack are married.
                            You made me all warm and fuzzy

Say NO to SG1 on SGA!

Scuse me?

Comment

Yes yes YES!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                finally"" I make my 2000th post here rather than anywhere else
                                Congrats g.o.d

Blimey you lot don't half talk a lot, I was only away for an hour to watch Ashes to Ashes (Gene Hunt is my hero, plese plese someone do a SGA/Ashes to Ashes crossover I'd love to see Rodney, Sheppard and Gene exchange insults) and I've got to plough my way through 3 pages

Comment

Working...
                                X