Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erb View Post
    I loved both characters, but I didn't want them romantically entangled. I guess that makes me another of those weird people.
    Ditto! I'm glad to know I'm not alone. In my group of X-Files watching friends I always was.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      I'm anti Mulder/Scully romantically involved with each other. I am a heretic, I know. Maybe I'm just ship-challenged and can't see these things.

I'm on board with that. How shall we celebrate?
      It's alright. MSR was not necessary to enjoy the show, it stood on it's own without that.

So are you going to watch TLM?
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        I wasn't going to, was planning on traveling this weekend, but my plans changed. So, looks like I will be able to catch TLM after all. So, guess I will be watching. Are you going to?

Bit of OT about Torchwood, Doctor Who....

Spoiler:
        http://syfyportal.com/pagetogether.php?id=4775&page=1

What do you guys think of this? I can't say I'm pleased at this point...I can accept a new Doctor, most likely, but massive changes to the Torchwood cast? Why do people think it's great to change up ensemble casts so frequently. I hope it's just a rumor, and not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Oh yay S4 is nearly over!!! People we need to prepare for some serious celebration!!!
          We will partay nekkid

Comment

LOL! You know, the more I think of it, I could *almost* get onboard the Weir/Zelenka ship. But, oh yeah, Weir's gone so what's the point now?
            Go and visit our thread (if you can withstand all the dirty, kinky, smutty, tasteful,... comments that is)

Oh yay S4 is nearly over!!! People we need to prepare for some serious celebration!!!
            *Brings in training lightsabers, sets them up as party lights, activates them* Just don't touch the blades. They give off electric jolts if you do.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            I will, 'cause it seems I'll either have a List of charges against Carter or an expansion of the List of charges against Sheppard afterwards

Comment

Oh man, poor Shep. P still doesn't like him, no matter how hard I'm advocating. Heh. *offers a dring to Pajus and enjoys the party atmosphere*

Someone said nekkid? *runs out*
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I wasn't going to, was planning on traveling this weekend, but my plans changed. So, looks like I will be able to catch TLM after all. So, guess I will be watching. Are you going to?

Bit of OT about Torchwood, Doctor Who....

Spoiler:
                http://syfyportal.com/pagetogether.php?id=4775&page=1

What do you guys think of this? I can't say I'm pleased at this point...I can accept a new Doctor, most likely, but massive changes to the Torchwood cast? Why do people think it's great to change up ensemble casts so frequently. I hope it's just a rumor, and not true.
                I will watch it. So we can "discuss" it later. As for the other stuff

Spoiler:
                I am not going to be too torn up about Doctor Who, because at least that's the premise of the show, but I do love the current Doctor the best.
                Torchwood: Are they stoopid? What?! Gwen can't carry that show alone.
                sig made by me

Comment

Oh man, poor Shep. P still doesn't like him, no matter how hard I'm advocating. Heh. *offers a dring to Pajus and enjoys the party atmosphere*

Someone said nekkid? *runs out*

No need to iron clothes like that .

Meanwhile, back at the ranch , Sheppy won't grow in my eyes either.

Comment

*anuna seriously sad*

Comment

*anuna seriously sad*
                      You cannot force someone to like someone . Sheppard was cool up to Sanctuary, afterwards he was written like a playboy with a trigger happy attitude .

Comment

All this X talk, and it just occurred to me that Hammond was Scullaaay's father:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*hides in the corner all alone*

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            All this X talk, and it just occurred to me that Hammond was Scullaaay's father:

Spoiler:

Talk about heavy actors . Shame that he left from Sg1 . At least they did not forget about him like they did with Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              Talk about heavy actors . Shame that he left from Sg1 . At least they did not forget about him like they did with Ford
                              Or Jonas. or Elizabeth.

Comment

*hides in the corner all alone*
                                Sits next to Anuna. Pelts Integra & Pajus for their anti-Shep talks.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X