Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    or you will all burn in the fires of eternal damnation!!!
    Will you stop that? It's creepy!

PS: Happy birthday, Dana

Comment

Happy birthday, Dana!!
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Will you stop that? It's creepy!
        why? are you scared?

btw. it's a quote from AoT
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday DANA!! (((HUGS)))
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I was among those, who gave Keller a fair chance, but after all the whining and letting Heightmeyer just lie there and die, my feelings about her are clear:
            Mmm...for the record, there wasn't much Keller could do for Kate at that point when she walked into the room, for she was already dead. The only thing she could do was confirm that.

Please, never visit the Czech Republic. I have a feeling people would call Dr. Chocholousek on you
            *giggles* Hey, at least you would know it was me.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh shoot... I forgot something in my previous post:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA!!
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes, you're so sweet. ((((ANTIS))))

Comment

Much better than JM's poem if you asked me. Well, as far as my knowledge of statistics goes, at least 200,000 people feel the same way (even after I take Brian's beloved DVRs into account)
                  Do me a favor. Never ever talk about me and the facts that I post is untrue. Because, it is a personal lash at me. Comments like this is the reason why I have been so assertive to get the FACTS about the ratings. I know the show is doing well. It's people like you that makes me have to provide the overall picture and the facts for other members. You see it's kinda weird, there are people who actually want to see the show succeed, funny huh? I would of never guessed that on a SGA forum. Sky said I am allowed to post facts and evidence if something is being distorted. Again, to say DVR is not counted is false.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Do me a favor. Never ever talk about me and the facts that I post is untrue. Because, it is a personal lash at me. Comments like this is the reason why I have been so assertive to get the FACTS about the ratings. I know the show is doing well. It's people like you that makes me have to provide the overall picture and the facts for other members. You see it's kinda weird, there are people who actually want to see the show succeed, funny huh? I would of never guessed that on a SGA forum. Sky said I am allowed to post facts and evidence if something is being distorted. Again, to say DVR is not counted is false.
                    In your opinion. BTW, cut the crap, or I'll kick your virtual ass.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                      Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes, you're so sweet. ((((ANTIS))))
                      are you doing anything nice for your birthday?
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        In your opinion. BTW, cut the crap, or I'll kick your virtual ass.

agreed thats not fact...
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
                          You would never kick my ass, because we both share a similar passion...

Spoiler:
                          Weir in Leather returning next season.
                          See, we can agree on something.
                          sigpic

Comment

I reported posts 10152 & 10154 for trolling activity. Let's hope the mods won't show up and make things even worse.

Edit: Thanks, Sky!
                            sigpic

Comment

Paris

Yours was deleted because it came 15 minutes after i told you guys to take your personal stuff off the thread.

Pegasus, if you can't keep it on topic, keep it out of here.

Both of you want to clear the air with each other, take it to pm.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

FEEL THE ANTI LOVE PEOPLE.

Hey if we get people posting in this thread, maybe there's a reason they like to pay attention to us. Maybe they are not as secure as they claim. What does it matter to anyone else, if they were so very secure, what a small group of people said in a message board?
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X