Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    In BAMSR she looked ...lets just say without a whip . In my sig, she'll whip you if you don't behave . Dom-Weir or Cat-Weir? Which one?
    Domi-Weir... has got to be if only because how domineering she was it that scene.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Briangate is gonna cry...
      that is not my intent.. but i don't like the people there .. they are pro only
      and if they are mean to FH... then they aren't winning any favours...
      FH is a good egg

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Domi-Weir... has got to be if only because how domineering she was it that scene.
      hehehe okay my nephew's name is Dominick and i call him Domi... i am getting some weird mental images of weir crossed with a 2 year old.. hehehe
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        FH is a good egg
        *giggles* Manip! Not sure how yet... *has visual* LOL!

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        hehehe okay my nephew's name is Dominick and i call him Domi... i am getting some weird mental images of weir crossed with a 2 year old.. hehehe
        LOL!!

Beat, buggin' out and going to sleep now!! Sweet dreams everyone!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          *giggles* Manip! Not sure how yet... *has visual* LOL!

LOL!!

Beat, buggin' out and going to sleep now!! Sweet dreams everyone!

hehe well ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            Larrin is a complete waste of time. The character has no value to add to the show. Just this frat boy's image of "sexual tension" that the show tptb thinks is common--I suppose.

The character, IMO is another attempt at the Vala character from SG-1. Of the two I would prefer Vala...she at least is far more entertaining.

Sheppard's wandering eyes is really not called for and I have no idea why it's in the script.

The travelers are not just another lame attempt at creating a mini story arc because they don't have an over all story arc.

What could have been a major story arc...the search for Weir--turned into token cameo appearances and even lamer over all story arc of an alleged war.

One character they needed to highlight and have grow was Beckett's replacement. As it stands the CMO is a kid who will cry at the drop of a hat.

Oh how I wish the plots would center around the characters and not the computer generated special effects.
            Every time I see Larrin, I want to call Ronon.

But now I have a solution to my Larrin dislike. After seeing how great Lizzie looks in leather, I shall imagine her every time I see Larrin. Yeah, Travellers just got a whole lot better...
            sigpic
            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              If Torri Higginson has any self respect she'd tell TPTB where to stick their Series 5, to be treated so harshly and dumped so unceremoniously and then be expected to be grateful to TPTB for the odd episode here and there in Series 5. If I were her I'd let the world know what I think, in no uncertain terms (Can't say what I really mean 'cos the rules won't let me, but you get the jist)
              You'd never get a job on TV again had you done that

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Well I don't think they burned those bridges. Since 1.) Her character was reccurring this season, and 2.) Left her character open and in fact just created a whole new story arc that has been confirmed by the producers it will continue next season.
              I've seen, how they're handling the other "story arcs" in this season and I don't have a reason to believe next season will be any better (unless the TPTB squad changes drastically)

Yikes!!

In BAMSR Weir looked a might intimidating... ready to kick some...
              ... Sam

Yeah, I'm not gonna bother again. I thought I was being helpful but apparently that wasn't appreciated. Took it to the pm's to explain myself, but that exploded in my face. Let's just say some will be happy to be rid off me, others might miss me.
              <snip>
              Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
              Spoiler:
              Last edited by Skydiver; 08 January 2008, 04:01 AM.

Comment

You know, I've just been pushed over the edge... Yes, very appropriate for a lemming, I know.

But really, I'm considering of leaving...

Gateworld, Scifi-forum (that's the place not to be anymore), this whole loss of respect...

This lemming had quite enough of it.

*wonders how long till she's back*

See you in a couple of minutes!
                You may want to clean out the "Which character do you hate and why"-thread on the forum. You may delete all my posts there, if you can do that. You'll notice soon enough there were few misunderstandings that lead to a bit of a let's-kick-FH's-butt-fest. I may have deserved it, so I guess I'm going to stay away for a while. Might lurk around a bit, cause there was the recent addition of the Teyla-itis thread, which might remain fun.
                Eh??? Have I missed the fun again?

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                You'd never get a job on TV again had you done that
                At least I'd have my self respect

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  At least I'd have my self respect
                  Self-respect is good. Money for food and clothing is better

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Well I don't think they burned those bridges. Since 1.) Her character was reccurring this season, and 2.) Left her character open and in fact just created a whole new story arc that has been confirmed by the producers it will continue next season.
                    For those who wish Weir going back to regular, read the last paragraph of this interview...
                    http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=44

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                      For those who wish Weir going back to regular, read the last paragraph of this interview...
                      http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=44
                      Read that long time ago. I think it's good if she comes back - if nothing then at least limited capacity, but more than one or two episodes - that's my wish after all. And I wish a great story for her. Something in grand series finale with happy ending.

People, please don't throw things at me for feeling cheerful today.
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Read that long time ago. I think it's good if she comes back - if nothing then at least limited capacity, but more than one or two episodes - that's my wish after all. And I wish a great story for her. Something in grand series finale with happy ending.

People, please don't throw things at me for feeling cheerful today.
                        At least one of us feels that way . I just found out that out of 500 students I am very priviledged . Everyone received their exam program before X-Mas and I am in uni because I did not received anything. Funny how my mailbox does not work. Mine !!

Comment

At least one of us feels that way . I just found out that out of 500 students I am very priviledged . Everyone received their exam program before X-Mas and I am in uni because I did not received anything. Funny how my mailbox does not work. Mine !!
                          Awwwww.. There - there, don't be sad. ((hugs))

Comment

Awwwww.. There - there, don't be sad. ((hugs))
                            I am not sad, I am furious . Why does it always happen to me?

Comment

I am not sad, I am furious . Why does it always happen to me?
                              Universe is testing you!!

Comment

Universe is testing you!!
                                Wanna volunteer?

Comment

Working...
                                X