Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    *activates lightsaber, cuts stinky socks in mid-air* Nice Shien practice, Integrabyte
    *****...but wait, Pajus and mcbarr are shocked to see that Integrabyte is using Asgard beaming technology to beam socks directly on them , without giving those light sabres a chance ******

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      *****...but wait, Pajus and mcbarr are shocked to see that Integrabyte is using Asgard beaming technology and to beam socks directly on them , without giving those light sabres a chance ******
      *But Pajus uses the Force to stop the socks in mid-air and to throw them back at Integrabyte*

Comment

Congrads on the 10K, guys, it's no small feat.

Maybe we can get to 20K before the end of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          Congrads on the 10K, guys, it's no small feat.

Maybe we can get to 20K before the end of the season?
          "Maybe"? Try "certainly"

Comment

*But Pajus uses the Force to stop the socks in mid-air and to throw them back at Integrabyte*

***haha but once again you underestimate the Asgard force shield surrounding Integrabyte *** The Schwarz is not match for Asgard technology!**** You lose

Comment

*****...but wait, Pajus and mcbarr are shocked to see that Integrabyte is using Asgard beaming technology to beam socks directly on them , without giving those light sabres a chance ******
              : The Wraith can block Asgard beaming technology. Bwahahaha!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

... Leaving Integrabyte buried under a pile of stinky socks...

Comment

Don't get me started on that plot hole. The Wraith have never seen an Asgard beam, the ancients never used them like that, and suddenly they adapt like the borg? WTH? Okay, they adapted, why didn't Hermiod find a solution? They Asgard have time dilation fields, plasma weapons able to cut through Auroras and Hives like a knife thru butter and they can't solve a small beaming glitch? TPTB needed to give Hermiod some extra time

Comment

... Leaving Integrabyte buried under a pile of stinky socks...
                    Y'all forget about my forcefield. Teal'c borrowed it from me in Unending. The Wraith have no idea what that is . Y'all watching too much SGA cos you just did a plot hole

Comment

Don't get me started on that plot hole. The Wraith have never seen an Asgard beam, the ancients never used them like that, and suddenly they adapt like the borg? WTH? Okay, they adapted, why didn't Hermiod find a solution? They have time dilation fields, plasma weapons able to cut through Auroras and Hives like a knife thru butter and they can't solve a small beaming glitch?
                      Ask TPTB

Comment

Don't get me started on that plot hole. The Wraith have never seen an Asgard beam, the ancients never used them like that, and suddenly they adapt like the borg? WTH? Okay, they adapted, why didn't Hermiod find a solution? They Asgard have time dilation fields, plasma weapons able to cut through Auroras and Hives like a knife thru butter and they can't solve a small beaming glitch? TPTB needed to give Hermiod some extra time
                        : Even so, your stinky socks can't beat my plot hole!

sigpic

Comment

Ask TPTB
                          The Wraith were shocked that one ship took out so many hives. The Ancients with their Auroras had a smaller probability of success in similar scenarios. 1 Aurora with drones will not take out so many hives that fast Hermiod with a couple nukes scared a Wraith fleet and suddenly they adapt? God, I almost smashed my DVD when I saw that Don't want to think what would have happened in that moment had the Apollo been there to use the same strategy as Caldwell. Beaming nukes at the same time on different sets of coordinates .

Comment

: Even so, your stinky socks can't beat my plot hole!

You win . Nothing can match the plot hole, not even my force field . I'll try harder next time

Comment

One more to the Stinky Sock #7. I don't know who these guys are, but the song is appropriate and the video is Stargate-ish.
                              I might have something: A suggestion for JM on how to apologize for the crap that is S4 of SGA

Comment

Working...
                              X