Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps they can turn Sheppard back into a Wraith-like creature too, so he and Rodney won't act like a couple anymore.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I like Andee a lot and she is the only one fit to be a queen!

Comment

Is anyone else watching the SGA season 1 marathon on Sci-Fi today? They had a promotion for season 4 that ends in the words "and it will leave you speechless!" Speechless with what emotion, or for what reason though? Oh, my, much could be said.

I don't post a ton here, but I enjoy everyone's snark, even on the ocassions when I might disagree. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas isn’t about what you get, but about what you already have.
          ~ Snook
          thanks for being there guys....
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            What did you expect for this poor excuse for a mid-season finale

Spoiler:
            When the Wraith reaches pubity, who will he feed on?

Probably some TPTBs (but I sincerely doubt Teyla would be this cruel)

Keep saying it all you want. It won't make it true, but it will make you feel better

Anyway: Merry Christmas to all antis and all those that are about to become antis

Actually it's been true all season. I don't have to wish or believe it to be true.

Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone, where in 2008 hopefully the Anti's will convert back to Pro!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Actually it's been true all season. I don't have to wish or believe it to be true.

Anyway Merry Christmas to everyone, where in 2008 hopefully the Anti's will convert back to Pro!
              Thats about as likely as me converting to Anti
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

...where in 2008 hopefully the Anti's will convert back to Pro!
                That's up to TPTB's, I'm afraid.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I dunno I think a lot of folks here might enjoy the 2nd half. Well I hope so, cannot hurt by hoping someone will enjoy something.
                  sigpic

Comment

I dunno I think a lot of folks here might enjoy the 2nd half.
                    If it's as stupid as the first half, then no... So far, TPTB haven't delivered on anything they promised.

Comment

Should an anti go to the pro thread and express a wish that next year all pro's become anti's? It would seem rude to them, I'm sure, as I find your post. Sorry but it seems to me you often mistake this thread for a pro one. This is meant to be expressed in a polite tone just to be clear.
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        They should transform Teyla into a Wraith Queen (due to her pregnancy), and make her feed upon Mary. Character development for two.
                        Score! That would be worth watching!
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Am I the only one in here who likes Teyla and would kill for an episode with her alone, stranded with no Sheppard/McKay to the rescue. All by herself. I want more Teyla!!

Comment

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you too. Just out of curiosity: How old are you?

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            If they start writing characters on-character, stop with the most stupid plots full of holes and start obeying the most basic laws of physics, I'll be more than happy to convert back to pro, but not sooner.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            If it's as stupid as the first half, then no... So far, TPTB haven't delivered on anything they promised.
                            Exactly. Mental green

Comment

I dunno I think a lot of folks here might enjoy the 2nd half. Well I hope so, cannot hurt by hoping someone will enjoy something.

To quote a famous Australian movie "tell him he's dreaming".

If anything, overly happy pros telling us all is wonderful and the ratings are great is likely to make us even more annoyed, and therefore more anti.

For me to be pro, Carter would have to die a slow and painful death. That's all it would take.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Am I the only one in here who likes Teyla and would kill for an episode with her alone, stranded with no Sheppard/McKay to the rescue. All by herself. I want more Teyla!!
                                I'd love to see that too. Like Missing with no Whining baby

Comment

Working...
                                X