Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    We know. She's a doctor too.
    I got lost somewhere in Albuquerque.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
      I got lost somewhere in Albuquerque.
      LOL, okay. So silkie was talking about Katie Brown, Rodney's girlfriend. Then you asked whether she was killed and I said no and then silkie posted that post that confused me.

/end of confuzzlement

Comment

*g* I would have voted for McKay/Sheppard if it had been up agains these options... And I'm not a slasher! We on the Sparky thread have been sending them e-mails about the poll, suggesting that the options are rather limited. I would not want to see ANY of the pairings they listed. And Carter/Rodney is just growth. Except for in that one alternate universe... I was okay with them there...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
          A little something for you folks...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...ideoid=4531110
          Best season EVA!!
          sigpic

Comment

The last time they had a shippy poll the options were completely different, I distinctly remember There was Sheppard/Weir, McKay/Weir and Ronon/Teyla. There was no sign of sheyla. Sparky got the majority of votes of course.
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
              Spoiler:
              They killed her?, but she was so nice, I liked her, boy tptb must really hate doctors.

It's like they are completelly out of touch with their fanbase, just like they ignored that there were people who wouldn't react favorably to their getting rid of Weir, they probably think there is no such a thing as Carter/O'neill shippers or Sheppard/McKay slashers.

Or maybe they do want to get this show cancelled.
              App. 3 millions of years ago, a monkey that stood on its two legs somewhere in eastern Africa held a few seeds of grain in its hands. The monkey knew it had two options:

1. Stuff the seeds in its mouth and eat them.

2. Plant them in the earth underneath its feet and wait a few months until the seeds grow into plants with more seeds.

The monkey sighed, dug a few holes in the earth and put the seeds into them. That moment was the beginning of the human civilization. On that moment, for the first time in the history of this planet, a being willingly made its life harder today in order to have a better life tomorrow. SGA TPTBs are proving that the 'Theory of circular evolution' (human into monkey) is right, because they are killing characters to get better ratings for a single episode, but they lose viewers in the long term perspective.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
              *g* I would have voted for McKay/Sheppard if it had been up agains these options... And I'm not a slasher! We on the Sparky thread have been sending them e-mails about the poll, suggesting that the options are rather limited. I would not want to see ANY of the pairings they listed. And Carter/Rodney is just growth. Except for in that one alternate universe... I was okay with them there...
              I'm not a Sparky shipper, but otherwise I totally agree. McShep would win no matter what ship was there as competition

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Best season EVA!!

Maybe because it was something new

Comment

old good season 1. Best season
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Those were the happy times before the onslaught began.

Might be a fine addition to the stinky sock mix. What do you think people?

Comment

Mine are the best anyway.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        IMHO, Overgrown sissy-toy and Whining baby didn't have to be there, but otherwise it's very good

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          IMHO, Overgrown sissy-toy and Whining baby didn't have to be there, but otherwise it's very good
                          I agree
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                            The last time they had a shippy poll the options were completely different, I distinctly remember There was Sheppard/Weir, McKay/Weir and Ronon/Teyla. There was no sign of sheyla. Sparky got the majority of votes of course.
                            They are trying to justify what they already have planned. All three choices make me want to pull the covers over my head.

App. 3 millions of years ago, a monkey that stood on its two legs somewhere in eastern Africa held a few seeds of grain in its hands. The monkey knew it had two options:

1. Stuff the seeds in its mouth and eat them.

2. Plant them in the earth underneath its feet and wait a few months until the seeds grow into plants with more seeds.

The monkey sighed, dug a few holes in the earth and put the seeds into them. That moment was the beginning of the human civilization. On that moment, for the first time in the history of this planet, a being willingly made its life harder today in order to have a better life tomorrow. SGA TPTBs are proving that the 'Theory of circular evolution' (human into monkey) is right, because they are killing characters to get better ratings for a single episode, but they lose viewers in the long term perspective.

I'm not a Sparky shipper, but otherwise I totally agree. McShep would win no matter what ship was there as competition
                            Maybe they suffer from fear of success.

The story about how to boil a frog might also apply. You put him in a pot of cool water and slowly turn up the heat. First they killed off a few recurring characters then Carson which caused a slight stir so they backed off the heat a bit and waited until the frog settled down a bit before revving the heat up. But they didn't want to kill off Weir all at once so they gradually got the frog used to the idea that she might be gone before cranking the stove up to high. By this time the froggie was too limp to protest.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              This poll might interest some of you here. Look who's ahead and who's not even mentioned. http://stargate.mgm.com/index.php
                              They're missing a 4th option -> NONE of the above.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                              *g* I would have voted for McKay/Sheppard if it had been up agains these options... And I'm not a slasher!
                              Kate/Teyla damnit...

Spoiler:
                              What he said...

I made two intro's to go with my personal (edited) season 4. One to a song from the Stardust ost, Septimus, and one to the intro-theme of Angel.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                They are trying to justify what they already have planned. All three choices make me want to pull the covers over my head.

Maybe they suffer from fear of success.

The story about how to boil a frog might also apply. You put him in a pot of cool water and slowly turn up the heat. First they killed off a few recurring characters then Carson which caused a slight stir so they backed off the heat a bit and waited until the frog settled down a bit before revving the heat up. But they didn't want to kill off Weir all at once so they gradually got the frog used to the idea that she might be gone before cranking the stove up to high. By this time the froggie was too limp to protest.
                                It's brutal.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X