Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
    I think some posts must have been deleted. Most of what I'm reading is directed at TPTB - standard operating procedure for this thread. LOL.
    i have a feeling none were
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I'm confused. lol.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        I'm confused. lol.
        and i'm pissed off...same old same old i guess
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

two posts were deleted

an original post and one quoting it

those are what i'm referring to.

You guys aren't bad. My point is, don't dish it out if you cant' take it. Earlier today I received reported posts from folks that play in the anti thread, upset at those posts and feeling that those posts are mocking them...then come in here and make the same kind of blanket statements about other fans.

Just, please, leave other fans out of it. When folks turn their posts into veiled and not so veiled insults about other fans (only the stupid will like s4, etc) all that happens is that you make it easy for, a) your opinion to be summarily dismissed, b) you yourself to be summarily dismissed.

You guys have an opportunity to express your issues with the upcoming season, and please, continue to do so. But as soon as comments about other fans start to take over, your messages get lost in a mess of bickering and nastiness.

Basically, keep it a 'clean fight' by keeping the topic on the show itself and away from other fans
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            ta) your opinion to be summarily dismissed, b) you yourself to be summarily dismissed.
            that happens simply because we are anti and for no other reason

i do not read the pro only threads...gads i am really starting to hate GW

this place makes me more anti then the show does
            Last edited by parisindy; 10 September 2007, 07:11 PM.
            Spoiler:

Comment

I guess Atlantis Squarepantis viewers reported one of my posts. The prob is, Atlantis Squarepantis viewers are not stupid, they're just young (that's what I meant). =)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                I guess Atlantis Squarepantis viewers reported one of my posts. The prob is, Atlantis Squarepantis viewers are not stupid, they're just young (that's what I meant). =)
                I don't remember anyone using the word stupid at all

i repeat this place makes me more anti then the show
                Last edited by parisindy; 10 September 2007, 08:27 PM.
                Spoiler:

Comment

So guys Adrift and Lifeline have leaked. I don't know where they are though. lol. I don't even know why I care. But it will be amusing seeing people trying to find them.

ETA: This spoilers suck. I need better spoilers than
                  Spoiler:
                  Rodney calls John "John", also some people thought new doctor sucked.
                  Oh man its totally hilarious.
                  Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 10 September 2007, 11:23 PM.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

So guys Adrift and Lifeline have leaked. I don't know where they are though. lol. I don't even know why I care. But it will be amusing seeing people trying to find them.

Spoiler:
                    are we talking script leaked or actual ep all shiny new leaked?

hey, as a mcshepper i like the idea of
                    Spoiler:
                    rodders saying Johns name in the heat of passion of course.

actually if this snippet is indeed true does that mean i like something in season 4

eeeegadddssss someone move over i need to lay down on the anti couch
                    sigpic
                    banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Leaked? Scripts or the actual epi? hmmmm now how do these things happen? I never can understand.
                      sig made by me

Comment

The actual ep has been leaked. Without music, though, it's like a rough draft before the extra bits are added [to make it the wonderful viewing experience we are all holding our breaths anticipating]. *rolls eyes*
                        'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                        will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                        It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                        Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
                          The actual ep has been leaked. Without music, though, it's like a rough draft before the extra bits are added [to make it the wonderful viewing experience we are all holding our breaths anticipating]. *rolls eyes*
                          WOW - that's too bad though that it has leaked.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                            eeeegadddssss someone move over i need to lay down on the anti couch
                            *pulls up palmtree-leaf to wave cool air in Stclare's face*
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I've seen screencaps posted of the second ep, so they certainly are floating around somewhere. I haven't found them and we aren't supposed to talk about illegal forms of d/ling (promoting it or giving specific links) so...

Besides, if the leak is common knowledge then everyone will point to those pesky d/lers when the ratings tank. Or something. Anything but the show itself.

Comment

Lifeline has leaked too
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X