Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    Hmmm. Yes. I wonder who leaked it... People who can use that as an excuse if the ratings tank, perhaps? You know, say to the network "Well some ******* leaked the episodes, so of course they weren't going to watch it live".
    Oh, I'm sure there will be excuses...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      *pulls up palmtree-leaf to wave cool air in Stclare's face*
      wow if you feed me chocolate mint poppets aswell, ill be a very happy anti
      sigpic
      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
        wow if you feed me chocolate mint poppets aswell, ill be a very happy anti
        Sure... It's not like I have anything else to do at the moment... Anything to keep the anti's happy and smiling.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Mods scare me. XP

And no, g.o.d, I haven't seen the ep yet! I've read about it.

Well, the one good thing about d/l is that our tv stations here are airing shows like House, Heroes, Lost and Californication when the US does, because the d/l-ing was hurting the ratings. There were a few letters to the local paper thanking the downloaders, funnily enough!

Anyway, SGA airs at midnight here, so it makes it hard for Australian fans.

JT, I KWUM. I keep saying I won't watch s4, then I want to see what happens to Weir, then I whinge about what's happening and decide the show sucks, then I watch old eps and realize how much I love it...vicious cycle. *sighs*
          'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
          will scorch my pride, scar my heart
          It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
          Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Dang, I'm not so sure now I want to see the eppies in real-time, let alone early. I'm not into that "get them early" thing. I can wait for the potential train wreck a little bit longer, I think.

I swear, the only thing keeping me in front of my tv for S4 are Liz's eps. Once I see what they've done to her, I may very well be done with them. SIGH
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
              The actual ep has been leaked. Without music, though, it's like a rough draft before the extra bits are added [to make it the wonderful viewing experience we are all holding our breaths anticipating]. *rolls eyes*
              hey maybe without the music the ep will be better

i doubt though that leakege would affect the ratings. if the fans who want to see it by other means do, then im pretty sure some would watch the show a second time when its needed for the ratings. ((shrugs)) i dont know how any show can measure what is lost or gained by things like this. i mean maybe some will see something like this and decide to give the show a go. id be interested to know how/if they monitor such things and what the related stats would be

after all there must be a number of things that affect peoples changing tv habbits that probably have nothing to do with the show itself.

and more importantly where's FH with my chocolates
              sigpic
              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

and more importantly where's FH with my chocolates
                Right here... Belgian chocolates okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Right here... Belgian chocolates okay?
                  tips head back opens mouth.......emmm chocolate, the comfort food of the Gods. "sga season 4, never heard of it"

thanks FH, although i think ive had enough palm tree waving, why dont you help yourself to some chocolates
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

thanks FH, although i think ive had enough palm tree waving, why dont you help yourself to some chocolates
                    That is nice of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                      So guys Adrift and Lifeline have leaked. I don't know where they are though. lol. I don't even know why I care. But it will be amusing seeing people trying to find them.

ETA: This spoilers suck. I need better spoilers than
                      Spoiler:
                      Rodney calls John "John", also some people thought new doctor sucked.
                      Oh man its totally hilarious.
                      where did you hear this?

Comment

There is already a clip of some great special effects on You Tube, so yes, it has indeed leaked. Apparently it was the release for journalists? I do not know how it got on the net.

Comment

It's all over already. haha

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Hmmm. Yes. I wonder who leaked it... People who can use that as an excuse if the ratings tank, perhaps? You know, say to the network "Well some ******* leaked the episodes, so of course they weren't going to watch it live".
                          Even if they have an excuse, would SciFi take that into account? No, right? lol
                          Last edited by Celcool; 11 September 2007, 10:03 AM.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

The lower the ratings, the better. So, yeah, spread the news.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              The lower the ratings, the better. So, yeah, spread the news.
                              People with Nielsen boxes will watch it anyway. This won't affect the ratings, I suppose.But this episode is incredibly boring.
                              They should have cancelled SGA not SG-1
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

{Mod Snip}

You wouldn't be admitting that the anti lemmings are better informed than the pro lemmings, despite their shrillness, would you?

Personally, if I was the type of person who sucked up every line I was fed by TPTB, or by actors who've been coached in what to say to make their show look good (they do it. Believe me. How many actors have you seen promoting movies and saying how fabulous they are, and then later admitting they were the biggest pieces of crud they were ever associated with) I'd feel pretty stiffled.

I love the fact that JF seems to be the only one brave enough to say that yes, they actually do miss Torri and Paul. The others are probably worried about being told to pull their heads in by the higher ups if they do that.

I value the fact that people in this thread won't just lap up every word like it's gospel.
                                Last edited by TameFarrar; 11 September 2007, 11:32 PM. Reason: quoted post has been removed

Comment

Working...
                                X