Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oh and how about

Spoiler:
    engagement rumour? Is SGA turning into a soap?
    Rumor *notices American spelling, laughs*
    Spoiler:
    Babies. No baby daddy. Relationship episode. Engagement. Like sands through the hourglass...so are the days of our stargate. *violins swell*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Rumor *notices American spelling, laughs*
      Spoiler:
      Babies. No baby daddy. Relationship episode. Engagement. Like sands through the hourglass...so are the days of our stargate. *violins swell*
      LOL! this show is actually starting to become unique - a mix of scifi and a soap. JM has invented a new genre of a sort.
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
        LOL! this show is actually starting to become unique - a mix of scifi and a soap. JM has invented a new genre of a sort.
        Would that be a Scope? Or a Sofi? Or maybe a Soapfi?
        sigpic

Comment

It's "As the galaxy turns: Atlantis - SG-1"

Comment

All three good but Sofi and Soapfi are my favorite. LOL

JM is revolutionary, I bet next year we'll see Sofi awards, Teyla will be a big winner for sure!

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

Very good. This title fits because, as I learned today, Carter's love life will be mentioned in s4. If they give her another boyfriend... wow, the woman gets around, doesn't she? lol
            Last edited by Celcool; 24 August 2007, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Soapfi. It's great !!!
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

JM is revolutionary, I bet next year we'll see Sofi awards, Teyla will be a big winner for sure!
                Spoiler:

SO(AP)

FI

Very good. This title fits because, as I learned today, Carter's love life will be mentioned in s4. If they give her another boyfriend... wow, the woman gets around, doesn't she? lol
                LOL, another boyfriend? She's quite undecided, eh?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

Carter and Jack are standing in the pylon of Atlantis and promise each other never ending love, with the rest of SG1 behind them...SGA team tries to see something from windows because they weren´t invited....

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

so, let's count:

Sheppard and his ex-wife
                    Mckay and his affair
                    Teyla and her boyfriend
                    Teyla and her baby
                    Sheppard and that woman from Travellers
                    Carter and her love
                    relationships between Ronon and Teyla + Sheppard and Teyla

did I miss anything?
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      so, let's count:

Sheppard and his ex-wife
                      Mckay and his affair
                      Teyla and her boyfriend
                      Teyla and her baby
                      Sheppard and that woman from Travellers
                      Carter and her love
                      relationships between Ronon and Teyla + Sheppard and Teyla

did I miss anything?
                      Don't forget the princesses and Smitten!McShep.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to S4, I really do. It´s just Carter that bothers me but...sometimes it seems that what wasn´t allowed to them in past 10 years of SG1 and 3 years of SGA, will appear in S4. Like they are trying to catch everything what they missed. So it might easily happen that they will make too much in short time. I think relationships and sci-fi is OK, look at Farscape, B5, DS9...but I am not sure if writers of SG are able to write something that is good.
                        I am glad only for Katie, who should at least help to Rodney not to drool around Carter. But wedding, no, I don´t think so.
                        And Carter´s relationship? Who dies next? Everybody who has been in love with her died (except Pete)

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Don't forget the princesses and Smitten!McShep.
                          sickbags on standby
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Let me clarify that Carter with a new man is just a speculation. Her love life is supposed to be mentioned, don't know what that means. Please nothing gross. lol

Comment

Let me clarify that Carter with a new man is just a speculation. Her love life is supposed to be mentioned, don't know what that means. Please nothing gross. lol
                              "Once I served under the command of the man I loved, but TPTB screwed me over in that realtionship so now I'm stuck out here. With you guys."
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                "Once I served under the command of the man I loved, but TPTB screwed me over in that realtionship so now I'm stuck out here. With you guys."
                                "Far away from my true wuv." *sniff*

Comment

Working...
                                X