Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stclare View Post
    The edible kind taste foul!!!
    If you want to taste underwear, I'm fine with that. But I do recommend you taste the body covered by the underwear (usually tastes A LOT better)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      If you want to taste underwear, I'm fine with that. But I do recommend you taste the body covered by the underwear (usually tastes A LOT better)
      Also depends on what you cover it with first, I had a friend who was into cream cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Also depends on what you cover it with first, I had a friend who was into cream cheese
        I prefer curry sauce or ice cream, but different man, different taste

Comment

HELLOOOOOOO ANTI-THREAD!!! How I've missed you!! *huggles*

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          Seriously! I think I've become slightly addicted to this place....
          Only slightly?

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
          And here I thought this was the Anti thread not the defend my anti take on things! I can dam well say what I feel about disliking these two characters in here! Of all places. Good greif, if you want me to wax lyrical about characters this is NOT the place!

And thanks guys for red it goes so well with my greens
          Well, there's an Anti-Weir thread where you can play to your heart's content and spout your anti-weir-ness. Don't know about an Anti-Carson thread, don't think that exists. And yes, even though all anti'ness is allowed in here, some subjects tend to be more problematic than others.

You know there's a risk of receiving red (especially with those anti-weir statements) and yet you keep coming back for more. I'd say there's not much for you to complain about.

I can honestly say ... "Told you so."
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Only slightly?
            Hmm, maybe a little more than sligtly.

Should we start taking bets on if the news about AT and Sanctuary mean she'll still be commander "full" time, commander reduced time, Torri will come back to command, or they'll introduce a new character? I hardly know what to place my stinky socks on.

Comment

Since I'm probably gonna lose my stinky socks anyway, I'd rather lose them on Weir returning full-time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Since I'm probably gonna lose my stinky socks anyway, I'd rather lose them on Weir returning full-time.
                Flash back to X-files: I want to believe.

Comment

Should we start taking bets on if the news about AT and Sanctuary mean she'll still be commander "full" time, commander reduced time, Torri will come back to command, or they'll introduce a new character? I hardly know what to place my stinky socks on.
                  I've got a whole pile of stinky socks to offer to the Carter as regular but only half there, and Weir back for a couple of episodes (2-3) but not nearly enough (10 at least).

Spoiler:

True.

LOL!!

Comment

There you go:

Spoiler:

Hey, FH! Can you place Weir, Beckett and Heightmeyer on top of that saucer?
                    sigpic

Comment

Let me see what I can do...

Comment

HELLOOOOOOO ANTI-THREAD!!! How I've missed you!! *huggles*

Only slightly?

Well, there's an Anti-Weir thread where you can play to your heart's content and spout your anti-weir-ness. Don't know about an Anti-Carson thread, don't think that exists. And yes, even though all anti'ness is allowed in here, some subjects tend to be more problematic than others.

You know there's a risk of receiving red (especially with those anti-weir statements) and yet you keep coming back for more. I'd say there's not much for you to complain about.

I can honestly say ... "Told you so."
                        It's a bit of a non sequiter really. The thread is Anti-season 4 but as the major changes to season four were the removal of Weir and Carson then it's logical to assume that a good part of the population of the thread are going to be pro Weir and Carson.

So post anti Weir and Carson stuff by all means, but why would you be surprised if people didn't like it? Basically, FH I'm agreeing with you here.

FFFFFFFIIIISSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

Let me see what I can do...
                          The cartoon ones.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've got a whole pile of stinky socks to offer to the Carter as regular but only half there, and Weir back for a couple of episodes (2-3) but not nearly enough (10 at least).

Spoiler:
                            You're probably right. *sigh* And those socks look too nice and clean to be stinky.

There you go:

Spoiler:

I always loved that poster. And good idea, manip!

Comment

I always loved that poster. And good idea, manip!
                              Team effort.
                              sigpic

Comment

The cartoon ones.
                                Yup, that can be arranged.

Edit: Let me finish my Trooper-helm first. And I'll get right to it.

You're probably right. *sigh* And those socks look too nice and clean to be stinky.
                                I know... but they haven't been used in a while...

Comment

Working...
                                X